1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 21:51
    can anybody give an even remotely logical reason for the existence and function of a soul. what does a soul do that a brain doesnt and visa-versa?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 21:591 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    can anybody give an even remotely logical reason for the existence and function of a soul. what does a soul do that a brain doesnt and visa-versa?
    stellspalfie's consciousness, mentality, conscience and volition reside in stellspalfie's unique and immortal immaterial soul.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    stellspalfie's consciousness, mentality, conscience and volition reside in stellspalfie's unique and immortal immaterial soul.
    you need to explain why these thing do not exist in the brain and only in the soul for anybody to understand your answer.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:10
    you need to explain why these thing do not exist in the brain and only in the soul for anybody to understand your answer.
    mentality refers to the home of your brain.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:132 edits
    mentality refers to the home of your brain.
    D- for minimal effort and for following a vague answer with and even more vague answer. to achieve a low pass C bobby needs to remove his head from his arse and knuckle down.

edit: i would like to remind bobby before he spams the thread with fortune cookie answers that the the op states -"give an even remotely logical reason"
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:141 edit
    D- for minimal effort and for following a vague answer with and even more vague answer. to achieve a low pass C bobby needs to remove his head from his arse and knuckle down.
    too bad you lack frame of reference. nice thread. thanks.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:19
    too bad you lack frame of reference. nice thread. thanks.
    ahh its my lack of 'frame referencing' not your lack of ability to even come close to answering the question. im not even sure why you got involved. if youve got nothing, then give nothing. maybe working for a gift card company would help you get rid of the verbal diarrhea.
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:47
    It floats away to heaven. The brain is too heavy to do that.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 22:57
    ahh its my lack of 'frame referencing' not your lack of ability to even come close to answering the question. im not even sure why you got involved. if youve got nothing, then give nothing. maybe working for a gift card company would help you get rid of the verbal diarrhea.
    if your interest level returns to the conversation we had in the C.S Lewis Conversion Youtube Thread please message me.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 23:001 edit
    if your interest level returns to the conversation we had in the C.S Lewis Conversion Youtube Thread please message me.
    i start a thread............but tean have to display to you that i am interested enough to be worthy of your words...........and then when ready, message you privately.............fk,me. get your ego in check old man.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 23:07
    i start a thread............but tean have to display to you that i am interested enough to be worthy of your words...........and then when ready, message you privately.............fk,me. get your ego in check old man.

thank you.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 23:14
    [b]i start a thread............but tean have to display to you that i am interested enough to be worthy of your words...........and then when ready, message you privately.............fk,me. get your ego in check old man.

thank you.[/b]
    even your two words make no sense. have you ever been succinct?......actually dont bother answering, i would prefer people to actually tackle the subject.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 23:21
    even your two words make no sense. have you ever been succinct?......actually dont bother answering, i would prefer people to actually tackle the subject.
    thank you [for trying to get the emotional rage out of your system since emotions have no capacity whatsoever to think].
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 23:38
    thank you [for trying to get the emotional rage out of your system since emotions have no capacity whatsoever to think].
    i work with people who suffer from problems with 'emotional rage'. you really have no idea old man, time for a nap, let the people with something to say speak.
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 23:42
    You are a piece of work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree