The first years of the Spirituality Forum

The first years of the Spirituality Forum

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You’re a lost soul, rajk999, still trying to earn his way into Heaven with your feeble efforts and your sins stinking up the joint.
Heavy church indoctrination in that sentence plus a full dose of anger and hatred.
Why is it that a simple discussion on bible doctrine makes you behave like that?
I doubt the Holy Spirit you claim to have is really your guide.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Comedy gold.
That phrase, along with “Oh, the irony,” are really overused in this forum and have become cliches. You should try to think of something new, Ghosty.

You obviously have enough time on your hands for such an important endeavor.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Heavy church indoctrination in that sentence plus a full dose of anger and hatred.
Why is it that a simple discussion on bible doctrine makes you behave like that?
I doubt the Holy Spirit you claim to have is really your guide.
Maybe it’s in reaction to you comparing me to a demon and to your prior unprovoked name calling toward me that included “dummy,” “moron,” “Satan,” “mouth worshipper,” etc. and all the lies and misrepresentations you’ve posted about me.

You seem to enjoy posting from the sewer, rajk999, and directing all manner of vile and hateful insults at Christians. You shouldn’t be surprised if I occasionally condescend to join you there and push your head under the water.

And you obviously aren’t familiar with Matthew 23 and how Jesus Christ reacted to people obsessed with law keeping and who had no love for their fellow man - people just like you.

Moves
11 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
That phrase, along with “Oh, the irony,” are really overused in this forum and have become cliches. You should try to think of something new, Ghosty.

You obviously have enough time on your hands for such an important endeavor.
Your entire persona here is a cliché.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your entire persona here is a cliché.
Sounds like you need a hug.

Unfortunately, I’m fresh out.

But here’s a cyber hug for you 🤗

Moves
11 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Sounds like you need a hug.

Unfortunately, I’m fresh out.

But here’s a cyber hug for you 🤗
Sod off.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sod off.
Not familiar with that expression, Ghosty old boy.

Maybe dive will be along soon to share his doubts with you about me being that Roman guy.

dive may be delayed, though, as he’s earning “big bucks” leading a team to deliver a “big project” for a client.

And if you believe that, I can hook you up with a Nigerian prince who wants to wire you $10 million but needs your bank account info first.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Romans1009?
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 1,000 times:

‘Ol PB doesn’t like all this forum drama!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
“Why is your chess rating so low?”

“Have another ale”

“Whizzing in the pool”

“Are you mentally ill”

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 1,000 times:

Are you the person who used to post under the username @Romans1009?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

Maybe dive will be along soon to share his doubts with you about me being that Roman guy.
There’s no “maybe” about it dickhead. I’ll always be here, reminding you of your sordid lying and grotty past incarnations here.

Happy weekend, unemployed boy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

🎶
Whizzing in the pool
Whizzing in the pool
Skippy comes rejoicing
Whizzing in the pool🎶

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
“Why is your chess rating so low?”

“Have another ale”

“Whizzing in the pool”

“Are you mentally ill”
All good and relevant questions and comments.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Are you the person who used to post under the username @Romans1009?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
There’s no “maybe” about it dickhead. I’ll always be here, reminding you of your sordid lying and grotty past incarnations here.

Happy weekend, unemployed boy.
And yet you can’t produce a single post backing up FMF’s ridiculous lies that Roman trolled you over the death of your mother or made “hundreds and hundreds” of posts (let alone one) of adults having sex with a child.

And you boast on here about your “VAULT” of old threads and posts and your possession of “lots of Romans1009 stuff.”

You and Ghosty threw your integrity in the toilet by supporting FMF’s ridiculous lies and I’ll be here every day to remind you of your dishonesty and your trashing of the Name of Jesus Christ.

Happy weekend, tiger 🤗