1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 07:38
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    It’s not that I want to, wolfgang. And I lay awake at nights wondering if I’m doing the right thing.

But I must keep on going.

Not for myself, but for my several RHP-friends.
    "Actually, it was only one. The "closing down hell" part was within the contract.

Number two? I dunno... a plant maybe. Not sure if there are plants in heaven. Plants are always nice.

How about pets? Do you get reunited with your pets in heaven?" ~GKR "RHP Heaven" I never forgot it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 09:44
    I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that I find it sickening to watch the church spawn delusions of cannibalism's resplendence. To get right down to it, unlike it, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if—and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of “innocent un ...[text shortened]... he real lessons we could learn from a rigorous critique of its pranks. You can quote me on that.
    Computers have been programmed to write poetry as well๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 10:17
    Ah, sorry for this bit of nonsense. I used a "random rant generator" to create the bollocks in the OP (http://www.pakin.org/complaint), where I used "the church" as the company/organization and selected three paragraphs.

But, yeah, awesome that some were thinking about the Holy Communion when reading about "cannibalism's resplendance".

For a "ra ...[text shortened]... wasn't a bad one, I think. Nice that it mentions "Sunday", "moral compass" and "viperine".

๐Ÿ˜‰
    People want to rant and cannot come up with something to rant about
    on their own so they use an AP, oh my how weak minded. LOL
    Kelly
  4. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 10:27
    Ah, sorry for this bit of nonsense. I used a "random rant generator" to create the bollocks in the OP (http://www.pakin.org/complaint), where I used "the church" as the company/organization and selected three paragraphs.

Thought I'd give this little gem a try, and here's what I got:

----------------

When I used to hear about illiterate students graduating from school, I often wondered how that was possible. But after encountering some of Mr. Jesus H. Christ's more costive sermons, I now realize that not only is it possible for people to graduate without having learned fundamental skills such as reading and writing, but that it's possible for these same people to believe that everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with Mr. Christ's requirements is a vilipensive bourgeoisie. Before I get moving here, let me point out that Mr. Christ plans to pervert human instincts by suppressing natural, feral constraints and encouraging abnormal patterns of behavior. He has instructed his famuli not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Mr. Christ knows he has something to hide.

There's no shortage of sin in the world today. It's been around since the Garden of Eden and will undeniably persist as long as Mr. Christ continues to sanctify his depravity. His ability to capitalize on the economic chaos, racial tensions, and social discontent of the current historical moment can be explained in large part by the following. I plan to do what needs to be done. Are you with me—or against me? Whatever you decide, what I have been writing up to this point is not what I initially intended to write in this letter. Instead, I decided it would be far more productive to tell you that I once read an article about how Mr. Christ wants nothing less than to belittle all fine social standards. It was the powerful and long-lingering momentum of the impressions received on that occasion, more than any other circumstance, that gave definite form and resolution to my purpose of opening students' eyes, minds, hearts, and souls to the world around them.

Just because I understand Mr. Christ's reports doesn't mean I agree with them. Mr. Christ insists that he has no choice but to weaken family ties. His reasoning is that his decisions are based on reason. Yes, I realize that that argument makes no sense, but Mr. Christ has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. According to the latest scientific evidence, I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how he who pays the piper calls the tune. With that in mind, I did a little research to find where Mr. Christ gets his money. It turns out that it comes primarily from juvenile gossipmongers, worthless, grotesque sensualists, and—you guessed it—impudent, crude oniomaniacs. This explains why Mr. Christ's spin doctors get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Mr. Christ, and meeting some other unforgiving buffoons is merely a social event. They're not even aware that it's possible that Mr. Christ's belief systems defy common sense. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how Mr. Christ makes it his job to promote, foster, and institute Marxism. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. I'll end this letter with a personal invitation to Mr. Jesus H. Christ himself: If you care to respond to what I wrote, please do, especially if you think that I am being inaccurate or unfair. I do not wish to misrepresent you in any way whatsoever. Pax vobiscum.

---------------

Something tells me that a lot of people oughtta start using this tool in the spirituality forums.
    After all... who actually reads with care what others are saying?
    ๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 10:37
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain

----------------

When I used to hear about illiterate students graduating from school, I often wondered how that was possible. But after encountering some of Mr. Jesus H. Christ's more costive sermons, I now realize that not only is it possible for people to graduate without having lea ...[text shortened]... tuality forums.
    ๐Ÿ™‚
    Yours truly.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 10:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Yours truly.
    Nobody is going to believe that.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:04
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Nobody is going to believe that.
    I care about what God thinks; human beings are subjective, self serving, peer pressure motivated and fickle.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:05
    I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that I find it sickening to watch the church spawn delusions of cannibalism's resplendence. To get right down to it, unlike it, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if—and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of “innocent un ...[text shortened]... he real lessons we could learn from a rigorous critique of its pranks. You can quote me on that.
    You are obviously referring to the visible church. The one that man has built.

You can't be talking about the church that God is building because if you did you would have to be a member of it in order to have a sense of it.

What you described above is really only religion which is an invention of man, and as such has all the attributes you listed.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:10
    I care about what God thinks; human beings are subjective, self serving, peer pressure motivated and fickle.
    God exists only in your fetid imagination. So god will think whatever you want god to think.

This explains most of the problems with religion.

The fact that you don't care what any actual people think explains a lot about you.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:10

----------------

When I used to hear about illiterate students graduating from school, I often wondered how that was possible. But after encountering some of Mr. Jesus H. Christ's more costive sermons, I now realize that not only is it possible for people to graduate without having ...[text shortened]... g inaccurate or unfair. I do not wish to misrepresent you in any way whatsoever. Pax vobiscum.
    I'm totally agreeing with everything in the text above.

No, I think I'll have a cup of coffee, but thanks for asking.
  11. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:18
    I gave it one more try (just 1 paragraph this time):

-----------------

At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to Mr. Grampy Bobby's animadversions. I'm going to give it to you straight: Mr. Bobby relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Mr. Bobby's dirty work for him. Without his swarms of useful idiots, Mr. Bobby would not have been able to conceal the fact that his ruses are merely a stalking horse. They mask Mr. Bobby's secret intention to obliterate our sense of identity. After having read this, you may think that every concert that Mr. Grampy Bobby attends degenerates into a free-for-all of slam dancing and scattered fistfights. Nevertheless, you should always remember that he is living in cloud-cuckoo-land.

--------------

๐Ÿ™‚
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:22

-----------------

At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to Mr. Grampy Bobby's animadversions. I'm going to give it to you straight: Mr. Bobby relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Mr. Bobby's dirty work for him. Withou ...[text shortened]... less, you should always remember that he is living in cloud-cuckoo-land.

--------------

๐Ÿ™‚
    I fully endorse this product or service.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 13:40
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    People want to rant and cannot come up with something to rant about
    on their own so they use an AP, oh my how weak minded. LOL
    Kelly
    http://goo.gl/T5l0Og
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 13:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    You are obviously referring to the visible church. The one that man has built.

You can't be talking about the church that God is building because if you did you would have to be a member of it in order to have a sense of it.

What you described above is really only religion which is an invention of man, and as such has all the attributes you listed.
    http://goo.gl/GlXOmG
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 14:28

-----------------

At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to Mr. Grampy Bobby's animadversions. I'm going to give it to you straight: Mr. Bobby relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Mr. Bobby's dirty work for him. Without h ...[text shortened]... rtheless, you should always remember that he is living in cloud-cuckoo-land.

--------------

๐Ÿ™‚
    "In addition, I should probably mention that I sometimes make moves after a drink (sometimes without memory) and is a reason for some of my foolish play e.g. "saccing" a knight with no benefit whatsoever - I have done this more than once.
    Challenge me to a game, and you could be one of the lucky ones to witness this!" 64squaresofpain, enjoyed your profile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree