1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    01 Feb '17 01:16
    One reason to believe in the creator.

    http://enjoyteeth.com/structure-of-a-tooth/
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    01 Feb '17 08:001 edit
    Tooth ache: one reason to think the creator is an evil SOB
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    01 Feb '17 14:25
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Tooth ache: one reason to think the creator is an evil SOB
    A toothache let you know to go to the dentist so you don't end up dying Iike the 26-year-old man that just did in Sacramento CA.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    01 Feb '17 14:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A toothache let you know to go to the dentist so you don't end up dying Iike the 26-year-old man that just did in Sacramento CA.
    Seems like a god ought to be able to come up with teeth that don't kill you.
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    01 Feb '17 14:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    A toothache let you know to go to the dentist so you don't end up dying Iike the 26-year-old man that just did in Sacramento CA.
    So why didn't it work for the 26-year-old man? Did God not like him?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    01 Feb '17 16:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So why didn't it work for the 26-year-old man? Did God not like him?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YQiIOo7UY
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    01 Feb '17 21:05
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Tooth ache: one reason to think the creator is an evil SOB
    If you're just a piece of clay why should you judge the creator?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91666
    02 Feb '17 19:59
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If you're just a piece of clay why should you judge the creator?
    Why not?

    We do what we want all the time, clay or no ...
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    02 Feb '17 22:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Why not?

    We do what we want all the time, clay or no ...
    We do? If you are a slave to sin it is impossible to do good. When the Holy Spirit saves you then you have a will.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    03 Feb '17 01:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    We do? If you are a slave to sin it is impossible to do good. When the Holy Spirit saves you then you have a will.
    Judgemental, anyone?
  11. SubscriberBigDoggProblemonline
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110910
    03 Feb '17 04:07
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Seems like a god ought to be able to come up with teeth that don't kill you.
    He had. But then that damned woman had to go ruin it with her sugary apple. 😞
  12. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Feb '17 06:34
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If you're just a piece of clay why should you judge the creator?
    I am not a piece of clay, and I can judge the creator all I want.
  13. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Feb '17 06:372 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    He had. But then that damned woman had to go ruin it with her sugary apple. 😞
    Well God did clearly tell them to eat whatever they liked but stay away from that one tree. Its like telling a child not to eat candy. The more you say it, the more attractive it looks.

    Now if only God had thought to make your teeth hurt just before you eat sugary stuff or even while you are eating it. Instead he thought 'I'll let them ruin their teeth then point them in the direction of the dentist'.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    03 Feb '17 15:21
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    He had. But then that damned woman had to go ruin it with her sugary apple. 😞
    Fruit.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    03 Feb '17 15:21
    Originally posted by JS357
    Judgemental, anyone?
    Not really.
Back to Top