1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 May '12 21:22
    Originally posted by finnegan
    and it's all you want to know and if the education system were in the hands of your friends it is all our children would be allowed to know.
    and it's all you want to know and if the education system were in the hands of your friends it is all our children would be allowed to know.

Nope.

Were you expecting me to say "You took the words right out of my mouth ?" You took them right out of your mouth.

I am not anti-curiosity at all. My comment was about the extent of what the Bible says about the age of the universe.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    ... and when did they let you loose?
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:461 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill

Nope.

Were you expecting me to say "You took the words right out of my mouth ?" You took them right out of your mouth.

I am not anti-curiosity at all. My comment was about the extent of what the Bible says about the age of the universe.
    you may or may not be as you claim, but his comment wasn't about what you would allow children to know.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:55
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you may or may not be as you claim, but his comment wasn't about what you would allow children to know.
    But the implication seems to be that he believed jaywill's friends would do the same as jaywill.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 May '12 02:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But the implication seems to be that he believed jaywill's friends would do the same as jaywill.
    there was no such implication. by "friends" he means christianity as a collective. they would certainly turn on the oppression meter if they ever manage to get their old power again.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 03:35
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    there was no such implication. by "friends" he means christianity as a collective. they would certainly turn on the oppression meter if they ever manage to get their old power again.
    Both Jaywill and myself are Christians and we say that would not happen. I think we know more about Christians than an Atheist, like yourself.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    02 May '12 11:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Both Jaywill and myself are Christians and we say that would not happen. I think we know more about Christians than an Atheist, like yourself.
    Balls you oppose much/all of science.

Including but not limited to.

Cosmology,
    Astronomy,
    Geology,
    Archaeology,
    Palaeontology,
    Physics,
    Chemistry,
    Biology,
    Medicine.

Because ALL of those disprove and contradict young earth creation and the bible and/or rely on theories
    that disprove and contradict young earth creationism and the bible.

And if you had your way you have made it very clear you would prevent the teaching of anything that
    contradicted your precious bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree