1. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 20:37
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Sorry, may be I made a mistake, but can you show it to me.

Can you refere me to the true meaning of these verses?

I don't try to take anything out of its context.

Thank you for your comments that I didn't understand.

Note:I don't read the Bible in English, I read in Arabic, and go to translations.
    No, I can't give you the "true meaning," because I don't believe there is such a thing. There are degrees of contextual interpretation.

To argue, you have to learn the opponent's conventions and attack them on their own acknowledged foundations. Otherwise, your argument has no perceived merit. For your audience, your use of the verses you quoted does not actually support your stated contention. It just looks like gibberish.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 04:05
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Mathew: 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
    hypocrites Mark 7:6

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
    This Isa 29:13, Mark 7:6

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the [b]commandments of men.

And also see Ma ...[text shortened]... burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God. [/b][/b]
    I can't help but feel as though the warnings that have been posted are nothing more than warnings about what is happening here. You say there was no Bible? This is incorrect. The Jews had the written word as we do today. Granted, it is not the Bible of today with the New Testament, however, the books such as Genesis, Exodus, etc were already the written word as we have them today.

BTW you still did not answer me, do you believe Jesus to be the Messiah?
  3. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 20:57
    yes? 😀
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 04:08
    Originally posted by Squelchbelch
    I mean, base your life on a political tool that can't even decide on how its principal baddie dies...

"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (Matt. 27:5)

Or...

"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (Acts 1:18)

Hmmmmm

😉
    I would say just your heart is a mess.
  5. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 09:342 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I would say just your heart is a mess.
    Oh I'm the one with compassion issues, eh?
    You're the idiot who lives his virtuous life according to Gospel:

Numbers 31:17
    (Moses says to them) "... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man by lying with him..."

Anyone who can live their life & base their moral principals on such psychotic dribblings can't have any heart at all.
  6. London
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 10:22
    The Messiah? He's just a very naughty boy...
  7. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 12:41
    Shut up, big nose!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree