The error of Christianity

The error of Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
11 Nov 10

Maybe if I explain differently, it will be understood:

Islam Christianity and Judaism are religions that have only come to mankind recently.

This entire material creation has been annihilated and created over and over again, because the cosmos goes through cycles, and when it is manifest, each earthly planet goes through further cycles called (yugas). and we are in the last yuga called kali.

It is not the first time man has had telephones, cars, planes, TV, medicine, computers etc, because God is eternal and so is man, so in past creations, trillions of years ago, we experienced all these modern things, but in this yuga and in this time, we have just discovered them all again, because the planets get recreated time and time again.

Every new cycle we do it all again like before (sometimes a bit different) but similar, so nothing is ever new, but for us in this time frame now, it seems new.

Think about it for a second….in eternity, is it the very first time the car has been invented? (no)

Also with every new creation, new and amazing religions pop up everywhere, created by somebody who is suppose to have had a dream, and spoke to an angle, and has been given the one and only word of God.

Even in this (yuga) we have experienced this phenomena, and we have been given Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and all the rest.

But what remains the same in every new creation is the authorized true teachings of God and religion, and it is always coming to us in the perfect spiritual language of Sanskrit, and it always is called the Vedas (the end of knowledge) and it never changes.

The Vedas never change, because the knowledge is always about the eternal occupation of the spiritual living entity, which is service to the Supreme Lord. (sanatan dharma) and therefore Vedanta Sutra is eternal and is given to mankind at the beginning of every new creation by the causeless mercy of the Lord.

Service to the Supreme Lord for the living entity, is an eternal activity and only becomes interrupted when the living entity takes birth in this world of suffering, and is covered by illusion.

The purpose of our life is to realize that this is not our real home, and to follow the instructions of the Vedanta Sutra to develop our lost love for God, and this will allow us to return to the Spiritual world, our real home.

Religion is one, God is one, Truth is one, and their will always be only one process to attain God, and that is to acquire true spiritual knowledge and revive our lost loving sentiments to the Lord.

Because the pure teachings of Jesus have been tampered with, by unscrupulous persons long ago when compiling the Bible, the teachings have much error, and are misdirecting the people, because they don’t even speak out against animal slaughter, and they teach against the eternal nature of the soul, by saying the soul didn’t exist before the birth (but this is false)

They also wrongly teach that God has come in a material body, and died on a cross, to take away our sins, but nothing can remove our sins but ourselves, by living the bonafide spiritual life which purifies the heart and mind of the person. (bhakti yoga)

Jesus was a great enlightened man, who was killed trying to elevate the people to God consciousness, and the Romans turned him into a God to have absolute control over the people, and they altered the pure teachings of Jesus, to support their materialistic lives.

One cannot return to their spiritual home if they are unclean, and to become clean, the mind body and heart have to be cleansed by the purifying process of Bhakti Yoga, or devotional service to the Lord.

This process requires the person to give up gross materialism and live a life of voluntary austerity, and to refrain from meat eating, gambling, intoxication, illicit sex and speculation. It also requires study of the Vedanta Sutra scripture, because the transcendental knowledge burns to ashes the ignorance of illusion. Also one must recite or chant the Holy names of God daily, for this brings one in direct contact with the Lord and is very purifying, and gives one the direct transcendental taste of God.

One cannot return to God if there is any attachment to anything in this world, and ones mind and heart must be absorbed wholly in God, therefore many lives may be required to achieve this level of purity.

At the moment of death,… even if a person is attached to wife and children, they will be unfit for returning home to God, and they will have to take birth again to continue their spiritual life.

Just accepting the spiritual teacher (Jesus) as your saviour, will not be sufficient to take the place of the cleansing process described above, because faith alone does not cleans the person.

Even if it were possible to have all your sins removed, the sinful mind and heart has to be cleansed, or you will remain unfit for the association with God, and faith alone does not cleans that sinful nature…it has to be completely removed, by the process of devotional service explained in Vedanta Sutra.

Vedanta Sutra is the only source of knowledge that gives true perfect understanding of God, and without this knowledge, it is not possible to know god in truth……no other religion has knowledge of God like Vedanta Sutra, because Vyasadeva who is the literary Incarnation of God compiled the Vedas for the welfare of all living beings, and with every new creation the lord incarnates and delivers the Vedas to mankind.

I have never purposely tried to be offensive to any Christians, and can only be charged with, being over direct and maybe too frank at some times, but I do acknowledge a person who believes in God, and it concerns me that so many have incorrect teachings.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
11 Nov 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu

Islam Christianity and Judaism are religions that have only come to mankind recently.

This entire material creation has been annihilated and created over and over again, because the cosmos goes through cycles, and when it is manifest, each earthly planet goes through further cycles called (yugas ...[text shortened]... nowledge a person who believes in God, and it concerns me that so many have incorrect teachings.
Believing that man is eternal and Sanskrit being a perfect spiritual language (along with other things) is more ludicrous than the Christian creation story.

Assuming that it is correct at the beginning. Hasn't it even occurred to you that after "trillions of years", people make mistakes in passing the information on?

Z

Moves
11 Nov 10

This entire material creation has been annihilated and created over and over again, because the cosmos goes through cycles, and when it is manifest, each earthly planet goes through further cycles called (yugas ...[text shortened]... nowledge a person who believes in God, and it concerns me that so many have incorrect teachings.
maybe if i explain it to you differently you will understand.

you say nothing new. you are no different from the muslim or christian or voodoo witch doctor who all claim their religion is THE religion. neither brings proof. you bring to the table claims that have mostly the same value as islam or christianity but lack of proof is what is common. i can say with absolute certainty that the world was destroyed last thursday and recreated so as people have memories of the past, the world only seems to be billions of years old and so on. and god in his infinite wisdom shall destroy the world again next thursday(it is a 2 week cycle). where is the proof of what i said? nowhere. it is faith. if i were to call you all of you delusional fools for not believing in last thursdaysm i would commit a logical blunder.

vedas aren't the ultimate spiritual texts, there aren't and never will be the ultimate spiritual texts. everything can be improved including your vedas.

stop trying to sell your religion as the ultimate religion. you sound stupid. well, i believe you ARE stupid, but since i don't have definitive proof, i don't call proper knob for example, dishonest and a fool for not believing me (or be at least skeptical) when i say you are stupid. that is what a decent human being behaves like. respect other people beliefs, respectfully debate why you think your beliefs are better and don't insult them if they decide to stick to their beliefs.

Z

Moves
11 Nov 10

Originally posted by lausey
Believing that man is eternal and Sanskrit being a perfect spiritual language (along with other things) is more ludicrous than the Christian creation story.

Assuming that it is correct at the beginning. Hasn't it even occurred to you that after "trillions of years", people make mistakes in passing the information on?
well no, because the magical vedas are immutable and true.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
11 Nov 10

refrain from...[snip]...speculation.
Does this mean you are going to shut up now?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
11 Nov 10
1 edit

I will keep offering truth in this forum, for the benefit of the one person who is honest.

Truth exposes false teachings, and many persons will become agitated because it also exposes their nonsense talk.

The biggest offenders of nonsense talk, are the atheists who have nothing to offer except their cheating scientific speculations, and they also have their Gods, by the names Dawkins and Hawkings who,s every word they worship.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
11 Nov 10

Perhaps you are forgetting something here...

You said:

1. "They also wrongly teach that God has come from a material body, and died on a cross to take away our sins"

2. "Just accepting the spiritual leader (Jesus) as your savior will not be sufficent to take the place of the cleansing process"

With all due respect...you don't know these things. What you are stating here is your opinion. If you don't choose to follow the teachings of Christianity, that's fine, but don't claim to know Gods will, and what he wishes for us. That's a bit arrogent.

n

Moves
11 Nov 10

I will keep offering truth in this forum, for the benefit of the one person who is honest.

Truth exposes false teachings, and many persons will become agitated because it also exposes their nonsense talk.

The biggest offenders of nonsense talk, are the atheists who have nothing to offer except their cheating scientific speculations, and they also have their Gods, by the names Dawkins and Hawkings who,s every word they worship.
Stop lying

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
11 Nov 10

Maybe discuss it with just this one person considering no one else is interested?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
11 Nov 10

Originally posted by bill718
Perhaps you are forgetting something here...

You said:

1. "They also wrongly teach that God has come from a material body, and died on a cross to take away our sins"

2. "Just accepting the spiritual leader (Jesus) as your savior will not be sufficent to take the place of the cleansing process"

With all due respect...you don't know these things. W ...[text shortened]... e, but don't claim to know Gods will, and what he wishes for us. That's a bit arrogent.
Vedanta Sutra teach,s perfect truth, and its like when the sun rises all the darkness vanishes, so learning this knowledge enables a person to clearly see the error and the truth.

Any sincere person may avail themsleves to the study of Vedanta Sutra and know truth.....but who is interested in the truth? because people intrinsically know that the truth will disturb their materialistic lives, so they hide from it, and then they slander the bringer of truth.

I dont have an opinion, but I take knowledge from the perfect source of knowledge, Vedanta Sutra, which like I said before, was compiled by the perfect person Vyasadeva the literary incarnation of God.

You cannot reject what I have said, unless you research what i have said, and found it to be incorrect, but incorrect it is not.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
11 Nov 10

Vedanta Sutra teach,s perfect truth, and its like when the sun rises all the darkness vanishes, so learning this knowledge enables a person to clearly see the error and the truth.

Any sincere person may avail themsleves to the study of Vedanta Sutra and know truth.....but who is interested in the truth? because people intrinsically know that the truth ...[text shortened]... id, unless you research what i have said, and found it to be incorrect, but incorrect it is not.
Your delusion is very disturbing.

j

Moves
11 Nov 10
1 edit

==========================================
One cannot return to their spiritual home if they are unclean, and to become clean, the mind body and heart have to be cleansed by the purifying process of Bhakti Yoga, or devotional service to the Lord.
====================================

Why was there a "leaving" of home to begin with in the Vedanta Sutra ?

===================================
This process requires the person to give up gross materialism and live a life of voluntary austerity, and to refrain from meat eating, gambling, intoxication, illicit sex and speculation. It also requires study of the Vedanta Sutra scripture, because the transcendental knowledge burns to ashes the ignorance of illusion.

How is it that "illusion" was introduced as a problem in the first place in the Vendanta Sutra ?

Can you give a brief explanation ? How did illusion come to man to be a problem ?

================================
Also one must recite or chant the Holy names of God daily, for this brings one in direct contact with the Lord and is very purifying, and gives one the direct transcendental taste of God.
=================================

Can other beings, not God, be contacted in the same way ?

===================================
One cannot return to God if there is any attachment to anything in this world,
================================

Why was there a "leaving" of God so that a return is necessary ?

If the world is an obstacle, why does one exist ?

=========================
and ones mind and heart must be absorbed wholly in God, therefore many lives may be required to achieve this level of purity.
===========================

Is any of your past lives really YOU ? Or was these past lives someone or something else ?

If it was something else or someone else, why are you not starting from scratch when you come into being ? The previous life had its problems and you have yours.

Do you remember any of the faults of your previous lives ? What was one ?

==========================
At the moment of death,… even if a person is attached to wife and children, they will be unfit for returning home to God, and they will have to take birth again to continue their spiritual life.
==============================

Is that additional birth a birth of YOU or a birth of someone or something ELSE ?

Do you remember the wife or children of your previous life whether you were attached to them or not, at death ?

Why isn't Reincarnation the emergence of DIFFERENT lives which have nothing to do with each other ?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
11 Nov 10

Originally posted by jaywill
[b]==========================================

Why was there a "leaving" of home to begin with in the ...[text shortened]... Reincarnation the emergence of DIFFERENT lives which have nothing to do with each other ?[/b]
When we come to this world, we are coverd by maya (illusion), so we may forget who we really are,(spirit) because it would be impossible for the "all knowing perfect spirit", to accept a material body made of dust, unless it was under some type of illusion.

The soul is sleeping and dreaming this whole existence (material life is not real)

The Holy name of the Lord is non different than the Lord, and when the name is spoken and chanted, it purifies the contamination of the material conditioning and illusion....the more one chants the name, the more cleansing affect takes place. (only Gods name is non-different to God) not anyone else.

Your new birth is without memories of your previous lives, but everything you ever said, did, thought are in your subconscious mind....and your subtle body made of mind, false ego. intelligence goes into your new body at conception.

But when the soul has been here in the material world of suffering for millions of births, it has an accumulating affect, and the soul then desires release from this terrible condition, called life.

So the soul hops, from one body to the next, just like putting on a new set of cloths....the soul puts on a new body.

You are a spiritual being and eternal, there was no time that you did not exist, so when you take another birth, its the same "you", but in a different body....its always the same you, but when you are born, you memory is covered and you must start your new life as if it is the first life, and that is the perfect arrangement of the Lord, so that you can play at being King of the world, or play at being God.

It is a perfect arrangement to forget everything in your new body, even your previous faults, and besides if you could remember past lives, it would cause mental problems, but some people can recall past lives under hyptnosis, because everything is in the subconscious.

If you were aware that you had previous lives, it would spoil the game of life, and you would know that you were something different than your body, a spirit....so the illusion is for those persons who are wanting to Lord it over this world ,and enjoy the senses with this material living of birth, disease, old age and death and suffering. ( all for the pursuit of sense pleasure)

You cant enjoy this world unless you are in illusion. (and think you are this body)

But when a person becomes fed-up with birth, disease, old age and death and suffering, they may take to the study of Vedanta Sutra and find out how to get out of the illusion, and return home to Godhead., and end the game of illusionary life of living in a body made of pus, stool, urine, mucus, blood, bone etc.

F

Moves
11 Nov 10

Originally posted by lausey
Your delusion is very disturbing.
He hasn't taken his pill...

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
11 Nov 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas