The first years of the Spirituality Forum

The first years of the Spirituality Forum

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Why did you think it is other posters here think you are a teenager?
You claimed I had connections to the young offenders institute so clearly you thought I was a lot younger than I am.

Moves
09 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You claimed I had connections to the young offenders institute so clearly you thought I was a lot younger than I am.
I assumed he meant you were the janitor.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I’m young at heart?
No, I think you are more like a post-pubescent, socially disaffected, lonely young adult who has that repugnant odour of unwashed nightly self-interference.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
We’ve been over this before.
Let’s make sure you have another opportunity to dodge this…

Just answer the question, before your Jesus, and make all the doubts go away 🙂

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
No, I think you are more like a post-pubescent, socially disaffected, lonely young adult who has that repugnant odour of unwashed nightly self-interference.
Did you wake up drunk this morning?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
No, YOU claimed that , 4 years ago.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 22

@kevin-eleven said
Did you wake up drunk this morning?
Chess rating next?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
All that little phrase is, is a dodge.

Just answer the question, before your Jesus, and make all the doubts go away 🙂
Well I’m glad to hear you have doubts now.

But I’ve told you several times before: I have too much reverence for Jesus Christ than to use His Name in response to (or as part of) trolling.

Ghosty old boy seems convinced I’m that Roman guy. Maybe you can talk to him and share your doubts with him.

I think he’s still furious about the time Roman copied his avatar and posted confessions under it.

I still remember the phrase Ghost used when he found out what Roman had done - he said there was “literally nothing worse” than having one of Roman’s posts mistaken for one of his.

Think about that - “literally nothing worse.”

The Holocaust? Being tortured? Finding out you have a fatal disease?

Nope. Being mistaken for Roman is worse 😂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
No, YOU claimed that , 4 years ago.
How could I have claimed that when I’m well, well past the age of a young offender and was four years ago too?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I assumed he meant you were the janitor.
Nothing wrong with manual labor.

You shouldn’t be a snob, Ghosty old boy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Sounds like psychological projection.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
But I’ve told you several times before: I have too much reverence for Jesus Christ than to use His Name in response to (or as part of) trolling.
Then let’s leave out the Jesus bit altogether, let’s make it easy for you.

Were you previously posting as Romans1009?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I still remember the phrase Ghost used when he found out what Roman had done - he said there was “literally nothing worse” than having one of Roman’s posts mistaken for one of his.
It’s amusing to watch you squirm in your miasma of dishonesty while claiming to love Jesus.

You claim to remember dozens and dozens of minute details about something which happened here 4 years ago, and yet you also claim, you lie actually, that you cannot remember the username which you had at that time.

Lovely lovely lies Skippy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Then let’s leave out the Jesus bit altogether, let’s make it easy for you.

We’re you previously posting as Romans1009?
We’ve been over this before, tiger.

How many times are you going to ask me?

I’m actually kind of honored you and Ghosty old boy think I’m that Roman guy. As I recall, he was trolling the stuffing out of all three of you.

You guys targeted him and gang trolled him when he first joined this site, and he then turned the tables on all three of you and trolled you (in particular) so hard you nearly lost your marbles.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Feb 22

@divegeester said
It’s amusing to watch you squirm in your miasma of dishonesty while claiming to love Jesus.

You claim to remember dozens and dozens of minute details about something which happened here 4 years ago, and yet you also claim, you lie actually, that you cannot remember the username which you had at that time.

Lovely lovely lies Skippy.
No squirming here.

I’m enjoying seeing you and Ghosty old boy convinced I’m Roman, then not so sure and seeking confirmation one way or another.

Tell me this: What would you do either way and what would it matter either way?

As a thought experiment, let’s say I said I was him. What would you do and what difference would it make?

And if I wasn’t him, what would you do and what difference would it make?