1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 09:37
    for all of you believers

the age of the universe is only if the big bang happened and everything started from scratch? - BUT if god made everything it's a different story! there could be no telling of the age ? except in the holy bible
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 10:32
    Originally posted by tim88
    BUT if god made everything it's a different story! there could be no telling of the age ?
    Yes, as a Last Thursdayist, I believe that the universe was created last Thursday.
    What you should be asking yourself though, is why God took so much trouble to make it look like the Universe is older. Why does he provide strong evidence for one age, then tell you something completely different in an ancient book? Is he testing your faith? Is he dishonest (as one of the ages is a lie).
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 10:39
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, as a Last Thursdayist, I believe that the universe was created last Thursday.
    What you should be asking yourself though, is why God took so much trouble to make it look like the Universe is older. Why does he provide strong evidence for one age, then tell you something completely different in an ancient book? Is he testing your faith? Is he dishonest (as one of the ages is a lie).
    from someone that thinks water flows up hill - Meh!!!!!
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 10:46
    for all of you believers

the age of the universe is only if the big bang happened and everything started from scratch? - BUT if god made everything it's a different story! there could be no telling of the age ? except in the holy bible
    We can decide which pretend-serious game we want to play: It's in the Book, or It's in the Rocks.

Some people believe the choice is deathly serious. Perhaps that's how they most enjoy it.

But we can play one or the other or both. It's just a matter of rules.

Report from the field: The situation is hopeless, but not serious.😉
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 11:17
    for all of you believers

would you agree that the evidence suggests that it is older then 6000yrs
  6. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 11:34
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    would you agree that the evidence suggests that it is older then 6000yrs
    do your homework gf ! if the big bang did it sure! but if god did it hallelujah!
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:00
    do your homework gf ! if the big bang did it sure! but if god did it hallelujah!
    what does gf mean? what homework?

you cant say the evidence suggests the universe is old only 'if' it is, even if it isnt it still suggests it 'is'
  8. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:14
    what does gf mean? what homework?

you cant say the evidence suggests the universe is old only 'if' it is, even if it isnt it still suggests it 'is'
    sorry gf is a Google fudge 🙄
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's pretty lame. Lets see, could it be the road just goes downhill? NAH, god did it, the river MUST be flowing uphill if god wants it that way. Ergo sum, there is a god!
  10. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That's pretty lame. Lets see, could it be the road just goes downhill? NAH, god did it, the river MUST be flowing uphill if god wants it that way. Ergo sum, there is a god!
    hallelujah Learn English

some atheist don't like me cuz i speak the truth and its strong!
  11. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:45
    i'm not afraid of you i am armed with the bible !!!!! you however have nothing?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:46
    hallelujah Learn English

some atheist don't like me cuz i speak the truth and its strong!
    Ah, the ergo sum part threw you, sorry, must be due to the short circuited brain cells of christians who don't have a bs filter.
  13. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, the ergo sum part threw you, sorry, must be due to the short circuited brain cells of christians who don't have a bs filter.
    sonhouse kiss my love!
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:56
    i'm not afraid of you i am armed with the bible !!!!! you however have nothing?
    i dont need the bible, i have this to protect me. it keeps my mind pure and free of all fear.

YouTube
  15. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 12:59
    i dont need the bible, i have this to protect me. it keeps my mind pure and free of all fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxt9kSY0jU
    what have i done to you why are you doing this?