Moves
    27 Jun '15 21:401 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 21:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So you count your value to God by how many people you can lead astray from him (meaning into the JW church)?

Wow. Go figure. No wonder he'll say to you, "Depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

I only hide my love away from those who do not deserve it. Not casting pearls before swine. You calling me a "wussbag" only means I must be doing something ...[text shortened]... sts here ever agreeing with me. You (and far too many other "Christians" here) cannot say that.
    wow - you have serious judgemental issues and delusions of grandeur. People are interested in reason and logic, it doesn't matter what they are, you think truth cares if someone is an atheist or a Muslim or a Christian, truth is truth regardless of what people are.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 22:011 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's kind of a powderkeg question.

The atheists might conclude that, since both Christians and ISIS (radical as they may be) are "believers", and this lends credence to their contention that "Believers are dangerous."
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 22:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow - you have serious judgemental issues and delusions of grandeur. People are interested in reason and logic, it doesn't matter what they are, you think truth cares if someone is an atheist or a Muslim or a Christian, truth is truth regardless of what people are.
    And you are far from it. Your dogma is not "truth", regardless what you have been taught.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 22:12
    And you are far from it. Your dogma is not "truth", regardless what you have been taught.
    and how do you know what is truth and what is not truth? you have no idea what I or anyone else has been taught, you think your arrogance is a suitable substitute for your ignorance. All you keep making is empty statements filled with hollow words.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 12:51
    The nations surrounding the holy city will be spectators of the New Jerusalem:

Footnotes from the Recovery Version New Testament on Revelation 21:24

http://online.recoveryversion.org/FootNotes.asp?FNtsID=9286

241 At the end of this age a great part of the inhabitants of the earth will be killed as a result of the sixth and seventh trumpets. The rest will be judged by Christ at the throne of His glory when He comes back to earth. The condemned ones, the "goats," will be cursed and will perish in the lake of fire, while the justified ones, the "sheep," will be blessed and will inherit the kingdom prepared for them from the foundation of the world (Matt. 25:31-46). Unlike the New Testament believers, the "sheep" will not be saved and regenerated; they will only be restored to the original state of man as he was created by God. They will be the nations as citizens of the millennial kingdom, in which the overcoming believers will be the kings (20:4, 6) and the saved remnant of Israel will be the priests (Zech. 8:20-23). After the millennial kingdom, a part of these nations, deceived by the devil, will rebel against the Lord and will be consumed by fire from heaven (20:7-9). The rest will be transferred to the new earth to be the nations, which will live around the New Jerusalem and walk by its light. They will be the peoples mentioned in vv. 3 and 4. They, as created but unregenerated men, will be maintained to live forever in their created state through the healing of the leaves of the tree of life (22:2). Even for them there will be no more death (v. 4). Under the shining of the New Jerusalem with the divine glory, neither will they be in darkness.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '15 22:191 edit

8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 07:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and how do you know what is truth and what is not truth? you have no idea what I or anyone else has been taught, you think your arrogance is a suitable substitute for your ignorance. All you keep making is empty statements filled with hollow words.
    Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 07:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    And it's still my contention that atheists (having no faith) might agree more often with those of weak faith. They probably won't be agreeing with those of strong faith. That seems somewhat obvious to me. Thus my statement that "we'll see who the atheists agree with and who they fight with", and therefore who has weak faith and who has strong faith.

I'm not exactly trying to draw any parallels between Jews and JWs, or between Christians and the IS. That was far from my point.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 16:59
    And why can't sonship do this? Because "Go[b]AD" says so?

I've done the same thing in threads, requesting that people try to stick to the topic instead of spouting nonsense. Frankly, it didn't work then, either, but nobody actually stood up and said I was being unreasonable.

Don't attack him for this when your beef with him is actually something else.[/b]
    So you figure it's ok for Sonship to take up 10 gigabytes practicing his upcoming sermons? Do you really think he is after dialog?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 17:091 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 18:14
    Originally posted by sonship
    The most poignant thing you have said all day🙂 Allison Krauss even had a song about that: "You say it best when you say nothing at all"🙂
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 18:29
    So you figure it's ok for Sonship to take up 10 gigabytes practicing his upcoming sermons? Do you really think he is after dialog?
    Are preachers after dialog? Does anyone really expect to interrupt their pastor at Sunday service, peppering him with questions, often inane ones, as here? Some people are there for the message. He's spreading the Word of God. Even more than that, he goes beyond scripture to illuminate the text with insight. There's always time after he's made his point to engage him, I'm sure he'd have no problem with that. As always, you're perfectly free to consume his content or not, you still have free will. I would just ask Christians why some of them are so eager to heckle him.

(And I doubt that even this entire forum takes up 10 gigabytes.)
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 19:51

15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jun '15 22:26
    The most poignant thing you have said all day🙂 Allison Krauss even had a song about that: "You say it best when you say nothing at all"🙂
    God wants me to speak.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree