2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 12:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Genesis Theory - (Part 2)

[youtube]SQHJRPah3dA[/youtube]
    You are an embarrassment to the chess world and especially to Red Hot Pawn. You should go ply your wares at Yahoo where there are even more nutters there than you. You would fit in fine there, with your engines and arrogance.
  3. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 12:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Aren't you ever embarrassed by your reputation here for being a chess cheat and forum pariah?
    He is most likely an atheist spy, sent from the High Command to discredit Christians.

Naw, that would require some intelligence...
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Aug '15 06:48
    The Hovind Creation and Flood Theory

YouTube
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Aug '15 10:08
    [b]The Hovind Creation and Flood Theory

[youtube]Y2P__rDyyg0[/youtube][/b]
    Just the WORD Hovind is an oxymoron.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Aug '15 13:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just the WORD Hovind is an oxymoron.
    Dr. Kent Hovind Is OUT OF PRISON AFTER BEING WRONGLY CONVICTED AND PERSECUTED FOR HIS RELIGIOS BELIEFS

Back in May, Dr. Hovind was acquitted of charges against him, including a contempt conviction and three counts of mail fraud. Associated conspiracy charges were dismissed as well.

Dr. Hovind was very happy to share the fact that while in prison for nine years, he was able to minister to many men inside.

Kent Hovind Found Not Guilty On All Charges

YouTube
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '15 10:461 edit
    [b]Dr. Kent Hovind Is OUT OF PRISON AFTER BEING WRONGLY CONVICTED AND PERSECUTED FOR HIS RELIGIOS BELIEFS

Back in May, Dr. Hovind was acquitted of charges against him, including a contempt conviction and three counts of mail fraud. Associated conspiracy charges were dismissed as well.

Dr. Hovind was very happy to share the fact that while in prison ...[text shortened]... inside.

Kent Hovind Found Not Guilty On All Charges

[youtube]ybEMh6OFLF0[/youtube][/b]
    In other words, he bought off the right judge and he can now continue his scam with his son. Come on, just HAPPEN to have been withdrawing 9000 a week, a number just under the required sum to force the bank to report the transaction to the government.

How stupid do you think we are when presented with evidence like that? He is a fraud, regardless of the fact he was pronounced not guilty. Now this assshole can even sue for lost wages which will go right back to fund his scams.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Aug '15 11:543 edits
    In other words, he bought off the right judge and he can now continue his scam with his son. Come on, just HAPPEN to have been withdrawing 9000 a week, a number just under the required sum to force the bank to report the transaction to the government.

How stupid do you think we are when presented with evidence like that? He is a fraud, regardless of the ...[text shortened]... uilty. Now this assshole can even sue for lost wages which will go right back to fund his scams.
    He said he did it on purpose. But there was no law against that, dummy. It is no different from Donald Trump taking advantage of the bankruptcy laws for his benefit.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '15 18:44
    He said he did it on purpose. But there was no law against that, dummy. It is no different from Donald Trump taking advantage of the bankruptcy laws for his benefit.
    He SAID he did it on purpose. He just didn't say what that purpose was, to defraud the government. He is a crook pure and simple and will continue likewise when he gets back in control. Well, he probably had control from jail anyway, just like the Mafia.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 04:30
    You are an embarrassment to the chess world and especially to Red Hot Pawn. You should go ply your wares at Yahoo where there are even more nutters there than you. You would fit in fine there, with your engines and arrogance.
    I think you are an embarrassment to the chess world and the USA for believing you evolved from a monkey or chimpanzee or gorilla or slime or whatever. Don't you have any shame? You need to repent and be saved.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 04:37
    He SAID he did it on purpose. He just didn't say what that purpose was, to defraud the government. He is a crook pure and simple and will continue likewise when he gets back in control. Well, he probably had control from jail anyway, just like the Mafia.
    It was pure religious persecution in an attempt to silence him. That should be obvious to any rational person by now. But God used it for good in bringing many prisoners to the knowledge of the truth. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 19:21
    It was pure religious persecution in an attempt to silence him. That should be obvious to any rational person by now. But God used it for good in bringing many prisoners to the knowledge of the truth. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    He is a fraud pure and simple. I doubt he is even religious. I think it much more likely he is a narcissistic sociopath building a power base.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 22:47
    He is a fraud pure and simple. I doubt he is even religious. I think it much more likely he is a narcissistic sociopath building a power base.
    Well, the charges were dismissed by a judge and he has served enough time in prison in any event. So I believe you are only hostile to him because he gives convincing evidence that the theory of evilution is the real fraud and atheism is a false belief. 😏
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 23:23
    Well, the charges were dismissed by a judge and he has served enough time in prison in any event. So I believe you are only hostile to him because he gives convincing evidence that the theory of evilution [sic] is the real fraud and atheism is a false belief.
    He is a "shining model" of Christian living and creation science. That's why Christianity Today made him "man of the year".
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '15 23:32
    I've always viewed Genesis as a historical statement that must either be accepted on its
    face or rejected through one's faith. I never thought of it as a theory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree