1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 May '18 16:01
    Originally posted by @secondson
    If I were to add up all the words you spew into this forum they'd far outnumber the words you quote from Jesus. And the way you quote scripture and twist their meaning is vomit out of your mouth.

You're a mouth worshipper.
    So far in this thread I have quoted two passages that explains what exactly is a good confession. All you jokers have done is to regurgitate the church false doctrine pertaining to a good confessions. You blabbermouths are hopelessly lost is false doctrines.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:041 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You lack understanding which is typical of church Christians. The teachings of Paul makes it clear that Christian saints fall under one rule while those who know of no law fall under another. All will face the righteous judgment of God.

God is no respecter of persons.

In fact born again Christian saints who have enjoyed the indwelling Holy Spirit ...[text shortened]... s will face a fate worse than if they did not know Christ at all.

Read your bible church boy
    Back to spewing hate? And on a Sunday to boot.

Even God took a day off, but it seems like your spewing of hate goes on 24/7.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:05
    Ask Paul.
    Another dodge.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:06
    Did that already.
    And another dodge.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 17:07
    I quote the bible .. the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles.
    You regurgitate the vomit of the church pastor.
    Pharisees dont quote Christ.
    Pharisees didn’t believe in the deity of Christ and routinely puffed out their chests while they condemned other people.

Sound familiar, amigo?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    13 May '18 19:101 edit
    So far in this thread I have quoted two passages that explains what exactly is a good confession. All you jokers have done is to regurgitate the church false doctrine pertaining to a good confessions. You blabbermouths are hopelessly lost is false doctrines.
    But you can't confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Instead you criticize those that trust in what Jesus accomplished on the cross, which you make of no account.

jark666 Jark: the seal of a counterfeit document.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 19:21
    jark666 Jark: the seal of a counterfeit document.
    So you have played around with Rajk999's screen name to get 666 "The Number of the Beast", is that really what you are doing in your conversation with him?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 19:38
    Originally posted by @fmf
    So you have played around with Rajk999's screen name to get 666 "The Number of the Beast", is that really what you are doing in your conversation with him?
    What business is that of yours, Kiddo? Why do you inject yourself in every disagreement? To fan the flames of discord?

Let rajk999, a/k/a amigo, speak for himself.
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:08
    Curiously, if you rearrange 'Nit Ameba Romans' you get:

I am Norman Bates.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:21
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Curiously, if you rearrange 'Nit Ameba Romans' you get:

I am Norman Bates.
    And if you rearrange Ghost of a Duke, you get:

I lie about having a theology degree and managing a team of mental health professionals. Instead, I am managed by a team of mental health professionals.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:29
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Confess here folks...

My confession is that despite my faults, my lack of faith, my sin, my unbelief and my selfish perspective...I can sincerely confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and saviour. I stand by this statement not in my own strength but through him who upholds me.

Jesus is Lord.
    Amen.
    Jesus is the Lord and Savior.

Thanks for the good confession!
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:332 edits
    I also confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
    My confession is that I still have too much trust in myself - that I can live for God.

I confess that i need more to come to Jesus and let Him be everything all the time, all that I need. He has the fiches. He has the victory. He alone has the consecration and the obedience and even the faith.

i confess I still have too much foolish self confidence that I can be a good Christian man.

Lord Jesus, Be EVERYTHING to me that I need. Amen. Thankyou Lord. I know that this is Your good pleasure. "It is no longer I that live, but Christ that lives within me."
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:37
    No. The 666 was just a bonus. It's the "jark" word I found most interesting.

Counterfeit applies appropriately.

There is no "conversation" going on between the jark and anyone he replies to. Gone over this with you before. If you're going to bombard me with endless questions straying further and further away from the topic, which is about the irrational and unreasonable blatherings of a troll, I'm not interested.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:391 edit
    No. The 666 was just a bonus. It's the "jark" word I found most interesting.
    A "bonus" in what joined-up sense?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 May '18 20:42
    There is no "conversation" going on between the jark and anyone he replies to.
    So if you are not involved in a conversation with him, what are you doing? Trolling him because you disagree with him?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree