The Dive Bible

The Dive Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Nov 18

@thinkofone said
And yet you are much more intellectually dishonest than he.
That’s rich coming from you lad.

Moves
08 Nov 18
3 edits

@chaney3 said
Do you reject all notions of hell, or can you offer your own biblical interpretation?

Where do sinners go when they die?
Apologies for not answering your questions; it was late here and I went to bed. Here are my answers:

Yes/no

Same place everyone else goes to, wherever that is, whatever name there is for it. It begins with the seat of judement. No one is tortured alive for eternity.

What would be the point?

Moves
08 Nov 18
3 edits

@dj2becker said
He is the master of them all.
There is only one circumstance when I will pointedly not answer a question and that is when it is used as “countermeasures” sonship does this all the time and I state why I will not answer and faithfully promise him that I will answer once he has answered my original question. This example in this thread by chaney3 has been proved wrong as I answered his legitimate question once I logged on and I noticed that I’d missed it last night.

You are virtual permenant “ignore” by my and several other posters, so your questions get ignored, not because of their content, but because you are an irritating trolling prick who has been informed by me several times that I’m not interested in talking to you.

I make a rare exception to make this post for the understanding benefit of other posters in this forum who do talk to, such as Chaney3. If you decide to be less of an irritating trolling prick you will find yourself engaged with.

Until then I remain absolutely not at your service

divegeester

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Apologies for not answering your questions; it was late here and I went to bed. Here are my answered:

Yes/no

Sakes place everyone else goes to, wherever that is, whatever name there is for it. It begins with the seat of judement. No one is tortured alive for eternity.

What would be the point?
Okay, then you have your own interpretation of biblical scripture, which seems to go against the mainstream version of a nasty eternal hell.

What makes you right, and them wrong?

A gut feeling?
That Jesus wouldn't do something so cruel?

Point is: everyone has their own version of how it should be, sometimes in the face of what the bible says.

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
What makes you right, and them wrong?

A gut feeling?
That Jesus wouldn't do something so cruel?

Point is: everyone has their own version of how it should be, sometimes in the face of what the bible says.
Scriptural cohesion, moral coherence, spiritual witness, logical process and generally common sense.

As I’ve laid out in arguments over hundreds of threads and thousands of posts, many of which you have read and responsed to. If you are going to pretend you haven’t then I’m going to call you out and subsequently file you under the same heading and fetchmybecker.

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
If this is truly your point then you are wrong.

F

Moves
08 Nov 18
1 edit

@chaney3 said
What - to your way of thinking - is the point of this "point"? What is your purpose here aside from mentioning divegeester's name in a Thread Title for the umpteenth time, and then aiming the OP specifically at him? If, as you say, "everyone has their own version of how it should be", why is this latest chaney3 thread ~ yet again ~ about divegeester?

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Scriptural cohesion, moral coherence, spiritual witness, logical process and generally common sense.

As I’ve laid out in arguments over hundreds of threads and thousands of posts, many of which you have read and responsed to. If you are going to pretend you haven’t then I’m going to call you out and subsequently file you under the same heading and fetchmybecker.
This entire thread is based on YOU having either your own version of how Revelation ought to be interpreted, or your complete disregard for its warnings.

I know what you're saying, but it may not be biblically supported.

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
I know what you're saying, but it may not be biblically supported.
Maybe he just doesn't find parts of the Bible ~ or certain interpretations of parts of it - credible. That's your view as well, right?
'

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
This entire thread is based on YOU having either your own version of how Revelation ought to be interpreted, or your complete disregard for its warnings.
What issue do you have with this?

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
Maybe he just doesn't find parts of the Bible ~ or certain interpretations of parts of it - credible. That's your view as well, right?
'
Yes.

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
What issue do you have with this?
He criticizes others for their interpretation of scripture, when he does the same thing himself.

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
Yes.
So why do you follow divegeester around starting countless threads with his name in the thread title?

F

Moves
08 Nov 18

@chaney3 said
He criticizes others for their interpretation of scripture, when he does the same thing himself.
Discussions about interpretations of scripture are par for the course here. It's one of the things this forum is for.

c

Moves
08 Nov 18

@fmf said
So why do you follow divegeester around starting countless threads with his name in the thread title?
My next thread will be about FMF's status as a Christian.

Once you "say the prayer", it's a done deal.