1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 19:30
    @rajk999 said
    Nonsense... I dont believe in hell, and it's only church Christian's like to compare works.
    How many times did Jesus Christ talk about hell in the Holy Bible?

Was it all symbolism or do you believe in annihilationism?

Where do people who didn’t adequately keep the commandments or do enough good works go in your belief system? If not to hell, then where?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 19:32
    @rajk999 said
    Nonsense... I dont believe in hell, and it's only church Christian's like to compare works.
    <<and it's only church Christian's like to compare works.>>

You’re the one who’s always claiming Christians who believe they are saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus don’t keep the commandments or do any good works.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 19:34
    @chaney3 removed their quoted post
    rajk999 thinks Christians who are saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus don’t do any good works and don’t try their best to keep the commandments.

I’m just calling him out on it.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 20:11
    @chaney3 removed their quoted post
    Another excuse-maker on judgment day .. there is no debate. Jesus and all the Apostles preached that faith without works is dead.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 21:07
    @rajk999 said
    Another excuse-maker on judgment day .. there is no debate. Jesus and all the Apostles preached that faith without works is dead.
    And who says Christians saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus don’t have works?

You preach works without faith. You never talk about the importance of faith, even though Jesus Christ and the apostles all talked about the importance of faith.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

(Hebrews 11:6)
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 21:26
    @rajk999 said
    No one denies that what is denied we earn our salvation by our works, two completely different things.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 21:31
    @pb1022 said
    And who says Christians saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus don’t have works?

You preach works without faith. You never talk about the importance of faith, even though Jesus Christ and the apostles all talked about the importance of faith.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

(Hebrews 11:6)
    I have never said that. Your conscience seems be bothering you. I have stated many times, things along these lines

- Jesus has through his death and resurrection opened the way for eternal life for all people. ie all people are justified.
    - Christians who have professed faith and who have lived righteously will be resurrected and will rule with Christ and kings and priests for the 1,000 yrs
    - All other Christians remain as they are until the 1.,000 yrs are over
    - After the completion of the reign of Christ the Great White Throne judgment begins. All the dead are raised and judge according to their works.

Clearly I do not believe that all Christians do not do good works, and it is even more clear that something is not right with you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 21:54
    @rajk999 said
    I have never said that. Your conscience seems be bothering you. I have stated many times, things along these lines

[i]- Jesus has through his death and resurrection opened the way for eternal life for all people. ie all people are justified.
    [b]- Christians who have professed faith and who have lived righteously will be resurrected and will rule with Christ and kings and ...[text shortened]... all Christians do not do good works, and it is even more clear that something is not right with you.
    <<Clearly I do not believe that all Christians do not do good works, and it is even more clear that something is not right with you.>>

Oh, that’s right. You just think “church Christians” don’t do good works.

And who is a “church Christian” in your view?

Any Christian who believes they are saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus.

Nothing wrong with me.

And BTW, under your false doctrine, no one knows if they’re saved until they get to Heaven. Why are there so many verses in the Holy Bible that say otherwise?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree