1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 00:32
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I have consulted with the Devil and while his is somewhat busy torturing Saddam and other Republicans he had this to say about bear wrestling, "@%$, Bears can suck my #$%." He then, in a voice that sounds like a Mac truck full of gravel slamming into a bus of school children, went on to describe how he frequently feeds the kidneys of Catholic Priests ...[text shortened]... see you soon and that he was looking forward to exploring the intricacies of sodomy with you.
    All of a sudden, the devil sounds kinda cool to me.

God forgives paedophiles, the devil throws their kidneys to starving bears.

Who's with me ??
  2. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 00:34
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I have consulted with the Devil and while his is somewhat busy torturing Saddam and other Republicans he had this to say about bear wrestling, "@%$, Bears can suck my #$%." He then, in a voice that sounds like a Mac truck full of gravel slamming into a bus of school children, went on to describe how he frequently feeds the kidneys of Catholic Priests ...[text shortened]... see you soon and that he was looking forward to exploring the intricacies of sodomy with you.
    I thought Sadam and Satan were lovers. . . But you are right about the priests.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 00:53
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    LOL maybe Rome?
    Interesting, so he wrote his Bible in Rome then?
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 04:54
    Where's Ms Porter when I love her? 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree