1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '15 20:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just because it would tick you off, I hope it's all true.
    You act like an evil old man.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '15 10:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You act like an evil old man.
    I am just demonstrating how much street cred you have. Which amounts to that magic number discovered by the arabs a thousand years ago: ZERO.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '15 00:49
    I am just demonstrating how much street cred you have. Which amounts to that magic number discovered by the arabs a thousand years ago: ZERO.
    Having street cred is of little concern to the great thinkers. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '15 13:55
    Having street cred is of little concern to the great thinkers. 😏
    That lets you out. The funny part is you actually think you are intelligent.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '15 19:08
    That lets you out. The funny part is you actually think you are intelligent.
    I know I am intelligent for I am ...

The Near Genius 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '15 21:17
    I know I am intelligent for I am ...

The Near Genius 😏
    I just proved my point.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '15 21:59
    I just proved my point.
    You haven't proved anything yet. 😏
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 03:28
    Shocking Interview Obama Does Not Want You to See

2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration's "litmus test" for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

YouTube
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 03:541 edit
    Obama Responds To Alex Jones

YouTube

Military & Police React to Obama's Total Gun Confiscation Plan

YouTube
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 10:362 edits
    Obama Responds To Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw7MvYFsQNY

Military & Police React to Obama's Total Gun Confiscation Plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lI3nAPMCo
    It's funny how repubs attacked Bill Clinton and now Obama, but G Bush could do no wrong, even though you castigate Obama for the incentives but GW did EXACTLY the same thing BUT there was no accounting and 400 BILLION disappeared but nary a word about that. So now Obama does an incentive too, the exact same amount that GW did BUT with much better accountability so now Obama is a pariah. The same with the health care law, That was a repub bill to start with which lost in the house but Obama dusts off the exact same law and now he is the devil incarnate.
    Then there was the debacle after 911 where GW was in a classroom talking to 6 year olds and such when the secret service comes in and tells him about it and he just stares into space, totally glazed over. Then his answer is to attack Iraq to get rid of Saddam. Saddam had nothing to do with 911 but that didn't stop GW. He had to do what his daddy had the intelligence NOT to do. You see how well THAT turned out.

I think there is a phrase for all this: Mass hypocrisy in the republican party.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 17:04
    It's funny how repubs attacked Bill Clinton and now Obama, but G Bush could do no wrong, even though you castigate Obama for the incentives but GW did EXACTLY the same thing BUT there was no accounting and 400 BILLION disappeared but nary a word about that. So now Obama does an incentive too, the exact same amount that GW did BUT with much better accountabi ...[text shortened]... T turned out.

I think there is a phrase for all this: Mass hypocrisy in the republican party.
    You are living in an imaginary world of evilution. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 21:12
    You are living in an imaginary world of evilution. 😏
    Er, you better check the truth, every word I wrote is true. GW attacked Iraq based on bogus evidence and he thought Saddam was responsible for 911, but he was the enemy of Al-qaeda but GW was to dumb to understand that. His father was MUCH better as a president, he knew it was unwise to start a war with Iraq even knowing we would probably win because a weak Iraq meant a strong Iran. As it was, Iraq and Iran were each other's worse enemies. So you can see how well GW attacking Saddam worked out. And every other word I said was true also. GW DID do a 750 billion dollar incentive bill just like Obama BUT there was little oversight so 400 billion, or half of the original money went down the drain and a lot of people now have golden parachutes.
    I suspect that was deliberate, a way to pay off political supporters.
    If you don't believe 400 billion was lost down the drain with ZERO benefit for jobs, the companies bottom lines or anything else, go back and read about it. That is exactly what happened. Obama, however, included safeguards in his bill so that money was mostly spent where it was intended. And on 911 GW WAS in a classroom staring at the ceiling totally out of his depth when a real leader was needed, he was sucking his thumb looking at his aides for help. AND the Obama health plan WAS originally a repub sponsored bill which was defeated at that time but now that it is a democrat sponsored bill, it is evil.

I know of no other way to describe all that but pure and simple hypocrisy by your republican party.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 00:47
    Er, you better check the truth, every word I wrote is true. GW attacked Iraq based on bogus evidence and he thought Saddam was responsible for 911, but he was the enemy of Al-qaeda but GW was to dumb to understand that. His father was MUCH better as a president, he knew it was unwise to start a war with Iraq even knowing we would probably win because a weak ...[text shortened]... now of no other way to describe all that but pure and simple hypocrisy by your republican party.
    They knew from the beginning that Saddam was not responsible for 9/11 attacks, because they said it was Osama bin Ladden from the beginning. That is why they sent in the military to Afghanistan to get him and his followers.

There were several reasons why they attacked Iraq. Saddam was shooting at US aircraft flying over Iraq and were not allowing free access to inspect for weapons of mass destruction. Because of that there was strong suspicion and even reports that Saddam may be working on weapons of mass destruction and they believed there was a good chance the terrorist might get some.

Everything would have worked out fine anyway if the liberal Democrats had not been constantly on Bush for going into Iraq only to get their oil. Bush made the mistake of trying to please them by not taking anything from Iraq to pay for the war. Bush should have made Irag a US territory and took total control so we would have a nice source of oil. But Bush was not as smart as The Near Genius. 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '15 12:53
    [b]They knew from the beginning that Saddam was not responsible for 9/11 attacks, because they said it was Osama bin Ladden from the beginning. That is why they sent in the military to Afghanistan to get him and his followers.

There were several reasons why they attacked Iraq. Saddam was shooting at US aircraft flying over Iraq and were not allowing free a ...[text shortened]... ath, anyone's death. You are a bloodthirsty self lobotomized anti-science tenth century mind cretin.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 09:051 edit
    I just wanna say: Gee, thanks, whodey.

This thread is the kind of thing that happens when you post your political crap in the Spirituality forum. You post your political crap here and it doesn't get moved and now we're getting buried alive in the same kind of crap from RJH now.

You just weren't happy posting your nonsense in Debates, you had to post it here too because those people from Debates rarely come in here to naysay what you write here. So now the Spirituality forum is getting overrun with these ridiculous wrong-forum crap threads.

Gee, thanks, whodey.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree