Sorry guys

Sorry guys

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What other woman is that?
It’s fairly common, it is very Welsh which I’m not.
I live in a place called Chepstow which is actually in England, just.
You know .. the crazy one that thumbs down all our posts.

w

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @secondson
I'm sorry too.

All this time I had a sneaking suspicion you were a girl. I regret I didn't condescend.
Now, now, referring to gender is bigoted. We are not male and female, we are only "fluid".

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Jun 18

I was going to dump “divegeester” and start with a new account as I just cannot keep it up anymore. The character has become unmanageable (much of the time it was my boyfriend posting but we have split up) and anyway it’s gone on way too long.

Besides I’m just too busy with my clothing design business. Sorry to just break it like this.

Ciao
Bronwen x
Good Riddance.

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
Good Riddance.
I'm not leaving completely BDP 😳

T

Moves
08 Jun 18

22 Oct '14 05:08 / 2 edits
Last year I carried out a small experiment; I changed my profile pic to a young pretty girl and my profile text to read that I was an aspiring clothes designer and keen to learn chess. Within 24 hours I had several hopeful nerd males making game offers and sending me friendly "get to know you" in game messages and PMs, so I'm well aware of the issue.

However, here we are in the 22nd century and what, 15 years into mainstream internet social networking. I'm a pragmatist not a misogynist Suzanne, so my advice is a simple "WAKEY WAKEY".

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/the-ladies-of-red-hot-pawn.161351/page-3

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
22 Oct '14 05:08 / 2 edits
Last year I carried out a small experiment; I changed my profile pic to a young pretty girl and my profile text to read that I was an aspiring clothes designer and keen to learn chess. Within 24 hours I had several hopeful nerd males making game offers and sending me friendly "get to know you" in game messages and PMs, ...[text shortened]... ".

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/the-ladies-of-red-hot-pawn.161351/page-3
A trip into the demented mind of a gender-confused, and apparently time-confused (doesn't even know what century it is) person. Who wrote that?

T

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
A trip into the demented mind of a gender-confused, and apparently time-confused (doesn't even know what century it is) person. Who wrote that?
<<...my advice is a simple "WAKEY WAKEY">>

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @whodey
Now, now, referring to gender is bigoted. We are not male and female, we are only "fluid".
I believe you are more of a 'gas.'

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Jun 18
1 edit

I'm not leaving completely BDP 😳
Way to ruin it! 😵

That's your one send off. There are no refunds.

w

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I believe you are more of a 'gas.'
😠

w

Moves
08 Jun 18

Don’t be silly Romans; you’re only joking anyway.

I’ve had to change my sign on because my boyfriend had it. I’ll tell you all about him at some point when I’m feeling up to it. I might not be around much for a little while as I’m travelling to meet retail and manufacturing customers - I’m hoping to land a nice contract with with a UK firm called Pe ...[text shortened]... and like small time designers like me as they can create their own exclusives.

Wish me well!
So what caused the breakup? Did you start to discuss the existence of hell?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
08 Jun 18

At least "she" admits that "he" is an "ex-Christian." That's perhaps the only believable thing either one of the personalities has claimed.

w

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
At least "she" admits that "he" is an "ex-Christian." That's perhaps the only believable thing either one of the personalities has claimed.
I wonder if the hell thingy made him give up his or her or it's faith.

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Ha! No whodey it was fundamental differences on religion perversely enough. I’m a naive agnostic and he is an in-denial apostate as I called him recently.

That was probably not my best tact if I’m honest and it was those sort of exchanges in our relationship that drove much of his online combativeness here and elsewhere. Although to be fair I can be a wind-up merchant myself if I want be. I’m sure you can too.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Your card is well and truly marked.
Yes, as a liar.