1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 21:03
    Originally posted by empovsun
    please share with us ANY encounter that you found to be strange, supernatural, or just plain weird/unexplainable

when i was a teenager, me and my best friend saw an orb of light flying around too quickly to be a man-made device. faster than a drone too!

not sure what it was, but we both saw the exact same thing
    and for a few moments before asking ea ...[text shortened]... m i losing it?'

we weren't drunk yet either, but it didn't take long after that encounter
    My whole life is just plain weird.

I saw a super fast moving disc shaped object which "stopped on a dime" then shot off at an incredible speed with no apparent acceleration.

Other than that I've had numerous telepathic experiences along with many LSD like experiences without the LSD where I would visit friends places and walls would start falling away and my friends would turn into animals or aliens.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 01:361 edit
    As we evolve (spiritually) as a collective, our language evolves to reflect these changes. A word like "androgynous" was needed to describe a new type of human experience that was becoming more and more common. however as we keep evolving this word, as many others will no longer have any use and will be relegated to historical curiosity.
    "Supernatural" will just be " natural" as we come to realize that nature is an all-inclusive term of all phenomena that comes from the universe/multiverse.
    A "spiritually evolved human" will just become "human" in the future.

Also, I came across some supposed channeled info which answered the question of when the Earth's governments will disclose the fact that we have been visited by "aliens" . The answer was "2060". And while the future is not set in stone, I feel that this answer is the best approximation that I myself would come up with considering all the info that I believe to be true.
  3. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 16:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I must also point out that many studies have shown that human memory is substantially flawed, and what you both now think you saw, may be at least in part, a product of your discussions of it. I am sure you both saw something, but it may not be what you remember seeing.
    please don't say weather balloon
    lol, it would be easier to shrug off if i was alone
    but thats the only orb of conscious light we've ever seen
    well, the movements seemed to be that of a living being

please don't say i saw a fairy
  4. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 16:551 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    My whole life is just plain weird.

I saw a super fast moving disc shaped object which "stopped on a dime" then shot off at an incredible speed with no apparent acceleration.

Other than that I've had numerous telepathic experiences along with many LSD like experiences without the LSD where I would visit friends places and walls would start falling away and my friends would turn into animals or aliens.
    welcome to the club (with the weirdness)

what you just described is a deadhead's wet dream, haha
    still, that is bizarre! you should get checked out if you're having random hallucinations...
    i've got my one story, but that's it...
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 19:44
    welcome to the club (with the weirdness)

what you just described is a deadhead's wet dream, haha
    still, that is bizarre! you should get checked out if you're having random hallucinations...
    i've got my one story, but that's it...
    Like I said, the random hallucinations stopped when my attitude towards them changed.
    (Basically until I found a holistic view of things)
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 06:292 edits
    Also, I came across some supposed channeled info which answered the question of when the Earth's governments will disclose the fact that we have been visited by "aliens" . The answer was "2060". And while the future is not set in stone, I feel that this answer is the best approximation that I myself would come up with considering all the info that I believe to be true.[/b]
    Thanks. I can use this for my predictions in my 2059 thread.

😵
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 06:31

Other than that I've had numerous telepathic experiences along with many LSD like experiences without the LSD where I would visit friends places and walls would start falling away and my friends would turn into animals or aliens.[/b]
    Do you think there is a correlation between these odd expereinces and LSD?

Just say'in.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 06:32
    I often have dreams about people I have not met for long periods of time, and then meet them shortly after.

It gives me the willies. 😲
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jun '13 08:02
    Originally posted by whodey
    I often have dreams about people I have not met for long periods of time, and then meet them shortly after.

It gives me the willies. 😲
    That reminds me of a couple times when I was a young boy that incidents happened and as each of the incidents happened, I knew what was going to happen and I even knew what the persons were going to say before hand. It made me feel strange and I wondered how could this be.

The Instructor
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Jun '13 03:111 edit
    only happen once? it only happened once to us

some people have told me to get an MRI
    which i did, but nothing came up. spooky!
    Yeah one time but I'll never forget it and one friend I told said I was drunk and that I fell down and saw a street lamp 🙂 but I was sober as could be. I was driving and it caught my eye and I was actually enamored by it so much so that I kept staring at it.

Manny

PS it was not a plane it was not a blimp and I did mention this in a post a while ago and someone suggested that it was ball lightening but it was not ball lightening it was not a helicopter truth is it was an UFO because I could not identify it. Unidentified flying object
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '13 22:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you think there is a correlation between these odd expereinces and LSD?

Just say'in.
    Doesn't really matter what I say, does it?

All the same I will say that the LSD helped me initially, but it wasn't the main thing. But isn't everything connected anyway?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree