Tales From The Apocrypha

Tales From The Apocrypha

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Something is sadly wrong with you.
Go get some help.

Imagine you are getting angry and abusive because people are reading and discussing the early Jewish literature.

Maybe you think that threatens your church doctrine.
Angry and abusive? What are you talking about?!

All I said is the people charged with deciding which books were legitimate and should be included in the Holy Bible knew far more than you or I about whether the books were credible. If you want to believe the ones that were rejected, go ahead.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Angry and abusive? What are you talking about?!

All I said is the people charged with deciding which books were legitimate and should be included in the Holy Bible knew far more than you or I about whether the books were credible. If you want to believe the ones that were rejected, go ahead.
You are getting abusive because people are reading the very same books in the Jewish library, books written by the Apostles and used by preachers in the early church. These writers were men who had the Holy Spirit and who were sent by Christ to preach all over the world. You probably think that Paul, Peter, James and John were the only ones ? Are you that narrowminded? Well that would explain a lot about your way of thinking. Why are you calling all these books false and behaving so stupid?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You are getting abusive because people are reading the very same books in the Jewish library, books written by the Apostles and used by preachers in the early church. These writers were men who had the Holy Spirit and who were sent by Christ to preach all over the world. You probably think that Paul, Peter, James and John were the only ones ? Are you that narrowminded? We ...[text shortened]... a lot about your way of thinking. Why are you calling all these books false and behaving so stupid?
Those books were rejected by men more learned than you or I when they were deciding what books should be in the Holy Bible. You should look into why those books were rejected before believing them.

And you calling someone else on here abusive is hilarious.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Those books were rejected by men more learned than you or I when they were deciding what books should be in the Holy Bible. You should look into why those books were rejected before believing them.

And you calling someone else on here abusive is hilarious.
You are wrong about just about everything
- never said I believed anything... if I did then please quote me.
- its not about more learned or less learned people
- these books were not rejected.. not included in the KJV does not mean a rejection.
- these books were written by Apostles who had the Holy Spirit. If you read them you will have difficulty finding statements which contradict the writings of the books in the KJV
- you are an abusive person ... just look at how you are behaving over people reading books written by Apostles who had the Holy Spirit... you are a weirdo.

If all books written by Apostles with the Holy Spirit, were included in the KJV then it would be a massive book covering the whole world

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. (John 21:25 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You are wrong about just about everything
- never said I believed anything... if I did then please quote me.
- its not about more learned or less learned people
- these books were not rejected.. not included in the KJV does not mean a rejection.
- these books were written by Apostles who had the Holy Spirit. If you read them you will have difficulty finding statements w ...[text shortened]... even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen. (John 21:25 KJV)[/i]
And I didn’t say you believed them. I said *before you do believe them* look into why they weren’t included in the Holy Bible.

It’s absolutely about more learned vs. less learned when it comes to these books because the more learned people know more about them and obviously rejected them for inclusion in the Bible for a reason.

They were rejected for inclusion in the Bible. You should find out why if you’re going to champion them.

You don’t know who wrote those books. If they were genuinely written by the Apostles, they would have been included in the Bible.

I have no interest in reading books that were rejected for inclusion in the Bible.

You calling me abusive is either psychological projection or trolling as you’re one of the most abusive posters on here.

Have a nice day 😊 👋

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said

You calling me abusive is either psychological projection or trolling as you’re one of the most abusive posters on here.

Have a nice day 😊 👋
You are the most stupid Christian I have come across. That does not mean that there cannot be other stupid Christians. Me being abusive does not make you less abusive. Sometimes I wonder if you are right in your head.

I know what eating you .. its that Thief on the Cross story.
It makes your interpretation look really dumb ... lol 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You are the most stupid Christian I have come across. That does not mean that there cannot be other stupid Christians. Me being abusive does not make you less abusive. Sometimes I wonder if you are right in your head.

I know what eating you .. its that Thief on the Cross story.
It makes your interpretation look really dumb ... lol 😀
Is that post (and nearly all your other posts) indicative of the fruit of the Spirit?

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

(Galatians 5:22-23)

It seems like you exclusively insult and attack Christians on here, you bear false witness against them and then accuse and condemn them based on that false witness.

Pretty sad - and not at all the way Jesus Christ told His followers to behave.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Is that post (and nearly all your other posts) indicative of the fruit of the Spirit?

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

(Galatians 5:22-23)

It seems like you exclusively insult and attack Christians on here, you bear false witness against them and then a ...[text shortened]... hat false witness.

Pretty sad - and not at all the way Jesus Christ told His followers to behave.
Hey ... nothing changes about you though. You are still the most stupid man around here. 😀

Imagine you trying to tell people not the read the early writings of the Apostles, which were read in early churches. You have something to hide. You are not a Christian at all, you are a Satan .

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@Rajk999

You’ve got a lot of hate in you, and it’s all directed at Christians. Isn’t that interesting.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
@Rajk999

You’ve got a lot of hate in you, and it’s all directed at Christians. Isn’t that interesting.
Identifying your stupid statements, your irrational statements, your controlling statements, is not hate. You are not a wise, rational, level headed seeker of truth. I think many posters here know that. People figuring you out is not hate at all.

You have the typical Christian '.. the world hates me syndrome.. and it comes out when people show up your nonsense. Next you will start quoting the verse where it says people will hate and persecute you and to count it all joy when that happens.

This is an online forum where people express opinions. If you cannot handle it without resorting to complaining then go back to your church building and stay there.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Identifying your stupid statements, your irrational statements, your controlling statements, is not hate. You are not a wise, rational, level headed seeker of truth. I think many posters here know that. People figuring you out is not hate at all.

You have the typical Christian '.. the world hates me syndrome.. and it comes out when people show up your nonsense. ...[text shortened]... nnot handle it without resorting to complaining then go back to your church building and stay there.
I have no problem debating substance but you do very little of that and instead bear false witness against Christians, condemn them based on that false witness and insult and attack them.

Is that indicative of the fruit of the Spirit?

Is that how Jesus Christ told His followers to behave?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21
3 edits

@pb1022 said
I have no problem debating substance but you do very little of that and instead bear false witness against Christians, condemn them based on that false witness and insult and attack them.

Is that indicative of the fruit of the Spirit?

Is that how Jesus Christ told His followers to behave?
Jesus Christ told his followers to rebuke and condemn false teachers and false prophets who are angels of the Devil. They talk nice words and appear as angels of light but are agents of Satan, promoting a doctrine that leads to damnation.

Jesus himself condemned these evil people. So the answer to your question is ... Hell yes .. I am required to condemn false people like you in the strongest possible language,

Plus you have no Holy Spirit. You are a liar. If you can look at the writings of the early Apostles who all had the Holy Spirit, and you condemn these writings then God is not with you. You are a fake and a liar.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Jesus Christ told his followers to rebuke and condemn false teachers and false prophets who are angels of the Devil. They talk nice words and appear as angels of light but are agents of Satan, promoting a doctrine that leads to damnation.

Jesus himself condemned these evil people. So the answer to your question Hell yes .. I am required to condemn false people like you ...[text shortened]... the Holy Spirit, and you condemn these writings then God is not with you. You are a fake and a liar.
So much hate…

I accept all the writings of the early Apostles that are in the Holy Bible. I reject writings deemed by people far more learned than you or I as forgeries and not credible.

You spend an incredible amount of time in this forum spewing hate at Christians and misrepresenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We’re not in the Old Testament anymore.

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

(Romans 6:23)

“And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

(John 6:40)

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

(John 3:16)

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

(Romans 10:9)

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”

(Acts 16:30-31)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
So much hate…

I accept all the writings of the early Apostles that are in the Holy Bible. I reject writings deemed by people far more learned than you or I as forgeries and not credible.

You spend an incredible amount of time in this forum spewing hate at Christians and misrepresenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We’re not in the Old Testament anymore.

“For the wag ...[text shortened]... said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”

(Acts 16:30-31)
You spend an incredble amount of time encouraging people to practice mouth worship, that leads to damnation. You are Satan... get away from here ..

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You spend an incredble amount of time encouraging people to practice mouth worship, that leads to damnation. You are Satan... get away from here ..
You know who else was called Satan? Jesus Christ.

And you know who called Him that? The Pharisees - the people who put Jesus Christ to death and whom Jesus had condemned.

You don’t understand what believing in your heart is all about.

And you denigrate “mouth worship.”

Is prayer “mouth worship?”

Or is that another question on doctrine you’ll refuse to answer?