1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 May '16 14:03
    Originally posted by roigam
    We have explained it clearly.
    Jesus in his prehuman existence was a son of God just like the other angels.
    (Job 1:6) Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.
    No doubt you would agree that angels are mighty beings.
    (2 Kings 19:35-37) On that very night the angel of Jehov ...[text shortened]... mankind than the one Jehovah and His Son, Christ Jesus, did for us!
    Is that hard to understand?
    You ability to reason and understand is severely limited. You say this:

(1). Jesus in his prehuman existence was a son of God just like the other angels.
    (2) (Job 1:6) Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.

You socalled clear explanation starts off with a statement (1)that is NOT IN THE BIBLE.

The passage from Job (2) which you quote to support your statement contains nothing that is relevant.

Yet you expect people to believe what you say and to follow the JWs.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '16 14:03
    Is that hard to understand?
    Not at all; it's just wrong.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    05 May '16 02:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You ability to reason and understand is severely limited. You say this:

(1). Jesus in his prehuman existence was a son of God just like the other angels.
    (2) (Job 1:6) Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.

You socalled ...[text shortened]... othing that is relevant.

Yet you expect people to believe what you say and to follow the JWs.
    Sorry, I don't expect anyone to do anything.
    btw, are you saying that the Bible does not teach that Jesus is the son of God?

My lead statement is in the Bible.
    Please see:
    (Matthew 16:16) Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    and
    (John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

The reference to Job shows that all the angels are sons of God.
    This includes whatever Jesus was named in his prehuman existence.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    05 May '16 02:25
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Feels like you got away with something, doesn't it?
    Hey, if people accept God's word I'm happy for them. It's to their benefit.
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    05 May '16 02:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    No worries, the Reverend Al Sharpton has told him he is saved on more than one occasion just as long as he remains a liberal.

The Pope says just don't build a wall and you should to straight to heaven.
    Jesus says we shouldn't judge people and I'm sure that God's Kingdom through Jesus has nothing to do with worldly politics.
    What do you think?

As far as going to heaven is concerned, the Bible says:
    (Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 May '16 12:30
    "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
    the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    05 May '16 22:13
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
    the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato
    Agreed:
    (John 3:19) Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '16 20:08
    Joshua 1: 9 "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:
    for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." King James Version
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 May '16 08:10
    “La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas."

"The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist."
    ―Charles Baudelaire, Paris Spleen
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '16 10:45
    Hey, if people accept God's word I'm happy for them. It's to their benefit.
    Are you happy if they accept God's word, but disagree with your interpretation of it and subsequently do not join your religious organisation?
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    29 May '16 04:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you happy if they accept God's word, but disagree with your interpretation of it and subsequently do not join your religious organisation?
    Jehovah God gave us free will.

Do as you chose.

(Joshua 24:15) Now if it seems bad to you to serve Jehovah, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods that your forefathers served on the other side of the River or the gods of the Amʹor·ites in whose land you are dwelling. But as for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah.”
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '16 09:411 edit
    Jehovah God gave us free will.

Do as you chose:

(Joshua 24:15) Now if it seems bad to you to serve Jehovah, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods that your forefathers served on the other side of the River or the gods of the Amʹor·ites in whose land you are dwelling. But as for me and my household, we will serve Jehovah.”
    You have avoided my question. You said earlier:

"if people accept God's word then I am happy for them"

I'm asking you...(again)

13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 May '16 18:28
    Romans Chapter 1 18-32 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in righteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." King James Version

Comments?
  14. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    30 May '16 19:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Romans Chapter 1 18-32 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in righteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood ...[text shortened]... e, but have pleasure in them that do them."[/i] King James Version

Comments?
    This is certainly the way the world has gone!

but, there is a way out.

(1 Corinthians 6:11) And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

(Hebrews 5:9) And after he had been made perfect, he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him,

Jesus is not God but rather the instrumant of God for our salvation, wouldn't you agree?
  15. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 19:28
    This is for anyone who is searching.

Pray to God and then read the Bible

not with the idea that Jesus is God but with the idea that

Jesus is the Premier Son of God that is working out his Father's will.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree