No answer yet?
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 03:36
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No answer yet?
    J-Dubs I contend have a real nasty history filled with hate against their fellow man.
    The early J-Dubs went on real bashing of Catholics and why? They would drive around with bull horns and yell vitriolic stuff at the Catholics. Instead love would be the key but the J-Dubs are not founded on love. This is not to say all J-Dubs are bad people either G-man or all Catholics or any people in general.

Manny
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 04:07
    Originally posted by menace71
    J-Dubs I contend have a real nasty history filled with hate against their fellow man.
    The early J-Dubs went on real bashing of Catholics and why? They would drive around with bull horns and yell vitriolic stuff at the Catholics. Instead love would be the key but the J-Dubs are not founded on love. This is not to say all J-Dubs are bad people either G-man or all Catholics or any people in general.

Manny
    And you obviously have no idea as to why the JW's were reacting that way do you? All I see with you is blind hatred and that is your problem from not using a clear mind before you post this silly stuff.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 04:53
    And you obviously have no idea as to why the JW's were reacting that way do you? All I see with you is blind hatred and that is your problem from not using a clear mind before you post this silly stuff.
    You don't really what to learn about God. All you want to do is put out your propaganda.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 05:021 edit
    So eye for an eye? Tooth for tooth? Or turn the other cheek ?
    It's hypocritical is all I'm saying.

Manny
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 05:041 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    So eye for an eye? Tooth for tooth? Or turn the other cheek ?
    It's hypocritical is all I'm saying.

Manny
    The JWs believe turn the other cheek is for Christians, not for them. 😏
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 07:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Exactly how does it do that?
    If necessary, by Inquisition. But overall by being a rival religious entity which negates the power of Islamic fanaticism by providing an alternative to the people of Southern Europe that fits their culture better.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 08:30
    No answer yet?
    Prohibition against blood transfusions, disapproval of higher education, homophobia, belief that Jesus is the Archangel Michael and other bizarro theories, etc. I didn't realise I would need to restate my objections to your cult.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 08:37
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If necessary, by Inquisition. But overall by being a rival religious entity which negates the power of Islamic fanaticism by providing an alternative to the people of Southern Europe that fits their culture better.
    http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/italy/100805/italy-godfather-sopranos-mafia-mob-crime

...notwithstanding vocal condemnations in recent years by church authorities, Italy's organized crime still has close ties to Catholic rites and traditions.

This, said sociologist Alessandra Dino, who has written a book on the links between the church and the Mafia, is no surprise. The connection stretches back to the very origins of organized crime.

"Mobsters don't just 'use' religion, in order to increase consensus and complicity for their actions," said Dino, who bases her work on extensive interviews with former mafiosi and on their depositions at trials. By "adopting pseudo-religious rituals or sitting in the first rows of pews at masses and processions,” mobsters, "set themselves as models" for other people.

More importantly, she said, in doing so they “create a mechanism to grant themselves impunity from guilt” for their crimes. Mobsters, said Dino, believe to be “moved by higher motives. They say to themselves: 'We did what we did because we were acting in the name of God's justice, which is higher than the state's.'"
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 08:52
    Well I never. Someone's disagreement with galveston75 passed off as "hatred" yet again.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 10:09
    Well it would be the best of all situations if God does destroy all religion and goverments and brings the world back to the peace he originaly intended. All humans will live in peace and security and don't have to look to imperfect and agenda driven man or group of men for hope or run from men and their governments for their lifes.
    And all of us know it is religion that has been behind most of this planets conflicts from the origin of religion.
    Yes that is an excellent rational for Jehovah's Witnesses to discourage their children from higher education.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 10:13
    All I see with you is blind hatred ...
    "all I see with you [Menace71] is blind hatred"

Really?

That's a pretty scary revelation Galveston.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 14:53
    Lol. I see the masters of highjacking the threads are at it again. This must have struck a nerve with the catholics and their sympathisers which to me says it all.

Anyway the issue with this link and what it is showing is that more and more are starting to see that most organized religions are not based on the Bible and the principles of "love they neighbor" which would be lacking with the sexual abuse problems and of "being no part of the world" as Jesus commanded. But yet organized religion as a whole has had it's hands in poltics and has had much influance in the worlds affairs and has influance in most of the worlds wars.
    Soon with the command of God all the nations will turn on this religious harlot and destroy her.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 15:40
    Lol. I see the masters of highjacking the threads are at it again. This must have struck a nerve with the catholics and their sympathisers which to me says it all.

Anyway the issue with this link and what it is showing is that more and more are starting to see that most organized religions are not based on the Bible and the principles of "love they n ...[text shortened]... with the command of God all the nations will turn on this religious harlot and destroy her.
    You certainly can't be saying tha JWs are innocent of sexual abuse problems, are you?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 15:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You certainly can't be saying tha JWs are innocent of sexual abuse problems, are you?
    We've discussed this over and over. Start your own thread if you want to but stick to the thread posted here if you have anything to add to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree