1. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    26 May '10 13:10
    Originally posted by stoker
    if today a man posed as the son of god, would the authorites arrest him in the dead of night? even if he walked talked in open.
    my own thoughts are they would as not to make a fuss
    they'd plant half a kilo of coke on him and send him up for a 20 year stretch for possesion with intent to distribute.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 May '10 16:19
    Originally posted by duecer
    they'd plant half a kilo of coke on him and send him up for a 20 year stretch for possesion with intent to distribute.
    But they wouldn't nail him on a cross, leaving him there to die.
    Today we are less barbaric.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 May '10 17:30
    if today a man posed as the son of god, would the authorites arrest him in the dead of night? even if he walked talked in open.
    my own thoughts are they would as not to make a fuss
    I don't know about today, but here's one from 1934...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 May '10 19:26
    What am I, talking to myself here? It's a recognised mental illness! Happens all the time!
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 01:51
    Originally posted by ua41
    ?
    please look up into your nations history before you make outrageous bs and hatred claims. We get it, you don't like the bad apples in some the muslim bunches, but that does not give you any claim to outright lie about your country/religion and just make this the standard for muslims.
    The fact is, the U.S. is the leading terrorist nation, but that's for the ...[text shortened]... e left to the truly arrogant and ignorant "Godful."
    Your post is just outright disgusting.
    I see you bought the "it was only a pharmaceutical company" line hook, line and sinker 😛
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 01:54
    do you not include the shooting of students by police as truly godless?
    If you're refering to Kent State, that had nothing to do with religion. It's a simple fact that Christians can't hold a candle to Muzzes when it comes to acts of barbarism and terror. If you don't believe in God in the USA, Christians either say "okay", or "you'll wind up in hell", and that's the extent of your "suffering." Even Bill Maher recognizes the difference between harmless religious people and zealots who cut off peoples' heads if they don't bow to the mighty Mo.
    It's really quite simple: they're f@#$ing crazy.
  7. England
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 08:33
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    If you're refering to Kent State, that had nothing to do with religion. It's a simple fact that Christians can't hold a candle to Muzzes when it comes to acts of barbarism and terror. If you don't believe in God in the USA, Christians either say "okay", or "you'll wind up in hell", and that's the extent of your "suffering." Even Bill Maher recognizes the ...[text shortened]... y don't bow to the mighty Mo.
    It's really quite simple: they're f@#$ing crazy.
    ok then if you wish it on christians .. there was in the holy land jews protecting civilians within a compond, they were muslim/arabs, so called christian mesonarys entered the compound and slaughtered the vast majority, it happened in the 80s early 90s. now im a christian and remember it well the jewish authority were blamed for letting it happen but at the time all i could think of was not in my name of christian beleifs they acted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree