1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    28 Sep '05 22:031 edit
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Talk is easy, froggy. Thousands, potentially millions of lives don't depend on your words and actions. They did with Pius. I don't think his condemnation would've prevented people from joining (or being forced to join) the German army.

But now I'm just repeating myself. If you have nothing new to say, I'm going to stop posting on the subject.
    Talk might be easy, but unless it's said, you cannot have it both ways. It wasn't said and that's the fact.
    It should have been , and thats another fact.
    Nothing except the words would have made Pius worthy of being the pope, he didn't say them and that's his cross to bear.
  2. London
    Moves
    29 Sep '05 09:38
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Talk might be easy, but unless it's said, you cannot have it both ways. It wasn't said and that's the fact.
    It should have been , and thats another fact.
    Nothing except the words would have made Pius worthy of being the pope, he didn't say them and that's his cross to bear.
    If it is his cross, it is his cross. Now could you stop hijacking every thread about Catholicism with off-topic references to Hitler, Pius, Bruno or the Gnostics?
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    29 Sep '05 14:58
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    If it is his cross, it is his cross. Now could you stop hijacking every thread about Catholicism with off-topic references to Hitler, Pius, Bruno or the Gnostics?
    no

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree