1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 01:56
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    There are no turtles anywhere.
    Why is there anything? We can suggest that because. Of this or that.

And there is the first turtle.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 02:20
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Its not my approval that I point out his teaching needs.
    Then whose?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 02:20
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Why is there anything? We can suggest that because. Of this or that.

And there is the first turtle.
    🙂
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 06:251 edit
    Then whose?
    He needs the approval of the apostles whom he is contradicting.

And the fellowship and teaching of the apostles of Christ represent the will of God.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 09:47

And the fellowship and teaching of the apostles of Christ represent the will of God.
    Do u have a name? Dont b cryptic
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 11:35

The Spirit of God manifests itself in many ways
    - the light of Christ is in everyone
    - the righteous are led by the Holy Spirit
    - a chosen few have gifts of the Holy Spirit.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 12:24
    Do u have a name? Dont b cryptic
    Jack Wilmore

Perhaps you have not noticed that in last year I referred several times to this fact while putting up the soundcloud location of my albums of Scripture songs.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore

Lately you seem fond of writing little bitty koan like esoteric diddies. Communication is dwindling because some of us probably don't know what you're trying to say.

Now you may get enjoyment from doing it.
    But know that your ability to communicate is diminished.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 12:364 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The Spirit of God manifests itself in many ways
    - the righteous are led by the Holy Spirit
    - a chosen few have gifts of the Holy Spirit.
    No, the light of Christ's life is not in everyone.
    But everyone does have a human conscience.(Proverbs 10:27)

First - in Christ is the divine life and the divine light.
    "In Him was life, and the life was the light of men." (John 1:4)

If everyone born into the world had the divine life of God then everyone would have Christ in them as light. Clearly, this is not the case because fallen man is "alienated from the life of God." Ephesian 4:18.

"Being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance which is in them, because of the hardness of their hearts." (Eph. 4:18)

So men need to come to Christ and receive Him that the alienation from the life of God might be ended and that they may have Christ as light within them.

Furthermore, if in Him was light and some men do not have the Son of God, then some men do not have the light that is in Him because they do not have "the life".

" ... God has given to us eternal life and this life is in His Son.

He who has the Son has the life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life." (1 John 5:11,12)

So your teaching

is wrong.

But that the Spirit of God manifests itself in many ways is not wrong.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 12:45
    So your teaching

is wrong.

But that the Spirit of God manifests itself in many ways is not wrong.[/b]
    That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    John:1:9
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 12:541 edit
    That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    John:1:9
    And clearly some of the men did not come to the light of Christ which enlightens every man. Rather, they loved darkness.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light for their works were evil.

For every one who practices evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his works be reproved." (John 3:19,20)

So men need to come to the light of Christ and do not innately possess the light.

Did you identify where I taught people to ignore or disobey the commands of Christ and with quoted examples ?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 13:22
    And clearly some of the men did not come to the light of Christ which enlightens every man. Rather, they loved darkness.

[quote] [b] "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light for their works were evil.

For every one who practices evil hates the light, and does not come to the li ...[text shortened]... ify where I taught people to ignore or disobey the commands of Christ and with quoted examples ?
    Lol ... your English comprehension is poor.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 14:031 edit
    Lol ... your English comprehension is poor.
    Show us how good your reading comprehension is and answer this straightforward question.

Did you identify where I taught people to ignore or disobey the commands of Christ and with quoted examples ?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:23
    Jack Wilmore

Perhaps you have not noticed that in last year I referred several times to this fact while putting up the soundcloud location of my albums of Scripture songs.

Lately you seem fond of writing little bitty koan like esoteric diddies. Communication is dwindling because some of us probably don't know wh ...[text shortened]... w you may get enjoyment from doing it.
    Lmfao sonship .

I guess not everyone can b saved. If your not with me you are against me. I took full ownership of my life and have never been happier. I can feel my soul and the presence of the Lord. I'm here to help
    Life is simple
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Feb '18 20:29
    Jack Wilmore

Lately you seem fond of writing little bitty koan like esoteric diddies. Communication is dwindling because some of us probably don't know wh ...[text shortened]... w you may get enjoyment from doing it.
    Dont b a hater, thats temptation. Bury yourself in the biggest lie perpetrated on man if you wish (the bible) but remember that theHoly Spirit dwells within everyone . No one has monopoly on Truth . The righteous fear no one. Life is good, I have been touched by the Hand
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 02:153 edits
    Dont b a hater, thats temptation.

I don't know why you are saying I am a "hater".
    I'm explaining something of what the Bible says about people receiving the Holy Spirit.

Bury yourself in the biggest lie perpetrated on man if you wish (the bible) but remember that the Holy Spirit dwells within everyone .

So I am a "hater" because by a miracle of God's grace I received the Holy Spirit ?

What IS in every created man is a human spirit. And indeed the human spirit is something very close to God in nature.

"Jehovah God formed man with the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath [spirit] of life and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7)

Created man, ALL men and women, have something the Bible calls the breath of life from God. it is special. It is sacred we might say. It is close to God. It is directly from God.

All men have a wonderful human spirit.
    Once again:
    "the burden of the word of Jehovah concerning Israel. Thus declares Jehovah, who stretches forth the heavens and lays the foundation of the earth and forms the spirit of man within him." (Zech. 12:1)

Heaven was created for the earth.
    The earth was created for man.
    Man is created with a spirit within him.

The human spirit is the "organ" formed in man in order to allow man to contact God the uncreated and eternal Spirit.

I am not a hater because of studying the Bible carefully.

1.) The issue is whether this spirit of man within him is the Holy Spirit?

2.) If this spirit is the same as the Holy Spirit then all people coming into the world are possessors of the Holy Spirit.

3.) If not then all people have an "organ" something like a radio antenna, designed to interact with the Holy Spirit.

4.) If the latter is the case then some human spirits interact with the Holy Spirit and some do not, or do not YET interact with the Holy Spirit.

I am not a "hater" to have this kind of understanding.

No one has monopoly on Truth . The righteous fear no one. Life is good, I have been touched by the Hand

You get the last word here.
    But is there something you'd like me to further explain about what I said?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree