1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:03
    Originally posted by sonship
    The city of God, New Jerusalem is definitely a city of the dispensing Triune God.
    Yup definitely not the thread for me.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:031 edit
    Orig inally posted by son ship
    The "water of life" for drinking in the Bride, the city New Jerusalem, surely makes the city a city of water.
    Of course it doesn't! Why do you insist on posting all this made up error all the time?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:06
    Sonship do you try to be controversial to make yourself feel important, like you are somehow bringing us new truth?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is no "city of water" in the bible, you just made it up. Like someone before you made up the trinity.
    There is no "city of water" in the bible, you just made it up. Like someone before you made up the trinity.

No, but we could call the city New Jerusalem as being characterized by the river of the water of life being SO prominent.

The Spirit is the water of life.
    And the Spirit is in the Bride so that they even speak together.

This makes the Bride the city of the indwelling Spirit.
    This also makes the Bride the city if the indwelling and flowing eternal life.

We know that the CITY is the BRIDE by Revelation 21:2.

" And I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." (Rev. 21:2)

The climax of history is a city which marries Christ. She is called the bride.

And she is filled with Christ the Spirit. For to MARRY Christ means to be FILLED with Christ.

So the coupling in Revelation 22:17 is the Bridegroom Christ in form as the Spirit and the Bride, the city -

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come!"

Christ is God incarnate. Christ is also the imparted Spirit dispensing the Bridegroom Christ INTO the city. For her to match Christ is to filled with Christ. To be filled with Christ she must be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Being filled and saturated with the Spirit the city and the Spirit speak together in utter harmony -

"And the Spirit and the bride say, Come!"
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:112 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Sonship do you try to be controversial to make yourself feel important, like you are somehow bringing us new truth?
    No.
    I bring to you truth which is not new but is being recovered.
    It has been neglected by the saints because of the subtle activity of the enemy of the Christian church.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:17
    The city of God, New Jerusalem is definitely a city of the dispensing Triune God.
    One day you should spend some time and examine your doctrine and how much of it comes directly from the mouth of Jesus Christ .. almost none I would guess.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:20
    No.
    I bring to you truth which is not new but is being recovered.
    It has been neglected by the saints because of the subtle activity of the enemy of the Christian church.
    The enemies of Christ are all those who proclaim that they do not need to follow the commandments of Christ and who continue with their sinful lives in spite of professing their belief in Jesus Christ.

By extension these are also enemies of the Body of Christ which are all those who follow Him.

The Christian Church is a man made body of people who are not necessarily of Christ.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:313 edits
    Did you all know that the city is a golden mountain? And the street with the river in the middle SPIRALS around and around and up and up as a spiral.

The city of the New Jerusalem is a mountain of gold. The street is actually a path cut out in the golden mountain.

The gold symbolizes the divine nature of the Father. So the city being a mountain of gold signifies that the city of water is a mountain of the divine nature of the Father dispensed into millions or billions of human beings.

They WALK in gold. They walk in a pathway of gold which is engraved in the mountain.

Now, how do I know that the street spirals around and around and up and up until it reaches the top peak of the mountain ?

The "tree of life" grows on either side of the river of water of life. The tree of life must be a vine tree. As the river flows around to touch all twelve gates of the city (because all twelve gates of the city lead out to the one street), the tree of life must be a vine tree extending all the way along the street.

Here we see that the street touches all four sides of the city and all twelve gates of the city.

"It had a great and high wall and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names inscribed, which are the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. (21:12)

On the east three gates, and on the north three gates, and on the south three gates, and on the west three gates." (21:13)

Four sides of the city face the four directions of the globe.
    Each side has three gates. And each gate touches the one street.

" ... And the street [singular] of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass."

And the city is a high one like twelve thousand stadia high (which would be 1500 miles)
    This is symbolism. This is allegorical symbolism with profound spiritual meanings.

"And the city lies square, and its length is as great as the breadth. And he measured the city with the reed to a length of twelve thousand stadia; the length and the breadth and the height of it are equal." (21:16)

So the river, the street and the tree of life must all SPIRAL around and around from the base, going up and up until it touches the summit where the throne of God and the Lamb is pouring forth from it the water of life.

This is the city of the Trinity.
    This is the city of the Triune God imparting Himself into man and building up man into a corporate expression of the mingling of divinity and humanity.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:34
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The enemies of Christ are all those who proclaim that they do not need to follow the commandments of Christ and who continue with their sinful lives in spite of professing their belief in Jesus Christ.

By extension these are also enemies of the Body of Christ which are all those who follow Him.

The Christian Church is a man made body of people who are not necessarily of Christ.
    Why don't you take this response over to the thread on The Diagnosis of Romans 7,8 ?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:47
    Where is God?
    Where can we see God?

These are the great questions of mankind.

In the culmination of history God obtains a city. Did you see how many times it means either clear or transparent ? This means that man in God's salvation becomes a transparent vessel through which God is manifested and seen.

The street of transparent gold signifies that the constituents of the New Jerusalem have left no opaqueness. Within them, within their walk and daily living God is clearly manifested.

Where is God?
    Where can we see God?
    What does this God look like?

God wants to be seen. God is working Himself into His saved people that they may become a transparent corporate vessel within which God SHINES out.

God is manifested eternally in His oneness with the inhabitants of the city of water, the New Jerusalem.

God wants to get into us in order that He may be manifested to the universe from within us.

In another way of speaking, God wants to duplicate Jesus Christ as many sons.

"He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be a son to Me." (21:7)
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:53
    Is a great pity that what could have been a fruitful discussion is marred by extra Biblical dogma.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 13:56
    Why don't you take this response over to the thread on [b]The Diagnosis of Romans 7,8 ?[/b]
    The wise will heed the words of Christ :

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (John 14:21 KJV)

The fool will listen to your diagnosis.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The cowardly will not show that they can refute Romans 7,8 while they call those who believe it fools.
  14. Joined
    13 Oct '16
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 14:411 edit
  15. Joined
    13 Oct '16
    Moves
    24 Oct '16 14:41
    A lake of fire and a city of water.

The fire issues from the throne of God in the book of [b]Daniel.

And the water issues from the same throne of God and of the Lamb in Revelation.

The pours forth from the seat of administration of God.
    And the water of life proceeds from the seat of the administration of God.

It seems that whether ...[text shortened]... receives the fire or the water has to do with one's relationship with the adminstration of God.[/b]
    sounds like the rat and the kitten, each one experiencing the cat's jaws in a different way

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree