1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 10:152 edits
    " Seeing that His DIVINE POWER has granted to us all things which relate to life and godliness, ...

The Christian begins with what God has granted by God's DIVINE POWER. And that is everything which relates to living divine life and expression godliness.

The ability comes out what His divine power can grant to us.

" ...
    through the full knowledge of Him who has called us by His own glory and virtue. "

That is to know not ABOUT Jesus only but to know Jesus Himself, experientially. "The full knowledge of HIM". We have been actually granted by God;s divine power to subjectively know Jesus Himself - each of us simultaneously.

Jesus Christ has called us by His own glory and virtue to subjectively enjoy Him.

All this the heretic laughs at in scorn.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 10:174 edits
    "
    Through which He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the DIVINE NATURE ... ,

God's divine power has granted and enabled forgiven sinners to become PARTAKERS in the divine nature.

If we lay hold of the exceedingly great and precious promises in faith we unleash the divine nature to flow through us. These precious and great promises are much more than what man can promise. No self help or self improvement system can do what the precious promises of God can do.

Embodied in His word - in His exceedingly great and precious promises is the Holy Spirit and the divine nature which alone empowers man to escape.

There is corruption in actions of sinners. There is corruption in he the thought life of sinners. There is nothing but corruption in the world through lust. The divine nature which is in the life of Christ Himself can empower us to escape the corruption in the world because of lust.

" ... having escaped the corruption which is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3,4)

This escaping grows, This escaping increases. The normal Christian life is knowing Christ HIMSELF within and participating, partaking in Christ's divine nature to live.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 10:57
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] "
    Through which He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the DIVINE NATURE ... ,

God's divine power has granted and enabled forgiven sinners to become PARTAKERS in the divine nature.

If we lay hold of the exceedingly great and precious pro ...[text shortened]... ing Christ HIMSELF within and participating, partaking in Christ's divine nature to live.[/b]
    The fate of born again Christian Saints who have the Holy Spirit and who continue with a life of sin is stated clearly here:

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. (Ephesians 5:1-7 KJV)
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:07
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The fate of born again Christian Saints who have the Holy Spirit and who continue with a life of sin is stated clearly here:

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

But fornication, and all un ...[text shortened]... children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. (Ephesians 5:1-7 KJV)
    Yea we agree!
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:08
    The Christian life is Jesus living again on the earth but this time living within His believers. Jesus can live Jesus. And Jesus became the divine life giving Spirit to be available to live within His believers.

Jesus imparted into man is man's opportunity to become a partaker of God's divine nature. And the divine nature is the only life that enables ma ...[text shortened]... nature that there is escape from the corruption that is in the world through fallen man's lust.
    More nonsense and cherry picking. Peter is stating IN CLEAR SIMPLE LANGUAGE that these partakers in the divine nature will not enter the Kingdom UNLESS THEY ALSO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY AND DO GOOD WORKS.

But you do not quote these parts of the Bible to people because these passages contradict your stupid false doctrines. Here are the very next verses:

And beside this, giving all diligence,
    add to your faith virtue;
    and to virtue knowledge;
    And to knowledge temperance;
    and to temperance patience;
    and to patience godliness;
    And to godliness brotherly kindness;
    and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 1:5-11 KJV)

It is obvious that faith alone is not sufficient for one to enter the Kingdom of God. The Christian must ADD TO FAITH these listed virtues, otherwise they will not enter the Kingdom of God. Christians who lack these virtues fail and are barren and unfruitful. The smart Christian would steer clear of sonships doctrine which leads to death and damnation.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:083 edits
    I never argued against these warnings.

Some things will exclude some who have been granted the gift of eternal life to not inherit the kingdom of God at Christ's second coming.

What does that have to do with not having the ASSURANCE of the GIFT from God TO Christ ? Its a separate matter of reward or discipline during the millennium.

Maybe close to 50 times or so I have written here the word of God.

" If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:15)

This means that though they suffered the loss of not reigning with Christ the GIFT of them being given to Christ by God is NOT un-gifted.

Teaching the ASSURANCE of eternal life is more likely to produce overcomers than the elevator salvation - "eternal life here today, gone tomorrow" that you teach.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:13
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Yea we agree!
    Thanks for your support. Peter is saying it again [above]. All the Apostles said the very same thing. Sonship continues to mislead people who do not know better, by not quoting these passages.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:141 edit
    More nonsense and cherry picking. Peter is stating IN CLEAR SIMPLE LANGUAGE that these partakers in the divine nature will not enter the Kingdom UNLESS THEY ALSO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY AND DO GOOD WORKS.

But you do not quote these parts of the Bible to people because these passages contradict your stupid false doctrines. Here are the very next verses:

[i] ...[text shortened]... smart Christian would steer clear of sonships doctrine which leads to death and damnation.
    [/b]
    Where in ANY of that is an indication that GIFTS given by God to Christ become no longer GIFTS to Christ?

Where in any of that is an indication that Christ gave them eternal life and then took it away ?

Your next post should specifically pinpoint WHERE in all that it says eternal life was taken AWAY from those to whom it was previously granted.

Do it in your next post. I'm tired of reading your irrelevant comments.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:14
    I never argued against these warnings.

Some things will exclude some who have been granted the gift of eternal life to not inherit the kingdom of God at Christ's second coming.

What does that have to do with not having the ASSURANCE of the GIFT from God TO Christ ? Its a separate matter of reward or discipline during the millennium.

Maybe close t ...[text shortened]... ercomers than the elevator salvation - "eternal life here today, gone tomorrow" that you teach.
    More Bible twisting.
    Paul is saying THEY WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

You are saying that they will be punished but still be saved
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:171 edit

That is what First Corinthians 3:15 says.
    That means eternal life was not taken away from them.

I didn't write it.
    Its the word of God which you apparently despise in favor of your heretical pseudo Watchtower theology.

Identify the place where I am TWISTING anything in 1 Cor. 3:15..
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:20
    Where in ANY of that is an indication that GIFTS given by God to Christ become no longer GIFTS to Christ?

Where in any of that is an indication that Christ gave them eternal life and then took it away ?

Your next post should specifically pinpoint WHERE in all that it says [b]eternal life
    was taken AWAY from those to whom it was previously granted.

Do it in your next post. I'm tired of reading your irrelevant comments.[/b]
    Fortunately God will know how to guide his people.
    Your doctrine is has no effect on people who are called by God.

You tell people that only Jesus can follow the commandments
    There is no need to follow commandments.
    You discourage good works and righteousness
    You can turn potentially good people toward a life of selfishness and greed

The elect of God, the sheep of Christ,
    follow the commandments of Christ
    He knows who they are.
    He will give them eternal life.

Not even you can pluck them out of his hand.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:223 edits
    Thanks for your support. Peter is saying it again [above]. All the Apostles said the very same thing. Sonship continues to mislead people who do not know better, by not quoting these passages.
    You're a liar.

How MANY times have I elaborated on the warnings about not inheriting the kingdom of God in Ephesians, in Galatians, and in First Corinthians?

I suspect you do need professional mental help now.
    You're a pathological liar.

Kelly how many times have you seen me write long posts on these warnings ?
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:222 edits

That is what [b]First Corinthians 3:15
    says.
    That means eternal life was not taken away from them.

I didn't write it.
    Its the word of God which you apparently despise in favor of your heretical pseudo Watchtower theology.

Identify the place where I am TWISTING anything in 1 Cor. 3:15..[/b]
    You continue to lie.

I Cor 3 identifies THREE GROUPS OF CHRISTIANS

1. The good ones who are rewarded and given eternal life
    2. The ones who do nothing of value and who will still be saved but not rewarded
    3. The ones who do evil and will be destroyed

Why do you keep ignoring that all three exist?

If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (1 Corinthians 3:14-17 KJV)

THREE .. NOT TWO
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:261 edit
    I am not interested in Bible studies with pathological LIARS.
    You are a chronic pathological lying person.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 11:321 edit
    I am not interested in Bible studies with pathological LIARS.
    You are a chronic pathological lying person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree