1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:03
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Indeed, and I give him credit for doing so. (Despite his strange idea that admitting his deception, once confronted, somehow bestows honesty upon him).

But let's clasp that other nettle. Do you at least accept that I (and many others) genuinely believed (past tense for now) you and Becker were the same person, based on:

1 Your sudden appearan ...[text shortened]... s account was someone other than Becker, then the confusion is entirely of your own manufacture.
    Well you’re obviously making false assertions but you’ve been doing that from the moment I arrived here.

Your habit of lying and inability to admit when you are wrong make your current behavior and refusal to apologize for claiming I’m Becker (or any of your other lies) a foregone conclusion.

You claimed to possess “impeccable morality.” Are all of your false claims and outright lies an example of that? Is your constant trolling and lack of substantive posts an example of that?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:04
    Indeed, and I give him credit for doing so. (Despite his strange idea that admitting his deception, once confronted, somehow bestows honesty upon him).

But let's clasp that other nettle. Do you at least accept that I (and many others) genuinely believed (past tense for now) you and Becker were the same person, based on:

1 Your sudden appearan ...[text shortened]... s account was someone other than Becker, then the confusion is entirely of your own manufacture.
    I didn’t have a previous account on here, troll. Your suspicion I did doesn’t make it true.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:091 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Well you’re obviously making false assertions but you’ve been doing that from the moment I arrived here.

Your habit of lying and inability to admit when you are wrong make your current behavior and refusal to apologize for claiming I’m Becker (or any of your other lies) a foregone conclusion.

You claimed to possess “impeccable morality.” Are all of ...[text shortened]... an example of that? Is your constant trolling and lack of substantive posts an example of that?
    I don't lie. (Unless it is to preserve life etc).

Try it some time.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:13

Try it some time.
    You’ve lied (and trolled) repeatedly since I’ve been here.

Try posting about substance sometime instead of flaming Christians and creating discord.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:15

Try it some time.
    I think, in a sense, your lying preserves your own life. The self delusion is necessary for you to not send yourself into the sweet bye and bye.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:58
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I think, in a sense, your lying preserves your own life. The self delusion is necessary for you to not send yourself into the sweet bye and bye.
    Classic Freudian regression into childlike fantasies, internal struggle between the id and super-ego, deep feelings of insecurity, the projection of your own frailty and disingenuous nature.

You claim a God dwells inside of you but I have never met a more hollow individual; a husk. a shell, an empty vessel of a man.

If you didn't have my undivided indifference, I would pity you.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 04:45
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You made the mistake of coughing up to your deception once you came under scrutiny due to being piss-poor at hiding it. the only reason you coughed up was because you were under pressure when lying about it.

We in this forum all know you were lying and I know you have lied about other things too. Like Romans1009, you are a poor example of a human, let alone a Christian.
    That wasn’t very nice, dive

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree