the age of the universe

the age of the universe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

for all of you believers

the age of the universe is only if the big bang happened and everything started from scratch? - BUT if god made everything it's a different story! there could be no telling of the age ? except in the holy bible

Cape Town

Moves
28 Apr 12

Originally posted by tim88
BUT if god made everything it's a different story! there could be no telling of the age ?
Yes, as a Last Thursdayist, I believe that the universe was created last Thursday.
What you should be asking yourself though, is why God took so much trouble to make it look like the Universe is older. Why does he provide strong evidence for one age, then tell you something completely different in an ancient book? Is he testing your faith? Is he dishonest (as one of the ages is a lie).

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yes, as a Last Thursdayist, I believe that the universe was created last Thursday.
What you should be asking yourself though, is why God took so much trouble to make it look like the Universe is older. Why does he provide strong evidence for one age, then tell you something completely different in an ancient book? Is he testing your faith? Is he dishonest (as one of the ages is a lie).
from someone that thinks water flows up hill - Meh!!!!!

Moves
28 Apr 12

for all of you believers

the age of the universe is only if the big bang happened and everything started from scratch? - BUT if god made everything it's a different story! there could be no telling of the age ? except in the holy bible
We can decide which pretend-serious game we want to play: It's in the Book, or It's in the Rocks.

Some people believe the choice is deathly serious. Perhaps that's how they most enjoy it.

But we can play one or the other or both. It's just a matter of rules.

Report from the field: The situation is hopeless, but not serious.😉

Moves
28 Apr 12

for all of you believers

would you agree that the evidence suggests that it is older then 6000yrs

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
would you agree that the evidence suggests that it is older then 6000yrs
do your homework gf ! if the big bang did it sure! but if god did it hallelujah!

Moves
28 Apr 12

do your homework gf ! if the big bang did it sure! but if god did it hallelujah!
what does gf mean? what homework?

you cant say the evidence suggests the universe is old only 'if' it is, even if it isnt it still suggests it 'is'

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what does gf mean? what homework?

you cant say the evidence suggests the universe is old only 'if' it is, even if it isnt it still suggests it 'is'
sorry gf is a Google fudge 🙄

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Apr 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That's pretty lame. Lets see, could it be the road just goes downhill? NAH, god did it, the river MUST be flowing uphill if god wants it that way. Ergo sum, there is a god!

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
That's pretty lame. Lets see, could it be the road just goes downhill? NAH, god did it, the river MUST be flowing uphill if god wants it that way. Ergo sum, there is a god!
hallelujah Learn English

some atheist don't like me cuz i speak the truth and its strong!

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

i'm not afraid of you i am armed with the bible !!!!! you however have nothing?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Apr 12

hallelujah Learn English

some atheist don't like me cuz i speak the truth and its strong!
Ah, the ergo sum part threw you, sorry, must be due to the short circuited brain cells of christians who don't have a bs filter.

t

Moves
28 Apr 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Ah, the ergo sum part threw you, sorry, must be due to the short circuited brain cells of christians who don't have a bs filter.
sonhouse kiss my love!

Moves
28 Apr 12

i'm not afraid of you i am armed with the bible !!!!! you however have nothing?
i dont need the bible, i have this to protect me. it keeps my mind pure and free of all fear.