1. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:162 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is this a part of your Christian Ministry on these forums?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:19
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    Well, yeah...it is. I don't want you sodomizing someone without knowing the consequences. I think you should know. I can help you!
    First, are you always singing "YMCA" and "In the Navy"? Do you make "Y" "M" "C" and "A" letters with your arms while trolling the streets of Jakarta?
    Which page of the 'God's Messenger' handbook are you get this whole line of attack from?

It's as if your wheels are falling off this afternoon (West Indonesian Time). I wonder whether the 'satan's infiltrator' question cut too close to the bone.
  3. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Which page of the 'God's Messenger' handbook are you get this whole line of attack from?

It's as if your wheels are falling off this afternoon (West Indonesian Time). I wonder whether the 'satan's infiltrator' question cut too close to the bone.
    Are you a Hindu or Muslim?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:241 edit
    Are you a Hindu or Muslim?
    I have asked you four or more questions. Legitimate questions, I reckon. And your reponses (not only here, but on other threads in the last few minutes) have been variations on...

Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?

And now Are you a Hindu or Muslim?

One wonders if you reckon this is an escalation.

You claim to be 'God's Messenger'. Where are you getting this whole line of attack from? Do you feel divinely inspired?
  5. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:291 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have asked you four or more questions. Legitimate questions, I reckon. And your reponses (not only here, but on other threads in the last few minutes) have been variations on...

Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?
    Are you gay?

And now Are you a Hindu or Muslim?

One wonders if you reckon this is an escalation.
    senger'. Where are you getting this whole line of attack from? Do you feel divinely inspired?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:58
    if you were Muslim, the Taliban would filet you like a catfish....after they stoned you to death (and I don't mean buy using a bong), and then skewered you with a pointed rod up your 'bum'.
    Is this still part of your Jesus-inspired "Are You Gay?" line of attack?
  7. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 07:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is this still part of your Jesus-inspired "Are You Gay?" line of attack?
    No, it is an immature rection to your post, and I apologise. I tried to delete it, but it was too late; however, this post is a Jesus-inspired attempt to offer you an olive branch. I will not argue with you anymore.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 07:54
    this post is a Jesus-inspired attempt to offer you an olive branch. I will not argue with you anymore.
    Ok. peace it is, then. Sorry for pushing your buttons.
  9. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 08:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ok. peace it is, then. Sorry for pushing your buttons.
    LOL...you didn't really push my buttons; I just had my favorite philosopher (Jesus) whisper in my ear that I should 'grow-up' and stop bickering with people; however, apology accepted just the same.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 08:13
    LOL...you didn't really push my buttons; .
    Oh my, let's argue some more, then. But let's wait a day or three.
  11. Blighty
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 12:51
    Thank you to you all for the on topic details, and the entertainment from the heated debate on sexuality.

Kind regards and blessings
    P
  12. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 14:26
    Originally posted by jaywill
    In all 27 books of the New Testament Jesus is alive, available and present as the writer writes.

Not all of them mention the resurrection per se. [b]Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corithians, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, Hebrews, Revelation, Galatians, Ephesians, Colossians, etc.

It might be easier to find out which ones do not mention His resurrection.[/b]
    I don't think your wild hyperbole is helpful in answering the question. Chistologically you may be correct but factually you are in gross error.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 01:25
    Originally posted by Badwater
    I don't think your wild hyperbole is helpful in answering the question. Chistologically you may be correct but factually you are in gross error.
    Where's the hyperbole?

Where's the "gross error"?
  14. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 02:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wouldn't your definition of "fact" allow anybody to declare anything a fact?
    No it wouldn't
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 03:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wouldn't your definition of "fact" allow anybody to declare anything a fact?
    Originally posted by chappy1
    No it wouldn't

It was a rhetorical question.

Quite clearly your definition of "fact" is completely subjective. It enables anyone who feels absolutely certain about something, for whatever reason, to be autonomously declared a "fact".

I was pointing something out to you. It was clearly not a 'question'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree