1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:061 edit
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    I HAVE LISTENED ENOUGH!
    You men are only here to blaspheme GOD
    Put your scientific concepts up against my spiritual ones.
    I have nothing to learn from evil except evil.
    Then please go away.
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:06
    Originally posted by Starrman
    You wouldn't know insight if it slapped you with 2 fishes and 5 loaves.
    Which your fruitless insight has already done to you.
    YET you say this is a Christian.
    I say, and accuse you men of blasphemy against the God of Heaven.
    A crime if not forgiven is punishabe to eternal torment.
    If you don't like my universal truths, stop posting,
    Or contest me
    other wise, I am more than happy posting for my own enjoyment.
    Not of subjects of eternal torment, but the bliss of the Kngdon of Heaven
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:07
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Then please go away.
    PUT YOUR SCIENTIFIC CONCEPTS UP AGAINST MY SPIRITUAL ONES!
    I so adore a debate.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:08
    I HAVE LISTENED ENOUGH!
    You men are only here to blaspheme GOD
    Put your scientific concepts up against my spiritual ones.
    I have nothing to learn from evil except evil.
    but your spiritual concepts just look so small and insignificant up against the scientific ones, it will only embaras you.

also did anyone get an image of a five year old stomping there foot and throwing a paddy when you read the first bit.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:08
    I so adore a debate.
    No you don't. You adore to preach at people. Unfortunately all that comes out your mouth is lies and hyperbole.
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:09
    I so adore a debate.
    Fine, what would you like to debate about.
  7. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:10
    yet one must accept it, for that was the plan of GOD. But who knows the plan of GOD?
    Do you understand that this is a contradictory statement? If no one knows the PLAN OF GOD, why are you telling us we must accept what you think the PLAN OF GOD is? You sound like RBHILL on a serious meth binge.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:11

I say, and accuse you men of blasphemy against the God of Heaven.
    how do you know we are men and not women? do you assume that women are not up to a spirited debate or playing chess?
  9. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:27
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    how do you know we are men and not women? do you assume that women are not up to a spirited debate or playing chess?
    The message has entered your ears and you have made your choices, I have been instructed to leave here, so don't type thank God when my discussions conclude, because you will be giving thanks to your fatther in Hell.
    I apologize to GOD on your behalf for any other blasphemies that he may see on this site.
    Every one deservers to be forgiven.
    Don't end up in Hell. That's all I was trying to say, don't end up in Hell.

Royalty statement, over and out.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GOD LOVES YOU AS I DO
  10. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:32
    You people seem to be getting this whole Christian thing mixed up so allow me to clarify it for you.
    Christians are to be kind and calm and nice and gentile and forgiving, suffering long and planting seeds which spring fourth good fruits in the form of good works, but make no mistake, a Christian is not some pushover that you slander whenever you f ...[text shortened]... which resides in me and my good works which testify that I am in fact the manifested son of GOD.
    I know of one other accuser of man, I hope you are not personifying him! The zeal of any young neophite can without knowledge ruin the hope of those seeking an answer. So I ask you, if a government that is divided against itself cannot stand, then what good is it to have the answer when there is no one to ask the question. There can be no true leadership. Christ as you should understand him, was not accused by the unbeliever of any crime against men or the state. Quite the contrary, he was accused and conspired against by the believers, who watched, observed and listened to the man for over 3 years. And many of the same believers even knew his family and watched him from his birth. But when the status quo was threatend by such a simple thing as a concept of God being Father and changing the relationship dynamic, they knew and believed that he must die. When asked in their secret meeting that fateful night and among their own believing peer group, what official postition these believers would take. Here is the believers reply and I quote "Isn't it more expedient that one should die for the salvation of our people?" So get your facts right about what you defend. The kingdom (Goverment) of God dosen't need a shrill. Furthermore you seem to be set ablaze already, it apparently appears to be self-induced and premature. That is purely my good Judeao-Christian observation of your willingness to wage war on all unbelievers. That is no more appropiate than someone crashing airplanes into the World Trade Center. (Same motivation) Again my young friend, the bible is a book for believers, not unbelievers. Wisdom dictates this premise; a book on science is for those who believe in science, a book on medicine is usually appropiate for those who believe and practice medicine, books on spiritual matters are consumed by those of us who believe such things. Every comment that is not in line with your understanding is not comming from the heart of a blasphemer. Oh yeah I know this may hurt, but I'll elucidate anyway "The sons of God were gathered together and Lucifer was among them" and guess what; he was there as usual complaining and making accusations against men. :'(
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 21:35
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    I know of one other accuser of man, I hope you are not personifying him! The zeal of any young neophite can without knowledge ruin the hope of those seeking an answer. So I ask you, if a government that is divided against itself cannot stand, then what good is it to have the answer when there is no one to ask the question. There can be no true leade ...[text shortened]... nd guess what; he was there as usual complaining and making accusations against men. :'(
    .................................................................................................
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:19
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    That's a no then is it Royal-idiot?
    Oh no!
    You are the scientist, you are the all-knowing, I would never deny you the opportunity of airing your far-fetched concepts please,
    I leave the decision upon which we debate up to you.
    Any thing I discuss will not be able to be contested because the only thing I have typed here is truth, except for my minor insults.
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 22:29
    Oh no!
    You are the scientist, you are the all-knowing, I would never deny you the opportunity of airing your far-fetched concepts please,
    I leave the decision upon which we debate up to you.
    Any thing I discuss will not be able to be contested because the only thing I have typed here is truth, except for my minor insults.
    Lol, I can't tell if you're a bad comedian or just plain nuts.
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:00
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Lol, I can't tell if you're a bad comedian or just plain nuts.
    both probably

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree