1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 01:19
    Originally posted by rwingett
    So all Hindus are "denotative" antichrists? And Buddhists? And everyone else who isn't a christian? Is that correct?
    Have you considered the possibility that you may be the Anti-Christ of this generation?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 01:24
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Have you considered the possibility that you may be the Anti-Christ of this generation?
    Where do I submit my application? Does the position come with full medical and dental care? Would I have to work weekends?
  3. R.I.P.
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 01:24
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Satan doesn't even care about the lost.
    Of course not the real Satan is a true professional. Its a tough job running hell, Don't forget we get all the muslims, hindus, silks, buddists, aeists, and lapsed christains etc.... as well as the truely evil. God has given us a very specific brief. Flames, torture an eternity of pain & definatelty no forgiveness. But you'll be alright sitting up there in heaven, feasting away with god I'm sure. Still perhaps you can be gracious and send us down a cold beer or two as it is awfully hot down here ?

Remember I've got my eye on you...................................
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 01:26
    Where do I submit my application? Does the position come with full medical and dental care? Would I have to work weekends?
    I'm afraid I am the wrong person to ask, though some might say I know something about it.
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 01:33
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Not in the connotative sense of the title, but in the denotative. Antichrist really means "against Christ." THE Antichrist is just a popular name for the "prince to come". I guess one could call him the "little horn" to distinguish him from other antichrists. Also, he gets a capital A, not for respect, but to distingush.

Satan has had Antichrist ...[text shortened]... Antichrist's in waiting. There's one alive today, waiting for his master to give him the OK.
    Drop your allegiance to that bull god EL, and repent or you will never find Christ.
    You still have the power in you to turn away from that anti-christ you are following.

REPENT! For He will come as a thief in the night.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 08:311 edit
    Everyone who is not a christian is an anti-christ? Am I hearing this correctly?
    At last the recognition you were waiting for all those years, Rwingo. The medal that goes with it will be sent to you as soon as possible ......๐Ÿ˜€
  7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 10:01
    Not in the connotative sense of the title, but in the denotative. Antichrist really means "against Christ." THE Antichrist is just a popular name for the "prince to come". I guess one could call him the "little horn" to distinguish him from other antichrists. Also, he gets a capital A, not for respect, but to distingush.

Satan has had Antichrist ...[text shortened]... Antichrist's in waiting. There's one alive today, waiting for his master to give him the OK.
    Darfius,

Will the horn of the coming Antichrist be bigger than that of all his predecessors, symbolically speaking?

Aiden
  8. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 15:38
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Darfius,

Will the horn of the coming Antichrist be bigger than that of all his predecessors, symbolically speaking?

Aiden
    Sorry, I don't really find this subject funny. It saddens me when I think of people who will be left here to deal with this guy. It will literally be hell on earth.
  9. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 15:49
    Sorry, I don't really find this subject funny. It saddens me when I think of people who will be left here to deal with this guy. It will literally be hell on earth.
    I think that is part of the problem. It seems that there is a direct proportional relationship at work here: the greater the religious zeal, the smaller the sense of humor. You rarely find zealots who have a lively sense of humor. In fact, zealotry seems to require a grim sense of humorlessness. How many evangelical comedians do you find in the world?
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 16:21
    I think that is part of the problem. It seems that there is a direct proportional relationship at work here: the greater the religious zeal, the smaller the sense of humor. You rarely find zealots who have a lively sense of humor. In fact, zealotry seems to require a grim sense of humorlessness. How many evangelical comedians do you find in the world?
    I dunno, maybe it's just a really subtle form of existentialist slapstick?
  11. R.I.P.
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 23:08
    You know hell might not be so bad, after an eternity of torture you would become desensatised to it, it would become the norm. Maybe you would even grown to love it, a lot people pay good money for that kind of thing๐Ÿ˜‰

12. Copenhagen
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 23:34
    There is no God, Jesus is dead. There is no hell. You have to stand on you own feet now.
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    08 Mar '05 23:35

Have you ever witnessed a commie stand-up comedian, Rwingo ? Stalin had a lot of charm, they say ..... but humour ?
  14. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 00:20
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Have you ever witnessed a commie stand-up comedian, Rwingo ? Stalin had a lot of charm, they say ..... but humour ?
    I heard Lenin could knock 'em dead...

15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Mar '05 01:42

Satan has had Antichrist prototypes prepared in each generation, in case the end times began. Nero, Antiochus, Hitler...all Antichrist's in waiting. There's one alive today, waiting for his master to give him the OK.

Again we're not talking, but where do you get this crap? This is not scriptural in the least. You've been reading to many Christian fantasy novels.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree