1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 04:30
    I was going to dump “divegeester” and start with a new account as I just cannot keep it up anymore. The character has become unmanageable (much of the time it was my boyfriend posting but we have split up) and anyway it’s gone on way too long.

Besides I’m just too busy with my clothing design business. Sorry to just break it like this.

Ciao
    Bronwen x
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 04:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I was going to dump “divegeester” and start with a new account as I just cannot keep it up anymore. The character has become unmanageable (much of the time it was my boyfriend posting but we have split up) and anyway it’s gone on way too long.

Besides I’m just too busy with my clothing design business. Sorry to just break it like this.

Ciao
    Bronwen x
    Do your antics never cease, tiger?

Who dreamed up this latest escapade, you or Kiddo? Your hijinks are endless!
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 04:47
    Hey dive,

If you’ve had it with the SF in no small measure due to me, I’ll leave and you can stay. You’ve been here much longer and I’m not winning any of my remaining chess games anyway so I’ll resign them and skidaddle. I’d hate to see you leave since you’ve been here so long.

So drop me a pm or think of some imaginative way to say you’ve decided to stay on and I’ll tip my hat and bid y’all adios amigos.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 05:08
    Actually I think I’m splitting anyway.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 05:11

Ciao
    Bronwen x
    Eww.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 08:22
    Don’t be silly Romans; you’re only joking anyway.

I’ve had to change my sign on because my boyfriend had it. I’ll tell you all about him at some point when I’m feeling up to it. I might not be around much for a little while as I’m travelling to meet retail and manufacturing customers - I’m hoping to land a nice contract with with a UK firm called Peacocks who are a strong bricks and clicks setup and like small time designers like me as they can create their own exclusives.

Wish me well!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 08:231 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Eww.
    Haha - hey thank you!
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 11:52

Ciao
    Bronwen x
    I'm sorry too.

All this time I had a sneaking suspicion you were a girl. I regret I didn't condescend.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 11:53
    Don’t be silly Romans; you’re only joking anyway.

I’ve had to change my sign on because my boyfriend had it. I’ll tell you all about him at some point when I’m feeling up to it. I might not be around much for a little while as I’m travelling to meet retail and manufacturing customers - I’m hoping to land a nice contract with with a UK firm called Pe ...[text shortened]... and like small time designers like me as they can create their own exclusives.

Wish me well!
    All the best!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:271 edit

Ciao
    Bronwen x
    Cool .. hope you behave better than that other woman ...😀
    Bronwen .. is that a common Welsh name ?
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:29

Ciao
    Bronwen x
    Your card is well and truly marked.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:35
    Originally posted by @secondson
    All the best!
    Thank you SecondSon.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:37
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Cool .. hope you behave better than that other woman ...😀
    Bronwen .. is that a common Welsh name ?
    What other woman is that?
    It’s fairly common, it is very Welsh which I’m not.
    I live in a place called Chepstow which is actually in England, just.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:38
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Your card is well and truly marked.
    Oh dear, sorry ToO. Do try to relax those muscles 😀
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 12:39
    Originally posted by @secondson
    All this time I had a sneaking suspicion you were a girl. I
    No way!!

75% of the posting was done by my ex boyfriend who is also an ex Christian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree