1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 07:04
    @sonship said
    Divegeester hates eternal fire / eternal punishment and wants to get the Christian to say that Jesus will be there forever with the cursed.
    All your petulant tubthumping is not showing you in a good light. This is what you need to be addressing sonship.

Here again is my opening gambit from page one:
    Your version of Jesus is in hell overseeing the Eternal burning alive of non Christians.

Is the scripture describing this literal or not?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 07:07
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Your version of Jesus is in hell overseeing the Eternal burning alive of non Christians.

No, the doctrine of the Christian New Testament is that on the cross Christ was made sin on our behalf.
    Revelation 14:10
    they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

Is this literal or not? Is this one of the allegories you talked about being Revelation?

Simple question , why won’t you be unequivocal?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 07:10
    @sonship said
    Divegeester also thinks he can garnish more co-hatred for his argument by referring to the judgment of "non-Christians"

Revelation 20 says those whose names were not found recorded in the book of life will be sent to the lake of fire. It did not say those who are non-Christians.

Here are examples of human beings who might be called "non-Christians" who we do not know ...[text shortened]... light that they had.

Anyway, be careful of Divegeester's usage of the phrase "the non-Christian".
    This is just more obfuscation, bluster and countermeasures .

Just address the above posts by me with honesty, as you would if you had “Jesus flowing through you. “
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 05:27
    @divegeester said
    Revelation 14:10
    they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

Is this literal or not? Is this one of the allegories you talked about being Revelation?

Simple question , why won’t you be unequivocal?
    Nothing...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree