The Devil's Power Profile

The Devil's Power Profile

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
09 Jan 07

Is the Devil omniscient?
Is the Devil omnimalevolent?

Is the Devil omnipotent?
Is the Devil omnipresent?

Can the Devil rip a fart that smells so bad that he is no longer able to stay in the room?

a

Moves
09 Jan 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Is the Devil omniscient?

Is the Devil omnipotent?

Can the Devil rip a fart that smells so bad that he is no longer able to stay in the room?
Is the Devil omniscient?

No

No

Is the Devil omnipotent?

No

No

He probably don't eat to make a fart , and he don't smell too.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Jan 07

Is the Devil omniscient?

Is the Devil omnipotent?

No, no, no, no, no.
From the word on the street, Hell began when a scented candle (lighted for the purpose of masking odors from a night of Sam Adam's and beef tamales) accidentally tipped over and ignited his cloud.

S

Moves
09 Jan 07
3 edits

The Devil is a fallen Arch Angel and there for always present, but nevertheless ONLY an Arch Angel like several others...no more no less.

arch an gel (ark anj l) n. [[ME < OFr archangel or LL (Ec) archangelus < LGr(Ec) archangelos < Gr archos (see ARCH-) + angelos, ANGEL]] 1
1. a chief angel; angel of high rank

Angels are organized into several orders, or Angelic Choirs
The very highest order of Angels are the Seraphim. They are said to be the caretakers of God's throne and are said to have 6 wings instead of two.

in the Book of Revelation (4:8) is a description clearly drawn from Isaiah:

"And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to sing 'Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come!".

In Catholic theology the cherubim are second highest rank in the hierarchy of angels, under the Seraphim. In the Bible they are described as winged creatures combining human and animal features.

Uriel is often identified as a cherub and angel of repentance. He "stands at the Gate of Eden with a fiery sword," or as the angel who "watches over thunder and terror."

Catholic church is dumb by default.

In the eighth century, the Christian Church became alarmed at the rampant and excessive zeal with which many of the faithful were revering Angels. For some unknown reason, in 145 A.D. under Pope Zachary, a Roman council ordered seven Angels removed from the ranks of the Church’s recognized Angels, one of them being Uriel.

What power does the church have to "fire" an archangel from his position...releave him from his function. None.
Like I said Catholic Church is dumb by default.

Nevertheless I am a Catholic...

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
09 Jan 07

Is the Devil omniscient?

Is the Devil omnipotent?

If he can't then I'm more powerful than he is.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Jan 07

Originally posted by frogstomp
If he can't then I'm more powerful than he is.
Because you can't stay in the room for your own, or are able to with his?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
09 Jan 07

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Because you can't stay in the room for your own, or are able to with his?
read the original post carefully and you will get a whiff of the answer to your question.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
10 Jan 07

Could the devil kill a bear with his bare hands?

d

Moves
10 Jan 07

A (prime) Mike Tyson v a (prime) Satan. Who wins?

I'd give Tyson the early rounds but pick Satan to weather the storm and come back strongly to win a close, but definite, points decision.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Jan 07

Could the devil kill a bear with his bare hands?
I have consulted with the Devil and while his is somewhat busy torturing Saddam and other Republicans he had this to say about bear wrestling, "@%$, Bears can suck my #$%." He then, in a voice that sounds like a Mac truck full of gravel slamming into a bus of school children, went on to describe how he frequently feeds the kidneys of Catholic Priests to starving bears. He will then throw the priest into a river of boiling feces to languish for eternity with other paedophiles.

Please let me know if you have any other interview questions.

PS: He said he'd see you soon and that he was looking forward to exploring the intricacies of sodomy with you.

w

Moves
10 Jan 07
1 edit

Is the Devil omniscient?

Is the Devil omnipotent?

No, no, no, no, and as far as your last question, he is a fart. In fact, he is an old fart and a stinky one at that. He's kinda like the silent type of fart that is difficult to detect until it is too late to do counter measures. You know, like when you are driving down the road with someone who is an innocent soul and you just silently release your black death and watch the poor soul in the car sitting next to you shreak in horror once it hits them out of the blue. No warning, and no apologies. They then turn to you in disgust but you just smile at them and nod. Sure, they could role down the windows after the fact, but it is too late once the smell is embedded into your nostrils and once it attaches itself to the inside of your car. Yea, the devil is like that kind of fart.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
16 Jan 07

Is the Devil omniscient?

Is the Devil omnipotent?

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

1 Peter 5:8
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
16 Jan 07

Originally posted by RBHILL

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Do you think Peter was refering to the Jew?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
16 Jan 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Where did Peter come into contact with Lions?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jan 07

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Where did Peter come into contact with Lions?
LOL maybe Rome?