1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    25 Jan '08 20:23
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    My problem with your stance is that you are using the word 'truth' in various ways but not making it clear when you have changed it. In your above example is it possible for someone else to experience a conflicting truth? If so is your truth then not an ultimate truth? Is truth the correct word? Can we not simply call it a delusion?

[b]This will no dou ...[text shortened]... your mortgage. But then again if you live in the US you probably have already 🙂
    I would be suspicious of your proof, but not for the reasons you state.

--whitey--

You have not answered the question. In the scenario I presented you would have absolutely no logical or intellectual grounds for disputing my proof . It would be in effect a watertight argument.

Having done this you then have to ask yourself why such a God (althought intellectually and logically proven) made no difference to you. Would it not surprise you if God made no difference to your life?

Stop evading the issue and answer the question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree