The Assurance of God's Gift to Christ

The Assurance of God's Gift to Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18
2 edits

Another reason why the Christian can rest assured that he will never lose the eternal life is that to do so would mean that God gave to Christ fraudulent gifts to Christ.

You see the saved are a gift God has given to Christ.

" I have manifested Your name to the men whom you gave Me out of the world. They were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word." (John 17:6)

Those with eternal life have been given by God to Jesus Christ as gifts. It God latter revoked the eternal life from them they would be fraudulent gifts to Christ, jokes.

God would not give jokes to His Son - those with eternal life who latter lose that eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18
2 edits

Each and every saved Christian was given to Christ as a GIFT to Him by God the Father. Jesus prayed for all those whom the Father GAVE to Him for eternal life.

"I ask concerning them, I do not ask concerning the world, but concerning those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. " (John 17:9)

If anyone of them was to subsequently lose the eternal life then that would render the GIFT to Jesus as a joke, a vanity, like a prank.

So the Christian is assured the possession of eternal life from the day He becomes Christ's possession.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Each and every saved Christian was given to Christ as a GIFT to Him by God the Father. Jesus prayed for all those whom the Father GAVE to Him for eternal life.

[b] "I ask concerning them, I do not ask concerning the world, but concerning those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. " (John 17:9)

If anyone of them was to sub ...[text shortened]... an is assured the possession of eternal life from the day He becomes Christ's possession.[/b]
The only fraud is you. Jesus did in fact in that very same prayer said that one of them the GIFTS that the father gave is lost ie the son of perdition.

LOST Got that ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18
5 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
The only fraud is you. Jesus did in fact in that very same prayer said that one of them the GIFTS that the father gave is lost ie the son of perdition.

LOST Got that ?
Maybe you thought I didn't notice that Judas was the exception?
Judas never believed in Christ as the Son of God.

There was only one son of perdition among the twelve - Judas whom Jesus knew from the beginning would betray Him.

"But there are some of you who do not believe. For Jesus knew from the beginning who were the ones who did not believe and who was the one who would betray Him.

And He said, For this reason I have told you that no one can come to Me unless it has been given to him from the Father." (John 6:64,65)

Judas was not one of these gifts to Christ because it had not been given to Judas to believe in Christ.

ALL whom have been given to Jesus, Jesus exercises His authority to give them eternal life.

"Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life to all whom You have given Me." (John 17:2)

No one given to Christ by the Father will lose the blessing of eternal life.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Maybe you thought I didn't notice that Judas was the exception?
Judas never believed in Christ as the Son of God. ..
Wrong again. Judas did in fact believe that Christ was the Son of God. There are Judases and goats and tares and bad seed and all manner of evil in and among the church.

In fact not too long ago you were arguing that Judas will be in the Kingdom of God. You do not know what to believe. Your doctrine is so convoluted. YOU are in no position to say who these bad seed are because you do no know. Neither can you claim that they all have eternal life.

When are you going to stop your nonsense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18
3 edits

Wrong again. Judas did in fact believe that Christ was the Son of God. There are Judases and goats and tares and bad seed and all manner of evil in and among the church.

You are wrong in that you are directly contradicting Christ's words.

" For Jesus knew from the beginning who were the ones who did not believe and who was the one who would betray Him." (John 6:64)

Can you show us where Judas called Jesus the "Lord"?

Now the brothers of Jesus did not believe for awhile, like James. But then he changed and became a believer.

Judas did not believe and remained unbelieving. Jesus chose him but said that he was a devil.

"And we have believed and have come to know that You are the Holy One of God.

Jesus answered them, Was it not I who chose you, the twelve? Yet one of you is a devil.

Now He spoke of Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve would betray Him." (John 6:69-71)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

In fact not too long ago you were arguing that Judas will be in the Kingdom of God.

At no time have I here or anywhere else argued that Judas will be participating in the kingdom of God.

Produce quotations or retract the statement.

You do not know what to believe.

I know that you are badly mistaken or deliberately fabricating a falsehood about me.

The matter can be SETTLED in your favor by you PRODUCING the statements written by me about Judas in the kingdom of God.

Statements by you below this are worthless.
Frankly, you may be a mental case to be so self deceived.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18

So I return to the subject matter of this thread.
No man, women, child given by God to Christ as a GIFT to Christ will at some future moment prove to be a mistake.

If they lose eternal life then they were jokes given by God to His Son. He gives eternal life to ALL that the Father has GIVEN to Him.

" ... glorify Your Son that the Son may glorfiy You;

Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO ALL ... WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)

Your next post should back up your nonsensical lie or complete error that I in any way talked about Judas participating in any kingdom of God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18
2 edits

Which did Jesus Say ?

Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO ALL WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)

Or Rajk999's heretical teaching ?

Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO [SOME] WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 18

Which did Jesus Say ?

[b] Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO ALL WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)

Or Rajk999's heretical teaching ?

Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO [SOME] WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)
[/b]
You missing a few screws pal.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 18

You are wrong in that you are directly contradicting Christ's words.

[b] " For Jesus knew from the beginning who were the ones who did not believe and who wa ...[text shortened]... /i] of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve would betray Him." (John 6:69-71)
[/b]
Of course Jesus knew that Judas was going to betray him.
That is a completely separate matter

The fact is Judas believed that Jesus was the Son of God.

Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (John 6:70 KJV)

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.(James 2:19 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jul 18

You missing a few screws pal.
I'm not your pal. And far as I can see you're a false brother.

The answer is that He said this:

Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO ALL WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jul 18
5 edits

Of course Jesus knew that Judas was going to betray him.
That is a completely separate matter

The fact is Judas believed that Jesus was the Son of God.

Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (John 6:70 KJV)

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.(James 2:19 KJV)
The word devil never appears in the plural in the Bible.
The word there is James should be demons.
Demons does appear in the plural in Scripture, devil never does.

And I am talking about human beings given eternal life not demons.

So where are you?
1.) No indication that I have ever taught Judas inherits the kingdom of God.

You're mistaken of bearing false witness.
Whichever is your case you've no evidence as proof of your charge.

2.) "Lose screws pal" may sound like an effective dodge to YOU. But obviously you can't admit that Jesus said He gave eternal life to ALL whom the Father gave to Him.

3.) Reaching for the book of James to show demons believe / know that there is one God, is no recovery of your errors.

4.) For somebody who whines about people blindly following their religious pastors without discernment, you should get a better English translation of the book of James and of the whole NT.

KJV is not always that good all the time.

James 2:19

English Standard Version
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

Berean Study Bible
You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that, and shudder!

Berean Literal Bible
You believe that God is one. You are doing well! Even the demons believe that, and shudder!

New American Standard Bible
You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 18
1 edit

I'm not your pal. And far as I can see you're a false brother.

The answer is that He said this:

[b] Even as You have given Him authority over all flesh to give eternal life TO ALL WHOM YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM." (John 17:1b,2)
[/b]
That verse means that it is Jesus who decides who gets eternal life.
Apparently you think it is Sonship that decides.

LOL 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jul 18
1 edit

The Christian life is Jesus living again on the earth but this time living within His believers. Jesus can live Jesus. And Jesus became the divine life giving Spirit to be available to live within His believers.

Jesus imparted into man is man's opportunity to become a partaker of God's divine nature. And the divine nature is the only life that enables man to escape the corruption that is in the world through lust.

" Seeing that His DIVINE POWER has granted to us all things which relate to life and godliness, through the full knowledge of Him who has called us by His own glory and virtue.

Through which He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption which is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3,4)

When I say only Jesus can keep the commands of Jesus, I mean the normal Christian life is Christians PARTAKING of the divine nature which alone grants to power to escape all kinds of world corruption.

We can PARTAKE of the DIVINE NATURE because it has been granted in the promises of the New Testament by the DIVINE POWER. IT is of the Triune God's granting, word, and nature that there is escape from the corruption that is in the world through fallen man's lust.