1. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 00:57
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You, like all libtards, gave conservative Christians going to hell and no others.

Very common theory believed quite commonly by those headed to hell.
    Opinions are nice, but its references, quotes from the bible that speaks truth. Got any?
    If you need references for anything I said I would be happy to provide it.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:01
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Opinions are nice, but its references, quotes from the bible that speaks truth. Got any?
    If you need references for anything I said I would be happy to provide it.
    Another liberal statement.

You guys really are a pathetic dime a dozen. Provide quotes that I agree with, if I don't agree they don't count.

Dirt bags, the lot of you.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:03
    Another liberal statement.

You guys really are a pathetic dime a dozen. Provide quotes that I agree with, if I don't agree they don't count.

Dirt bags, the lot of you.
    Is there something I stated which requires some Bible support?
    Let me know.
    Happy to provide it.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:12
    Is there something I stated which requires some Bible support?
    Let me know.
    Happy to provide it.
    Those who have never heard of Christ or reject him from the beginning will not go to hell.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:14
    Those who have never heard of Christ or reject him from the beginning will not go to hell.
    Is that a question or a statement?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:17
    Is that a question or a statement?
    Your statement that requires a biblical quote.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:27
    Your statement that requires a biblical quote.
    This :

is not one of my statements. I never use the words heaven and hell, as those are very misunderstood words. This is your kind of language. Some time ago I remember that I challenged you to find a place in the bible where it says that the righteous go to heaven and you could not provide one. There are none.

Hell is the same thing. there is much misunderstanding of those terms.

So quote me and I will provide Bible references that you need
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:33
    3. Other Evil people - this group are nonChristians whose deeds are so evil and depraved that God cannot in all good conscience allow them to escape with just death alone. Leaders and others who have committed mass killings, now called ethnic cleansing, wiping out in horrific style millions of innocent people without provocation. Individuals who spend a lifetime of evil and sin.. God alone knows who these are.

All others who are unworthy of eternal life would simply not be raised from the dead or if alive will be destroyed.

This
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 01:52
    3. Other Evil people - this group are nonChristians whose deeds are so evil and depraved that God cannot in all good conscience allow them to escape with just death alone. Leaders and others who have committed mass killings, now called ethnic cleansing, wiping out in horrific style millions of innocent people without provocation. Individuals who spend a lifet ...[text shortened]... eternal life would simply not be raised from the dead or if alive will be destroyed.

This
    Funny how you quoted that Romans 1 passage and that is what it says, that nobody is without excuse, and God will punish all who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

Then Romans 2 says that even those without law will be judged.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 02:001 edit
    Funny how you quoted that Romans 1 passage and that is what it says, that nobody is without excuse, and God will punish all who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

Then Romans 2 says that even those without law will be judged.
    I thought you were going to give a biblical quote that says what you wrote is true.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 02:03
    I thought you were going to give a biblical quote that says what you wrote is true.
    Romans 1 and 2. God will judge all people.
    Evil ones will be punished
    Righteous ones will be rewarded.
    Even if they know no law.
    They will be judged by the law written in their hearts.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 02:08
    Romans 1 and 2. God will judge all people.
    Evil ones will be punished
    Righteous ones will be rewarded.
    Even if they know no law.
    They will be judged by the law written in their hearts.
    Sorry, those scriptures do not directly support your statements.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 02:09
    Sorry, those scriptures do not directly support your statements.
    I disagree. next question
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 02:31
    I disagree. next question
    Lol!
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jul '17 21:213 edits
    After some discussion with Sonship, the issue of torment is becoming clearer. Here is what I think the bible says about who are the prime candidates for torment:

1. Spiritual Beings - Devil or Satan, False Prophet and the Beast, described in Revelation. These face eternal torment simply because they are eternal beings and cannot die.

I note that you say that this is what you think this time rather than the overly dogmatic tone you usually use. So you think and suggest you are open to correction.

Some progress.
    Now, how would you go about proving the Antichrist (a man) cannot die?
    The same is true for the False Prophet.

How would you prove that the nature of these two human beings is like the angelic nature of Satan ?

Oh, the Antichrist is called "the MAN of sin" (Second Thessalonians 2:3) . So I know he must be a man.

I read nothing to suggest that the False Prophet is not also a man in Revelation.

Secondly, what reason would you give that the fate of those who are sent to the lake of fire in Revelation 20:15 is substantially different from the Antichrist, the False Prophet and Satan in the same lake of fire in Revelation 20:10 ?

Other than pure speculation I see nothing to suggest they have a fundamentally different experience in verse 15 as those three in verse 10.

While degrees of punishment do seem God's way according to His judgment of creatures' culpability the basic uncomfortable result of eternal judgment seems common to all who go there to the lake of fire.

2. Evil Christians who have been given everything and then turned away from the holy commandment given to them, and reverted to a life of sin and evil.

Those in Hebrews 6 who turn away from Christ to go back to animal sacrifices, it says are NEAR A CURSE. It does not say that they are cursed. Watch the word of God.

"And yet have fallen away, to renew to themselves again unto repentance, crucifying again for themselves the Son of God and putting Him to an open shame.

For the earth, which drinks the rain which often comes upon it and produces vegetation suitable to those for whose sake also it is cultivated, partake of blessing from God.

But if it brings forth thorns and thistles, it is disapproved and near a curse, whose end is to be burned." (Hebrews 6:6-8)

The contrast here is "blessing from God" verses "near a curse" .
    It does not read as "blessing from God" verses "cursed".

It reads "blessing from God" verses "NEAR ... a curse".

You told me what you think is the case. I in turn tell you what I think is the case and teach as the case. "[N]ear a curse" is not eternal damnation. But it is a discipline, and that severe.

Furthermore what is burnt up is the vegetation produced FROM the ground there and not the ground itself. The works are burnt up. The Christian (in this case going back to offer Old Testament sacrifices instead of believing in Christ) are burnt up.

"For the earth, which drinks the rain which often comes upon it and produces vegetation suitable .. partakes of blessing from God.

But if it brings forth thorns and thistles, it is disapproved and near a curse, whose end is to be burned."

The earth is not burnt up. The bad vegetation of thorns and thistles are burnt up. This cannot be a pleasant experience for the backslider. So their feeling will be that this discipline will be "NEAR a cursed".

The eternally lost in Matthew 25:41 are "you who are cursed".
    The backslidden Christians of Hebrews 6:8 are "near a curse."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree