1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 09:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I just wanna say: Gee, thanks, whodey.

This thread is the kind of thing that happens when you post your political crap in the Spirituality forum. You post your political crap here and it doesn't get moved and now we're getting buried alive in the same kind of crap from RJH now.

You just weren't happy posting your nonsense in Debates, you had to post ...[text shortened]... forum is getting overrun with these ridiculous wrong-forum crap threads.

Gee, thanks, whodey.
    Don't thank whodey. If you wish to thank someone, then thank RJHinds. 😏
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 11:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Son of Satan: Obama

Uploaded on Nov 10, 2010

Son of God: Jesus, Son of Satan: Obama by Dr. James David Manning. Recorded on November 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7D6QE0s1Rc

Obama - Son Of Satan

Uploaded on Sep 11, 2011

The Rev. James D. Manning is an expert on Barack H. Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, and said long before he was ele ...[text shortened]... oamerica.net and http:/./www.freedomtoamerica.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8abhm_IOE
    So if Obama is the Antichrist, is Hillary the great whore spoken of in Revelation? 😲
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 11:341 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I just wanna say: Gee, thanks, whodey.

This thread is the kind of thing that happens when you post your political crap in the Spirituality forum. You post your political crap here and it doesn't get moved and now we're getting buried alive in the same kind of crap from RJH now.

You just weren't happy posting your nonsense in Debates, you had to post ...[text shortened]... forum is getting overrun with these ridiculous wrong-forum crap threads.

Gee, thanks, whodey.
    Religion and politics have much in common. They both produce ideologies that we live by. Neither can be proven, and both dictate how we conduct our lives to a great extent.

For many, politics replaces God. When I hear politicians like Obama speak of our "collective salvation", it is clear to me that we all have an concept of heaven and hell. We all have a "savior" and we all have a "devil". For you I suppose you have two devils, Satan himself and Ted Cruz and you have two messiahs', Jesus and Obama.

It is human nature I suppose to seek a utopia, as well as try and figure out where and how exactly the world went so terribly wrong.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 11:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    Religion and politics have much in common. They both produce ideologies that we live by. Neither can be proven, and both dictate how we conduct our lives to a great extent.

For many, politics replaces God. When I hear politicians like Obama speak of our "collective salvation", it is clear to me that we all have an concept of heaven and hell. We all hav ...[text shortened]... a utopia, as well as try and figure out where and how exactly the world went so terribly wrong.
    and yet Christ himself was politically neutral
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 12:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Not according to Hillary.

According to Hillary Jesus wants us to support giving money to the state to help the poor folk.

Also, religious folk need to get over abortion and start supporting gay marriage.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 12:24
    According to Hillary Jesus wants us to support giving money to the state to help the poor folk..
    I don't think she did say that, did she? I don't think she said that "Jesus wants us to support giving money to the state". If you have a transcript you can set me straight if you want. I think she wants to promote what she sees as being social justice and that her Christian faith is what has led to this. I don't think she claimed that Jesus said anything about the political mechanics of how the state raises money to pay for its programmes. Again, a transcript of her saying this would help, although I don't think you have one.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jun '15 18:161 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think she did say that, did she? I don't think she said that "Jesus wants us to support giving money to the state". If you have a transcript you can set me straight if you want. I think she wants to promote what she sees as being social justice and that her Christian faith is what has led to this. I don't think she claimed that Jesus said anything about ...[text shortened]... grammes. Again, a transcript of her saying this would help, although I don't think you have one.
    You are right. Those were the ideas of Hillary Clinton, not Jesus. 😏

Hillary Clinton's Gay Marriage Quote Shocks Students

YouTube

Remember When The Democrats Opposed Gay Marriage?

YouTube
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 03:041 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think she did say that, did she? I don't think she said that "Jesus wants us to support giving money to the state". If you have a transcript you can set me straight if you want. I think she wants to promote what she sees as being social justice and that her Christian faith is what has led to this. I don't think she claimed that Jesus said anything about ...[text shortened]... grammes. Again, a transcript of her saying this would help, although I don't think you have one.
    I hear the propaganda time and again. Left wingers bring out Jesus when they want more tax dollars, assumingly to help the poor folk. Then when it comes to issues like abortion and gay marriage, all of a sudden we need a separation of church and state or, as Hillary has said, we need to change the views of religious folk.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 03:29
    I hear the propaganda time and again. Left wingers bring out Jesus when they want more tax dollars, assumingly to help the poor folk. Then when it comes to issues like abortion and gay marriage, all of a sudden we need a separation of church and state or, as Hillary has said, we need to change the views of religious folk.
    So that's a "no" from you, right? You were just making it up. You've no quote or transcript?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 07:10
    So if Obama is the Antichrist, is Hillary the great whore spoken of in Revelation? 😲
    I am not referring to the book of Revelation.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 07:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

(Mark 12:17 NASB)
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 14:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

(Mark 12:17 NASB)
    What are you going to do when you don't have Obama to kick around anymore? Just switch to the next antichrist, Hillary, if she makes it.
    BTW, the word on the street is you don't have to worry about this experiment with black presidents anymore so your inherent racism can be firmly in place for the next 10 elections or so. What would you have said if Obama had been republican? Now he is ok?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 15:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What are you going to do when you don't have Obama to kick around anymore? Just switch to the next antichrist, Hillary, if she makes it.
    BTW, the word on the street is you don't have to worry about this experiment with black presidents anymore so your inherent racism can be firmly in place for the next 10 elections or so. What would you have said if Obama had been republican? Now he is ok?
    The rich corporatists will always have an empty suit/dress to kick around.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree