06 Mar '17 22:261 edit
    Must not post here cuz you kids are all top of the line. 😵
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 22:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've never referred to atheists as stupid. In fact to the shagrin (rolling eyes) of many Christians here, that i have open arms to all of you. LOL
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    If you ban stupid atheists from posting then to be
    fair you would also have to ban stupid theists.

That would just leave atheists posting here.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    If you ban stupid atheists from posting then to be
    fair you would also have to ban stupid theists.

That would just leave atheists posting here.
    Yes i know you all think i am crazy. But you also have the company of Christians as well.

It is written of the servant of the Most High, he will not break the bending reed nor put out the flickering flame.

The Christians think this is about you, the "unbelievers" . What they don't realize it is for them as well. So i remain, the fool of God, the Servant of the Most High
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:59
    Nobody knows what is going on, but only some of us admit it.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:08
    popcorn! Life is very simple.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:12
    Originally posted by apathist
    popcorn! Life is very simple.
    beer and a movie LOL. Personally i like shooting pool or playing cards
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:46
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    beer and a movie LOL. Personally i like shooting pool or playing cards
    pool. Very good example. I used to be pretty good. Especially at doubles.
    Rarely ever lost a game, but as awlays with me I would never play for money.
    The highest stakes I played for was to pay for the next game (3$! ) or pay next game and buy the winner a beer.
    I used to drink for free all nite sometimes. lol.
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:59
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    pool. Very good example. I used to be pretty good. Especially at doubles.
    Rarely ever lost a game, but as awlays with me I would never play for money.
    The highest stakes I played for was to pay for the next game (3$! ) or pay next game and buy the winner a beer.
    I used to drink for free all nite sometimes. lol.
    Back in my college days (daze) i played pool a lot. There was a bar within walking distance. I held one of the tables for about 33 beers. I never played for money either.

After college i went cold turkey on beer for a while, still playing pool. I charged a pop on the looser. Often even before the match would start, after just looking at the way a guy would carry himself, i would just tell him to buy me a coke. They always look at you a little weird, then they loose and understand.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 01:242 edits
    Back in my college days (daze) i played pool a lot. There was a bar within walking distance. I held one of the tables for about 33 beers. I never played for money either.

After college i went cold turkey on beer for a while, still playing pool. I charged a pop on the looser. Often even before the match would start, after just looking at the way a guy wou ...[text shortened]... ll him to buy me a coke. They always look at you a little weird, then they loose and understand.
    Lol.
    Sweet.
    Unfortunatley the pub scene is changing rapidly here in my state (and the largest one below my state (N.S.W. ) ). Poker machines are taking over and live music and pool tables are cleared out. The last pub( with a pool table) in my area(2'5kms away ) closed about 4 years ago. I don't think I can even find a pool table within 6 miles of here, however I could find at least 8 or 10 pubs and bars. It's sad , I know
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 01:48
    Lol.
    Sweet.
    Unfortunatley the pub scene is changing rapidly here in my state (and the largest one below my state (N.S.W. ) ). Poker machines are taking over and live music and pool tables are cleared out. The last pub( with a pool table) in my area(2'5kms away ) closed about 4 years ago. I don't think I can even find a pool table within 6 miles of here, however I could find at least 8 or 10 pubs and bars. It's sad , I know
    man that is sad.

I like small town living. I can still leave my truck running, and go in to grab groceries
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 01:53
    Lol.
    Sweet.
    had to look up your city. Holy crap 1.8 mil. I couldn't handle that. I like my 40 acres. my town is just over 400
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 03:151 edit
    man that is sad.

I like small town living. I can still leave my truck running, and go in to grab groceries
    So do I. I lived in small country towns for many years, however I find myself in government housing mainly to ,make it easier to raise my kid as a single parent.

Apparently I have to make concessions like no pool ...
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 03:201 edit
    had to look up your city. Holy crap 1.8 mil. I couldn't handle that. I like my 40 acres. my town is just over 400
    Brisbane is a huge city. Houses are very generously proportioned compared to Melbourne and especially Sydney (the other 2 main east coast city where most people are.
    Sydney does feel like a large American city. Brisbane on the other hand has a very small CBD and many very large ,leafy spralling suburbs.
    I don't know the square miles but I'll bet its as big as Sydney, which has 3 times the population

So my suburb is 30km away on the northside on the beach. The city is like another city really. I never go there these days
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 03:49
    Brisbane is a huge city.
    Big city. 😉
    Top 50 cities in the world are all 5million+
    I think they would qualify as huge!! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree