1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 14:31
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    God exists only in your fetid imagination. So god will think whatever you want god to think.

This explains most of the problems with religion.

The fact that you don't care what any actual people think explains a lot about you.
    googlefudge, wouldn't a mortal human being have to be almost omniscient to know that invisible God doesn't exist?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 16:35
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    http://goo.gl/GlXOmG
    So, you don't have an intelligible reply? Why did you post your diatribe in the first place? If you have the issue settled in your mind why trouble us with it?

The answer: Because you're so magnificent, and you love the sound of yourself so much you need to broadcast your opinions in a public forum for no other reason than to ridicule the responses of those you feel superior to.

I just love open minded people!
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 16:45
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
    Thought I'd give this little gem a try, and here's what I got:

----------------

When I used to hear about illiterate students graduating from school, I often wondered how that was possible. But after encountering some of Mr. Jesus H. Christ's more costive sermons, I now realize that not only is it possible for people to graduate without having ...[text shortened]... irituality forums.
    After all... who actually reads with care what others are saying?
    🙂
    Hey pain, do you know what prejudice means? Your post reveals some of the most eloquent illiteracy I have ever read.

Good job!
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 16:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    So, you don't have an intelligible reply? Why did you post your diatribe in the first place? If you have the issue settled in your mind why trouble us with it?

The answer: Because you're so magnificent, and you love the sound of yourself so much you need to broadcast your opinions in a public forum for no other reason than to ridicule the responses of those you feel superior to.

I just love open minded people!
    http://goo.gl/AVLjbF
  5. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 19:53
    Hey pain, do you know what prejudice means? Your post reveals some of the most eloquent illiteracy I have ever read.

Good job!
    Some of what I'm about to say regarding Josephw's slogans is so childishly simple, I fear it may be patronizing to explain; I apologize in advance. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall halt the adulation heaped upon flighty warlords. Together we shall get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem. And together we shall do what needs to be done. Josephw says that he is beyond reproach. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely money-grubbing and coldhearted lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Josephw's servitors. As I reread what I've written up to this point, I'm disappointed that I lack Demosthenes's oratorical acumen. Nevertheless, I hope that somehow I still managed to convince you that you don't know how tempted I am to slap the stuffing out of Josephw.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    12 Jun '14 20:02
    Some of what I'm about to say regarding Josephw's slogans is so childishly simple, I fear it may be patronizing to explain; I apologize in advance. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall halt the adulation heaped upon flighty warlords. Together we shall get the facts out in th ...[text shortened]... anaged to convince you that you don't know how tempted I am to slap the stuffing out of Josephw.
    Isn't it amazing how it all still seems to make sense, regardless of its randomness? It's a miracle tool, I tell ya.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 00:33
    Some of what I'm about to say regarding Josephw's slogans is so childishly simple, I fear it may be patronizing to explain; I apologize in advance. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall halt the adulation heaped upon flighty warlords. Together we shall get the facts out in th ...[text shortened]... anaged to convince you that you don't know how tempted I am to slap the stuffing out of Josephw.
    Beyond reproach? Me? Forget me!

You sir, have insulted The Lord of creation. Publicly. You are full of contemped and bitter thoughts about things you know nothing about.

Slap on. I dare you.
  8. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    13 Jun '14 08:38
    Beyond reproach? Me? Forget me!

You sir, have insulted The Lord of creation. Publicly. You are full of contemped and bitter thoughts about things you know nothing about.

Slap on. I dare you.
    I have read some of Josephw's writings. While I disagree with much of their content, I do not intend to attack Josephw's opinions, only to offer my own viewpoints. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in Josephw's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because Josephw's hangers-on are easily manipulated. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how wild and feebleminded Josephw has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how my current plan is to delegitimize him. Yes, Josephw will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but his latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining but certainly not informative. In summary, the most improvident manifestation of pusillanimous sentiment among quixotic gossipmongers has been the way they perpetuate harmful stereotypes. Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?

----

I couldn't have wrote it better myself! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree