1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:06
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Show where I have "...[exaggerated my] own importance, achievements, and talents".
    No. it's ok. He was just talking about himself so that he could narrate what he was doing as he went.

It's all part of his plan to "exaggerating ones own importance, achievements, and talents and while calling into question the talents of others"
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:08
    Show where I have "...[exaggerated my] own importance, achievements, and talents".
    I see, so its all about you now, interesting, you seem to be obsessed with self , go on . . . . .
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I see, so its all about you now, interesting, you seem to be obsessed with self , go on . . . . .
    Robbie, every thread you enter you try to make about you and your crazy homophobic anti science, insane belief system.

You do almost nothing but try to make every thread you join about you.

Page after page of attention seeking.

You are really boring.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:22
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No. it's ok. He was just talking about himself so that he could narrate what he was doing as he went.

It's all part of his plan to "exaggerating ones own importance, achievements, and talents and while calling into question the talents of others"
    There's much truth in that. Of all the posters on this forum, RC is as prime a candidate for NPD as anyone.

The sad thing is that RC probably actually believes that he is reasonably substantiating his claim.

Given his current 'world view', one can understand how such an ability would be required to prop it up.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:25
    Robbie, every thread you enter you try to make about you and your crazy homophobic anti science, insane belief system.

You do almost nothing but try to make every thread you join about you.

Page after page of attention seeking.

You are really boring.
    RC is likely convinced that you make that claim only because you are one of the 'haters' that the Watchtower Society has warned him about.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:26
    There's much truth in that. Of all the posters on this forum, RC is as prime a candidate for NPD as anyone.

The sad thing is that RC probably actually believes that he is reasonably substantiating his claim.

Given his current 'world view', one can understand how such an ability would be required to prop it up.
    you appear remarkably detached, do you often appear so unemotional, please go on . . .
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:281 edit
    RC is likely convinced that you make that claim only because you are one of the 'haters' that the Watchtower Society has warned him about.
    I dont even read his texts, he has nothing to say to me that i could possibly desire to hear. He gets blanked by a rather fine piece of java script, its awesome.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:28
    I'm sure that's true... It's a nice strong self reinforcing delusion he's got going there.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:42
    I'm sure that's true... It's a nice strong self reinforcing delusion he's got going there.
    Quite. Seems that in order to protect himself from ANY possiblity that your words may penetrate that delusion, RC has seen gone to the extraordinary length of installing a javascript to block your posts. Hard to imagine having to live in such fear.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 21:431 edit
    Quite. Seems that in order to protect himself from ANY possiblity that your words may penetrate that delusion, RC has seen gone to the extraordinary length of installing a javascript to block your posts. Hard to imagine having to live in such fear.
    it was no trouble, it was easy, kind of like flicking a bothersome fly way from ones Chardonnay.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 22:051 edit
    it was no trouble, it was easy, kind of like flicking a bothersome fly way from ones Chardonnay.
    You probably do not consider it an extraordinary measure only because, from what I gather, you are also afraid to read the writings of former Jehovah's Witnesses for instance. What other writings are you afraid to read?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 22:57
    You probably do not consider it an extraordinary measure only because, from what I gather, you are also afraid to read the writings of former Jehovah's Witnesses for instance. What other writings are you afraid to read?
    not afraid, i simply have better things to do, I get enough negativity on these forums, but i dont expect you to understand, seeing that its difficult for you to empathise regarding the feelings of others, its ok, but do go on . . . .
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 22:58
    That is funny! He does seem like a bothersome fly; but one that should be hit with a fly swatter and not just flicked out of the way. 😀
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 23:031 edit
    not afraid, i simply have better things to do, I get enough negativity on these forums, but i dont expect you to understand, seeing that its difficult for you to empathise regarding the feelings of others, its ok, but do go on . . . .
    Does the Watchtower Society prohibit you from reading ex-JW sites?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 23:19
    Does the Watchtower Society prohibit you from reading ex-JW sites?
    how can it prohibit me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree