1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '08 21:43
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Why would I deny it?
    Kelly
    Because it is science... p)

Now, have you done your hoework about dinos in cave drawings yet?
    Please, just tell me you were wrong, and we get it from there.
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 05:51
    When people who believe in creation totally slam science it's maybe because they don't truly understand science and the basic tenets of science. I'm not saying that some science is not biased because of course some science is. However the Doppler effect it can be demonstrated over and over again. This is a fact then I would say. Light also shows the Doppler effect. Red shift or blue shift. Einstein and Newtonian physics can be demonstrated over and over again. I don't understand why creationist get so bent by the part of science that can be proved over and over again? I had a discussion with my pastor friend and the question that I have not been given a good answer for is the question about stars and the time it takes for the light to reach earth? if the earth is only 7000 years old then explain that light coming from that star that is 50,000 light years out? I admit that I want to believe in creation but questions like that make me wonder. I think creationist just need to be more honest and admit they don't have all of the answers. Sorry a bit off from the original post.

Manny
  3. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 10:082 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Why would I deny it?
    Kelly
    Are you implying you don’t?

Reminder of your last post to me:

“Apples and oranges, again.
    Kelly”

-and this is in response to my post where I suggest the Doppler shift is a scientific fact because it is supported by good evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree