1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 22:322 edits
    Divegeester also thinks he can garnish more co-hatred for his argument by referring to the judgment of "non-Christians"

Revelation 20 says those whose names were not found recorded in the book of life will be sent to the lake of fire. It did not say those who are non-Christians.

Here are examples of human beings who might be called "non-Christians" who we do not know automatically are condemned forever.

1.) One mentally ill.
    2.) One dead in birth.
    3.) One died before an age of accountability.

We cannot so easily say we know these to be "non-Christians" who are damned.

4.) Those who may have never heard the gospel.

5.) Those who perhaps only knew a perverted false gospel presentation of Jesus.

6.) Those for whom we do not know if they have another opportunity to receive or reject - ie. the men of Sodom or Tyre whom Jesus said will rise in the judgement and condemn the audiences which rejected Jesus.

7.) Those who did not know Jesus yet were kind to persecuted people of God during the great tribulation. He tells them to enter into the kingdom prepared for them from the foundation of the world in Matthew 25.

8.) Those who did something with the available light that they had.

Anyway, be careful of Divegeester's usage of the phrase "the non-Christian".
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 22:45
    @sonship said
    Divegeester also thinks he can garnish more co-hatred for his argument by referring to the judgment of "non-Christians"
    Hey now, let that "Jesus flow through" you, sonship.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 22:48
    @sonship said
    Here are examples of human beings who might be called "non-Christians" who we do not know automatically are condemned forever.

1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.) People who honestly and sincerely do not find the stuff you propagate to be credible [?]
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:073 edits
    @FMF

Hey now, let that "Jesus flow through" you, sonship.

It is acceptable always to have encouragement, even from an unbelieving atheist / agnostic for whom it all doesn't matter.

Amen. Let the Spirit of the Lord within me flow.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Christians, how do you like Paul's word about his ministry?

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in the Christ and manifests the savor of the knowledge of Him in every place.

For we are a fragrance of Christ to God in those who are being saved and in those who are perishing.

To some a fragrance of death unto death, and to the others a savor out of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

For we are not like the many, adulterating the word of God for profit; but as out of sincerity, but as out of God, before God we speak in Christ." (2 Cor. 2:14-17)

Paul said to some their speaking would be a fragrance of divine life to be remembered at the end - leading on to eternal life.

And to others it will bring back the memory of the fragrance of death to leading them to eternal death - the second death.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:093 edits
    @FMF

In the last twelve years would you indicate which thread you participated in, which you now recommend, had you contribute the most significantly to the subject of Human Spirituality?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:30
    @sonship said
    @FMF

In the last twelve years would you indicate which thread you participated in, which you now recommend, had you contribute the most significantly to the subject of Human Spirituality?
    Ah this old gimmick again. OK, sonship. Go back and look. There are literally hundreds of them. A huge range of topics, both specific and broad.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:322 edits
    @FMF

Thanks for nothing.

Look, get on the phone. Maybe take a poll and see if you can work it out with someone.

Ask Ghost or Divegeester for some recommendations.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:34
    @sonship said
    It is acceptable always to have encouragement, even from an unbelieving atheist / agnostic for whom it all doesn't matter.
    The fact that you claim to be "becoming like Jesus" and that "Jesus is flowing through" you are both interesting. One can see the effect your religious beliefs have on your personality and your behaviour. You are the only poster who's ever claimed that he is "becoming like Jesus".
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:36
    @FMF

Which thread on this Forum of Spirituality do you think you rendered readers the most significant insight into that subject ?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:37
    @sonship said
    @FMF

A couple of years ago you asked me the same thing amidst a flurry of ludicrous personal insults, and I went off a found a list of twenty eclectic threads addressing all manner of aspects of human spirituality and its application drawn from the previous 2-3 months. Links to each one. In other words, I called your bluff. And you disappeared for a fortnight.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:38
    @fmf said
    9.) People who honestly and sincerely do not find the stuff you propagate to be credible [?]
    Any mileage in this, sonship? Does your God figure value honesty and sincerity in a non-believer?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:40
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Which thread on this Forum of Spirituality do you think you rendered readers the most significant insight into that subject ?
    Start a thread asking "readers" which topics they found interesting. See if the same thing happens as the last time you went down this gimmicky road.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 23:41
    @sonship said
    Maybe take a poll and see if you can work it out with someone.
    It's your mind that has come up with the notion of 'taking a poll', not mine.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 03:121 edit
    @FMF

I don't remember that. I do remember asking you though.

That you imagine some heroic action for yourself and some cowardly response for me surprises me none.

I vaguely recall you boasting that a normal family life was your spirituality.

So, if you named 20 before you can name ONE most significant one now.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 03:36
    @sonship said
    So, if you named 20 before you can name ONE most significant one now.
    Go back and look for yourself. I have started at least 30 threads on spirituality-related topics in the last 3 months or so. Just go and browse them. They are not hidden. Stop being silly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree