1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 22:18
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If they have accepted Jesus Christ into there life then yes.
    Will they still dress and talk funny?
  2. Standard memberknightwest
    General of GROSS
    Calvin's Treehouse
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 22:40
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If they have accepted Jesus Christ into there life then yes.

I am sure now in modern times that Indians have accepted Christ as their savior.
    What about Hindus and Bhuddists, you self-righteous bore??
    At the last count there were still many millions of them.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:35
    Originally posted by widget
    Rather than poking blunt sticks at RB's dyslexia or taking cheap shots at bf101's moral myopia, shouldn't we be ignoring the pair of them until - at least - hell freezes over? 😞 They can stroke each other!
    Maybe then Buffalo will win a Superbowl?😀
  4. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:41
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Maybe then Buffalo will win a Superbowl?😀
    Hadn't you herd? Miracles only happen on 34th St....

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of wine eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That's why you always feel smarter after a few glasses of wine.
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:43

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the re ...[text shortened]... and more efficient machine.

Now, there's a useful exposition of pure logic. 🙂😲🙂
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:46
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I don't need a middle man; I'm perfectly able and willing to condemn others in my own name: Rufus T. Firefly.
    My point is that we should not be condemning others in God's name or our own.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:51

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the re ...[text shortened]... and more efficient machine.

I'll have to remember that!😛
    But I don't drink....not for or because of religous reasons, but because it always make me sick!
    About 30 years ago I would rather do a doobie, but had to quit that too.
    Now I just hold my breath as long as I could, then I get high for a minute.😕
  8. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:521 edit
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    You are right, I do use Capital Letters to express GOD'S GLORY. HE loves me no more or less, than any other Believers. GOD does not hate you. HE hates your sin. I hope that you all come to learn and believe, that Eternal damnation wasnot created for mankind.
    I was born a sinner. Born into this sinful world. I got a chance to come to know a man named ...[text shortened]... those gods as they do? Do they not love believers of those gods, more than they love Christians?
    YES, GOD loves Believers more than Unbelievers. Do not Atheists love fellow atheists more than they love Believers. Do not others who love other gods? Love those that believe in those gods as they do? Do they not love believers of those gods, more than they love Christians?

You’re opinion of God’s love is not backed by the scripture.

Matt 25:42-45 "For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee and hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in person, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

God loves everybody equally.
  9. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:53
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    My point is that we should not be condemning others in God's name or our own.
    I think it's only fair that I allow you to condemn whoever you like, in whatever fashion you choose 😕

😵 To be equitable, then, you ought to keep your officious and moralizing nose out of just exactly how other folks choose to use three letter words in curses. Life is a four letter word 🙄 Get one!
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:54
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    [b]YES, GOD loves Believers more than Unbelievers. Do not Atheists love fellow atheists more than they love Believers. Do not others who love other gods? Love those that believe in those gods as they do? Do they not love believers of those gods, more than they love Christians?

You’re opinion of God’s love is not backed by the scripture.

...[text shortened]... did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

God loves everybody equally.[/b]
    We've had discussions of Matthew 25 before and it's not very popular with the Born-Agains here.
  11. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:54
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    GOD has never made it difficut to understand HIM. Man has made it difficult to understand GOD.
    Not everybody feels accountable for Adam and Eve.
  12. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:561 edit
    Originally posted by knightwest
    How about:

God loves all people, irrespective of their beliefs or lack of them, God forgives all sins irrespective of your willingness to accept or believe in him. Hell does not exist.
    This may be a stretch
  13. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 23:59
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    We've had discussions of Matthew 25 before and it's not very popular with the Born-Agains here.
    I wonder why...
  14. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 00:18
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Here's the place folks.

Have at it!
    I thought you were older than twelve.
  15. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 00:21
    Originally posted by David C
    TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we we ...[text shortened]... ics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.
    ..... according to your criteria I am not a Christian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree