1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    05 Feb '06 15:55
    Christians for the most part are the most closed minded people I've ever ran across. I rational discussion is out of the question. They want to quote scripture as if that will turn someone's head around that does not believe in the perfection of scripture. I believe in God and I enjoy talking about the grand situation we live in but I can't buy into the Christian story because of many many reasons. Trying to talk in a peaceful manner with most Christians about anything other than their view on the big picture is like talking to a brick wall.
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Feb '06 16:03
    Originally posted by buckky
    Christians for the most part are the most closed minded people I've ever ran across. I rational discussion is out of the question. They want to quote scripture as if that will turn someone's head around that does not believe in the perfection of scripture. I believe in God and I enjoy talking about the grand situation we live in but I can't buy into the Chris ...[text shortened]... ians about anything other than their view on the big picture is like talking to a brick wall.
    How can you generalise like that and sleep at night?

I bet everybody thinks the same as me when i say, If you dont like the answers,stop asking the questions.
    Everyone has the right to believe what they want, at the end of the day no one really knows the truth.

If you dont like stupid answers, stop asking stupid questions.

That is my opinion.Thank you
  3. Joined
    06 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 03:47
    Christians for the most part are the most closed minded people I've ever ran across. I rational discussion is out of the question. They want to quote scripture as if that will turn someone's head around that does not believe in the perfection of scripture. I believe in God and I enjoy talking about the grand situation we live in but I can't buy into the Chris ...[text shortened]... ians about anything other than their view on the big picture is like talking to a brick wall.
    I'm a Christian. Ask your questions.

DF
  4. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 12:41
    ......Trying to talk in a peaceful manner with most Christians about anything other than their view on the big picture is like talking to a brick wall.
    This much, even I must agree with. 😉
  5. London
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 17:00
    Man who seek brick wall, find brick wall. Man who seek rational discourse, find rational discourse.
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 23:08
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Man who seek brick wall, find brick wall. Man who seek rational discourse, find rational discourse.
    All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
  7. London
    Moves
    07 Feb '06 14:58
    Originally posted by rwingett
    All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
    We don't need no ed-jooh-cayh-shun...
  8. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 05:101 edit
    Oh yeah?! Says you! 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree