The Gospel Messages   - It Gets More Interesting

The Gospel Messages - It Gets More Interesting

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Nov 21
2 edits

"I have come to cast fire on the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how I am pressed until it is accomplished!" (Luke 12:49-50)

Jesus was not just a moral teacher teaching man to do good.
He was constrained until through being processed through death and resurrection He could come to us in a form in which He with God come live in us.

Then this was to to EAT Jesus. To take Jesus IN as food. To eat Him and live because of Him as He lived because of the Father:

"As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me ,he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

This is the same truth as is expressed in the words Come to Me . . . take My yoke upon you and learn of Me."

He didn't just leave man with instructions how to do good things. He came to dispense Himself into man. He came to be our daily food that we take INTO our innermost spiritual being that we might live by Him.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 21

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 21

@sonship said
"I have come to cast fire on the earth, and how I wish that it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how I am pressed until it is accomplished! (Luke 12:49-50)

Jesus was not just a moral teacher teaching man to do good.
He was constrained until through being processed through death and resurrection He could come to us in a form in ...[text shortened]... eaten. That is to be taken INTO our being. To be received as God-man, our Lord and the eternal life.
More spamming of the thread. ... and you are surprised when people insult you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Nov 21
3 edits

In John chapter 6 He is the bread of life. He is the bread that conveys the living God, His living Father into our beings as well that we might live by Jesus.

So emphatic that He is to be taken in that hyperbolically He said we must ear His flesh and drink His blood otherwise we do not have life within ourselves.

"Jesus therefore said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you do not have life within you.

He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up in the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me and I in him."" (vs. 53-56)

This is God in a MAN coming to be slain, executed, that He could rise and impart God into us.

This is God speaking that He has come with human flesh and blood to be "eaten." That is to be taken INTO our being. To be received as God-man, our Lord and the eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Nov 21

The Apostle Paul faithfully lived and taught what Jesus taught. And Paul pioneered in living by Christ.

"It is no longer I that live, but it is Christ who lives within me." (See Gal. 2:20)

Expect no ability of Rajk999 to refute this.
Complaints of me pasting and cutting, spamming, these are the only weapons he has against the
truth.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Nov 21

@divegeester said
I want to warn readers that when sonship’s replies to Rajk999 come they will be some long-winded copy/pasted or lifted responses filled with lots and lots of bolding, italics and other html emphasis.
Told you!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 21

@divegeester said
Told you!
Well .. even the longest rope has an end. He will get his one day.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Nov 21
2 edits

"He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up in the last day." (John 6:54)

Who has eternal life? The ones who eat Jesus.

Let's analyze this. Now if Jesus really meant that His physical body and blood was to be eaten by billions of people down through the centuries, how huge would His physical body have to be? Perhaps to be physical food for that many people He would have to have a body the size of the whole mountain range of the Himalayas.

In the same chapter He explains Himself to those who did not withdraw and go away because this teaching.

"Many therefore of His disciples, when they heard this, said, This word is hard; who can hear it? " (John 6:60)

Jesus explained to those who could not go away because they were captivated by Him completely. The Spirit carried in the words of Jesus is eternal life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Nov 21
2 edits

"It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." (v. 63)

Christ's words embody "eternal life".
Christ's words convey Himself into a man's spirit; into a man's heart, not
sentimentally but in reality.

Christ IS the eternal life.
Christ's words are the eternal life.
To open your entire being to the words of Jesus Christ in trust, faith, belief leads to
receiving Christ Himself. His flesh and His blood signify that He is God incarnate. And if we receive Him as God become a man by believing His words with taking in His words we take in Jesus Christ Himself - the "eternal life" .

Coming to Him is somewhat of a miracle the the Father will grant to those who thoroughly take in His words.

"And He said, For this reason I have told you that no one can come to Me unless it has been given to him from the Father." (v.64)

The Father is willing. So open your ears and heart to all that Jesus says and receive Him as food to ingest, to eat. He has the words of eternal life, not only to be saved from death but also to live by. "As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (v.57)

"Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life." (v.68).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Nov 21
2 edits

@divegeester

Typo correction:

He had to God by the Father's schedule before He could cast the life giving Holy Spirit to those on the earth. He was "pressed" until this could be accompiished.

I meant to write "He had to [go] by the Father's schedule . . . " not "He had to God by the Father's schedule " which makes little sense.

Also the word "accomplished" was spelled incorrectly by me as "accompiished".

No, I did not "cut and paste" typographical errors of other published work.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Nov 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester

Typo correction:

He had to God by the Father's schedule before He could cast the life giving Holy Spirit to those on the earth. He was "pressed" until this could be accompiished.

I meant to write "He had to [go] by the Father's schedule . . . " not "He had to God by the Father's schedule " which makes little sense
I think you are confusing me with the non existent person who actually reads your reams of waffle.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Nov 21

@divegeester

I prefer realms significant discussion to your few nothings of casual chit chat.
If we put together any 100 posts from you they amount to only a small drop of
pigeon crap in significance.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Nov 21

@sonship said
@divegeesterIf we put together any 100 posts from you they amount to only a small drop of pigeon crap in significance.
You seem upset.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Nov 21

@divegeester
On what do you base your idea that there is no eternal suffering in hell? Do you think hell exists?

Not sure what you meant by good works are required by faith. Did you mean good works are required as evidence of faith?