1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    12 Apr '17 11:56
    The case for Christ what a great movie and I even think the main actor guy had been in the Texas chainsaw massacre in the past so this is a huge step for him.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148419
    12 Apr '17 12:09
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The case for Christ what a great movie and I even think the main actor guy had been in the Texas chainsaw massacre in the past so this is a huge step for him.
    My wife loved it, I'm going to take my one of my daughters to see it soon.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    12 Apr '17 12:16
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The case for Christ what a great movie and I even think the main actor guy had been in the Texas chainsaw massacre in the past so this is a huge step for him.
    What were your thoughts on his performance in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    12 Apr '17 12:18
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The case for Christ what a great movie and I even think the main actor guy had been in the Texas chainsaw massacre in the past so this is a huge step for him.
    Do you know the meaning of the word 'actor'?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    12 Apr '17 12:21
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    What were your thoughts on his performance in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
    Well obviously he was a nobody then so he wasn't the main character.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    12 Apr '17 12:361 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well obviously he was a nobody then so he wasn't the main character.
    This makes no sense.

    He played one of the lead roles in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 2003, since when he has had some 20 other roles in movies.

    On what basis does this makes his latest role a 'huge step' for him?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    12 Apr '17 12:51
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    This makes no sense.

    He played one of the lead roles in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 2003, since when he has had some 20 other roles in movies.

    On what basis does this makes his latest role a 'huge step' for him?
    Actually the lead role was Jessica Biel.
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    12 Apr '17 13:511 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Actually the lead role was Jessica Biel.
    The lead role was. Good job I didn't say he played the lead role, then.

    I still don't understand why you think that the fact that he played a role in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 14 years ago means that his latest role was a 'huge step' up, and I am certain that, when you mentioned it in your OP, you were not referring to the fact that it was not the lead role.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148419
    12 Apr '17 14:34
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    The lead role was. Good job I didn't say he played the lead role, then.

    I still don't understand why you think that the fact that he played a role in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 14 years ago means that his latest role was a 'huge step' up, and I am certain that, when you mentioned it in your OP, you were not referring to the fact that it was not the lead role.
    Oh my. Who cares!
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    12 Apr '17 15:48
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Oh my. Who cares!
    lol
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Apr '17 00:521 edit
    I just saw the movie and two thumbs up!

    Looking back at the movie, I think the innocent black fellow that got sent to prison and almost killed represented Christ. Lee, as the rest of us, sent Christ to die even though he was innocent.

    There are two lines in the movie that the black man was given that stick out in my mind. The first was when Lee originally met the black man to question him with the assumption that he was guilty. Half way through the conversation the black man stops him and gets up and says as he begins to walk away, "No, we are done here, You have already made up your mind."

    Then at the end of the movie Lee goes to visit the black man in the hospital after he had been savagely beaten, and should have died. He gets into his ear and says, "I'm sorry I did not believe you". To which the black man said, "That's because you didn't want to believe it.".
  12. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    17 Apr '17 00:59
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Oh my. Who cares!
    Well, RBHILL does, obviously. In his OP he said "The case for Christ what a great movie" and then he spent the remaining 75% of the OP talking about exactly what Rank outsider then subsequently asked him about. So obviously RBHILL cares about it.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    17 Apr '17 01:191 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Do you know the meaning of the word 'actor'?
    In these forums it's spelled Rajk, or sometimes fmf.
Back to Top