Spiritual Intelligence

Spiritual Intelligence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
23 Jul 06

You people seem to be getting this whole Christian thing mixed up so allow me to clarify it for you.
Christians are to be kind and calm and nice and gentile and forgiving, suffering long and planting seeds which spring fourth good fruits in the form of good works, but make no mistake, a Christian is not some pushover that you slander whenever you feel it most convienent.
We are powerful individuals who hold the Lord of Hosts inside of us.
The word of GOD resides is the true Christian and that validates any judgement that they may put upon an individual for as you judge, so shall you be judged. I will be judged according to the standards that I accuse others, but I will still be purified in the fire and not set ablaze like sinners because of the truth which resides in me and my good works which testify that I am in fact the manifested son of GOD.

S

Moves
23 Jul 06

Originally posted by royaltystatement
I only reply as necessary.
No, you reply as a spamming troll, completely devoid of any understanding of how a true Christian would act. You are a parody, a young mind, perverted by rhetoric and full of the zeal of gullability. If you look into your heart and search for what sort of person god expects you to be, you will not find it. You have failed to understand the Christian message and thus, you are a charlatan; false and misguided. If you understood the words of Jesus you would accept people for who they are and try with all your heart to encourage the best in them, to help them to see the path to god. But you do not. You are young and impressionable and you have been told what to believe without ever questioning it, nor understanding it and you will never find god or peace of mind because of it. There is still time for you, but you need to put away your anger, leave your teachers (who are false themselves) and seek the true path to god. Read the bible without prejudice and listen instead of speaking; perhaps you might yet find salvation.

r

Moves
23 Jul 06

Middle East Conflict containing the Holy Land of the GOD of Heaven whose son is the Christ(Israel)

r

Moves
23 Jul 06

If I had not arrived and spoken truth of the Kngdom of Heaven would you not be here to question the power and majesty of GOD?

S

Moves
23 Jul 06

If I had not arrived and spoken truth of the Kngdom of Heaven would you not be here to question the power and majesty of GOD?
Unlike you, I have other avenues of interest than just proclaiming what I believe in.

Moves
23 Jul 06

Middle East Conflict containing the Holy Land of the GOD of Heaven whose son is the Christ(Israel)
If god is everywhere and sees and hears everything, and infact made everything, how can one place be more holy than another? and if one place is more holy than another then why would god choose a barren dried up scrap of land thats no good for anyhting except oil?

Moves
23 Jul 06

it's not truth unless you can rationaly prove it (by definition). and I for one, am not questioning the power and majesty of god, it doesn't exist and thus has nither those nor any other qualities.

r

Moves
23 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
it's not truth unless you can rationaly prove it (by definition). and I for one, am not questioning the power and majesty of god, it doesn't exist and thus has nither those nor any other qualities.
Even the definitions of Webster are misguided.
The reason you and other people don't believe in or doubt there is a GOD is because you have been fooled by the superficial.
So blind are you in the desires of the flesh that you fail to see beyond the curtain of a materialistic lifstyle. The Earth is more than money.
And life is certainly more than houses, cars, jewelry, or property.
Untill you are able to look beyond the superficial and see the true creation which is Earth, you will never give glory to the GOD who created it.
Do you know the definition of life?
Surley if it was the desire of GOD he would take his presence away from us and we would return to the dirt from which we were created.
The fact that he is merciful keeps you alive, yet he knows that a life away from him, is no life at all, but death eternally.
Sometimes it's sad to see or read about a fool in his folly, yet one must accept it, for that was the plan of GOD. But who knows the plan of GOD? maybe you will repent and return to him. then your soul would be saved and you would find that thing that it seemed like you always lacked, love.

r

Moves
23 Jul 06

Originally posted by Starrman
Unlike you, I have other avenues of interest than just proclaiming what I believe in.
I previously began to discuss how masonic influence in America has had a part and will have a part in the destruction of the Earth.

S

Moves
23 Jul 06

I previously began to discuss how masonic influence in America has had a part and will have a part in the destruction of the Earth.
Well done. Unfortunately that whole post was pure nonsense.

r

Moves
23 Jul 06
1 edit

I am not concerned with meaningless small talk, I came here for insight from what I expected to be wise men, but have found no such thing.
I seek enhancements in my spiritual walk with Christ topics which would be profitable to the Mind, body, soul, and spirit, but have found no such thing.
So I reluctantly yet very much able challenge the conceps of you men oposing GOD with that of my own, following GOD. Unitll you can prove to me that your way is correct and it is I that am condemned to Hell, I stand affirmed and confirmed.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
23 Jul 06

Even the definitions of Webster are misguided.
The reason you and other people don't believe in or doubt there is a GOD is because you have been fooled by the superficial.
So blind are you in the desires of the flesh that you fail to see beyond the curtain of a materialistic lifstyle. The Earth is more than money.
And life is certainly more than ...[text shortened]... soul would be saved and you would find that thing that it seemed like you always lacked, love.
And you have been fooled by the supernatural. You need to update your idea of what an atheist is. We are not any less moral that you, although we don't need to be told how to be moral, we come to that by ourselves. We are not any greedier, nor are we "wicked" people. You sound like you'd fit well in the medieval church. Come on, give us a "she's a witch, burn her!"

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
23 Jul 06

I am not concerned with meaningless small talk, I came here for insight from what I expected to be wise men, but have found no such thing.
I seek enhancements in my spiritual walk with Christ topics which would be profitable to the Mind, body, soul, and spirit, but have found no such thing.
So I reluctantly yet very much able challenge the conceps ...[text shortened]... that your way is correct and it is I that am condemned to Hell, I stand affirmed and confirmed.
Well, perhaps if you'd LISTEN, instead of talking, you might actually learn something.

S

Moves
23 Jul 06

So I reluctantly yet very much able challenge the conceps ...[text shortened]... that your way is correct and it is I that am condemned to Hell, I stand affirmed and confirmed.
You wouldn't know insight if it slapped you with 2 fishes and 5 loaves.

r

Moves
23 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Well, perhaps if you'd LISTEN, instead of talking, you might actually learn something.
I HAVE LISTENED ENOUGH!
You men are only here to blaspheme GOD
Put your scientific concepts up against my spiritual ones.
I have nothing to learn from evil except evil.