1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '06 23:01
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    Oh no!
    You are the scientist, you are the all-knowing, I would never deny you the opportunity of airing your far-fetched concepts please,
    I leave the decision upon which we debate up to you.
    Any thing I discuss will not be able to be contested because the only thing I have typed here is truth, except for my minor insults.
    No no. You have an axe to grind with science, please, tell us what it is. Tell us where we are going wrong. You brought up this debate. In fact, New Thread Time, methinks.
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 01:17
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    No no. You have an axe to grind with science, please, tell us what it is. Tell us where we are going wrong. You brought up this debate. In fact, New Thread Time, methinks.
    Final word
  3. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 01:42
    Final word
    Not really, you wimped out of his debate, showed you just run your mouth but won't back it up, this is just being immature.
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 07:55
    Final word
    I thought the Word was in the beginning.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 08:32
    The message has entered your ears and you have made your choices, I have been instructed to leave here, so don't type thank God when my discussions conclude, because you will be giving thanks to your fatther in Hell.
    I apologize to GOD on your behalf for any other blasphemies that he may see on this site.
    Every one deservers to be forgiven.
    Don't ...[text shortened]... .......................................................................GOD LOVES YOU AS I DO
    come to think of it, i have seen a guy named God on this site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree