1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 May '07 16:092 edits
    think about it... because of his work it makes us look in the opposite direction (god) for help and salvation...

also, he invented lust.. i mean, come on... give the man some credit for that

oh... and also... he's not real... yet he's still managed to convince the world he is...

also... he scares christians...!

😵
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 May '07 16:27
    also... you're an idiot.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    31 May '07 17:48
    If the devil exists, he is clearly on god's payroll, doing god's dirty work, so god can maintain the facile charade that he's an "all loving" god.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    31 May '07 18:01
    Originally posted by rwingett
    If the devil exists, he is clearly on god's payroll, doing god's dirty work, so god can maintain the facile charade that he's an "all loving" god.
    i think he does love everybody, in his eyes its like spanking, only much harder 😕
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 02:30
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i think he does love everybody, in his eyes its like spanking, only much harder 😕
    God gives Satan an almost imperceptible nod of the head. Satan takes his cue and does the spanking, while god pretends not to notice what's going on. Later, he surreptitiously slips Satan an envelope containing his pay. All the while, they continue to berate each other whenever the cameras are rolling.
  6. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 05:11
    Originally posted by darvlay
    also... you're an idiot.
    I prefere a good Ashton Churchill over any cuban cigar. You?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree