1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:48
    The Genesis Theory

This is part one of The Genesis Theory. Part one focuses on presenting relevant information needed to understand the theory. In this video, you will be exposed to many different lesser-known scientific theories and the Gap theory. Part two will focus on the actual theory and will reference this video several times, in addition to introducing new concepts.

YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 21:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]The Genesis Theory

This is part one of The Genesis Theory. Part one focuses on presenting relevant information needed to understand the theory. In this video, you will be exposed to many different lesser-known scientific theories and the Gap theory. Part two will focus on the actual theory and will reference this video several times, in addition to introducing new concepts.

[youtube]LMA41EVDhqw[/youtube][/b]
    You must be a masochist debasing yourself like this.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 22:251 edit
    [b]The Genesis Theory

[youtube]LMA41EVDhqw[/youtube][/b]
    Can you present a synopsis? I'm busy and cannot waste my time watching low quality videos. BTW, the "Gap theory" fails to meet the scientific standards for a hypothesis. There is no way that it can be a theory. Gravity is a theory because it has served to explain the results of hundreds of thousands of tests on a consistent basis.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 23:213 edits
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Can you present a synopsis? I'm busy and cannot waste my time watching low quality videos. BTW, the "Gap theory" fails to meet the scientific standards for a hypothesis. There is no way that it can be a theory. Gravity is a theory because it has served to explain the results of hundreds of thousands of tests on a consistent basis.
    This video dismisses that Gap theory or speculation as nonsense very simply and easily in the first couple of minutes from the time it is introduced. I am sorry that you are too busy to be bothered, but perhaps when you completely retire you will have time to spend to unlearn the false teachings you were propagandized with and learn truth.

It is too much for me to summarize here and this video is an introduction that needs to be understood before moving into the actual theory in the second video that I will post later after people have time to view this one and ask specific questions on things that they might not understand.
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 01:38
    This video dismisses that Gap theory or speculation as nonsense very simply and easily in the first couple of minutes from the time it is introduced. I am sorry that you are too busy to be bothered, but perhaps when you completely retire you will have time to spend to unlearn the false teachings you were propagandized with and learn truth.

It is too much ...[text shortened]... have time to view this one and ask specific questions on things that they might not understand.
    Oh, I see. Gap theory is some sort of theological shorthand for the plain sense of metaphor. When I retire, I won't have time to turn on a computer as I'll be too busy torturing trout.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 05:17
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Oh, I see. Gap theory is some sort of theological shorthand for the plain sense of metaphor. When I retire, I won't have time to turn on a computer as I'll be too busy torturing trout.
    That is fine if you wish to spend your retirement with trout, but don't expect me to waste my time, so you can sit on your lazy ass dreaming of trout.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 07:38
    That is fine if you wish to spend your retirement with trout, but don't expect me to waste my time, so you can sit on your lazy ass dreaming of trout.
    Have you got any friends who can help you with your chronic douchbaggery?
  8. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 08:31
    It is too much for me to summarize here and this video is an introduction that needs to be understood before moving into the actual theory in the second video that I will post later after people have time to view this one and ask specific questions on things that they might not understand.
    After I sent you packing with your tail between your legs (but still as defiant as ever!) you still continue with this rubbish!

If anybody gets you caught in publishing lies (as I did) you just say: OK, that may be YOUR opinion! - without in any way acknowledging that your posted video was in error and a lie.

I agree with sonhouse - you must be either a moron or a masochist to still show your 😏 face here.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 08:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you got any friends who can help you with your chronic douchbaggery?
    My friends are the ones that do the will of God by believing on the Lord Jesus the Christ. I am not interested in being friends with those that are too lazy to lift a finger to learn the truth or who reject the truth outright.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 08:47
    I am not interested in being friends with those that are too lazy to lift a finger to learn the truth or who reject the truth outright.
    You need to start realising that YouTube clips are not the "truth" just because you happen to agree with them.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 10:14
    My friends are the ones that do the will of God by believing on the Lord Jesus the Christ. I am not interested in being friends with those that are too lazy to lift a finger to learn the truth or who reject the truth outright.
    How about you create just one thread where you post all of your youtube links, and nowhere else?

That way, people who are interested in your links can go to that thread to view them, and everyone else (who see them as relentless spam) can happily avoid them. Is that something you'd be able to do?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 10:36
    Originally posted by CalJust
    After I sent you packing with your tail between your legs (but still as defiant as ever!) you still continue with this rubbish!

If anybody gets you caught in publishing lies (as I did) you just say: OK, that may be YOUR opinion! - without in any way acknowledging that your posted video was in error and a lie.

I agree with sonhouse - you must be either a moron or a masochist to still show your 😏 face here.
    You two must be comedians for you both make me laugh. 😀
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 10:38
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    How about you create just one thread where you post all of your youtube links, and nowhere else?

That way, people who are interested in your links can go to that thread to view them, and everyone else (who see them as relentless spam) can happily avoid them. Is that something you'd be able to do?
    No. 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 10:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You need to start realising that YouTube clips are not the "truth" just because you happen to agree with them.
    No I don't. 😏
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 10:45
    No I don't. 😏
    Aren't you ever embarrassed by your reputation here for being a chess cheat and forum pariah?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree